Greenhouse Project #2

Great idea on the socks...I see you're pruning/stripping a little heavier this go with the smaller plants?? $pot on thanks again for sharing.[/QUOTE

Thanks Reed Man!

labud...you mean a pic of trim?

Here's the room empty for photo op. Have to have 70+ on the roster and you end up with 40-45 a day actually showing up.

You can see the idle vacuums from the T2s waiting to get shipped back. The T4s showed up yesterday and will get a trial run Monday.

picture.php

I can only imagine the pizza delivery costs alone for employees..:eat:
hg, just hoping when this song and dance is over and done with you get a well deserved vacation and some spare change in your pocket..
can't even imagine the stress you go through on a daily basis..
it takes a special person with extreme drive to help pull it all off..
continued success..

I can only imagine the pizza delivery costs alone for employees..:eat:
hg, just hoping when this song and dance is over and done with you get a well deserved vacation and some spare change in your pocket..
can't even imagine the stress you go through on a daily basis..
it takes a special person with extreme drive to help pull it all off..
continued success..

BYO food bro. Will throw some kind of gig when it's over, except the next run is coming down Tuesday so it may never be over:juggle:

I consider daily if this is the day to catch my hat and get some R&R. At least I have the High Sierra outdoor to run to this afternoon and spend all day there tomorrow in peace and quiet.

Where's the big screen tv and stereo?.....
Are the helpers contract labor and get an I-9 instead of a W-2?......
Rosso , now there is an opportunity for a catering gig or a taco truck.....
Moar good luck hg!....

Bro, can't deal with the Mexican music when I walk into the area. Already hve it blasting in every GH and Propagation:spanked:

Per pound....cash.

I was seriously considering buying a taco truck and parking it onsite. With trimmer there's over 100 people on site every day. They get a break @ 9AM, lunch @ 12 and another break @ 3...$$$$ Might be able to quit my day job:laugh:

"I was seriously considering buying a taco truck and parking it onsite. With trimmer there's over 100 people on site every day. They get a break @ 9AM, lunch @ 12 and another break @ 3...$$$$ Might be able to quit my day job"

Looking forward to seeing all those T4s running , though the feed is small compared to the conveyer drive you had with the T2s....if you have any questions don't hesitate to call. ..I'm enjoying the show

No, but I'm sure there's plenty to choose from here that does:up:

Looking forward to seeing all those T4s running , though the feed is small compared to the conveyer drive you had with the T2s....if you have any questions don't hesitate to call. ..I'm enjoying the show

Trying tandem T4s now and they seem to do a little better. Gonna wait till this next round dries and give the T2s another shot. This last harvest had no blackout for the first 6 weeks and I don't think it was a good test run. #3 looks a lot more solid and should do better. Also am waiting on a climatized container to set the machines up in. Next to impossible to run material in a damn tent with the humidity from the fog off the ocean.

Reset on half of #2. The amount of work involved with cut down, cleanup and replant is getting crazy.

picture.php

#2 is coming along great. White Buffalo doing what it does:up:

picture.php

Finally flipped some Blue Dream Skunk at a reasonable height.

picture.php

Propagation is getting to be a pain in the ass with summer here. Rolling tables and misters are in the works.

picture.php

Had to open up the end walls when temps climbed due to no exhaust setup yet...

picture.php

Dropped temps within an hour to manageable ranges.

picture.php

:puffpuffpass:
Luv it brother

Thanks bro!

I always love your pics buddy :puffpuffpass: Dam that white Buffalo always gets my nipples hard

Thank you BB! Here's a couple closeups of the WB.....one for each nipple:peace:

picture.php

These are about 3 weeks out...

picture.php

There was a couple members asking about the Gelato cut and the herm problem a couple people I've shared the cut with had. Third run on the same cut and I have no issues so it could be user error, but the tendency has to be there.

picture.php

Blackberry Kush....got my old cut back from a friend.

picture.php

Closer look at the BK...

picture.php

As MLK once stated, "I have a dream" and this is it...The workload involved in all of this is truly mind blowing to say the least...as DB stated above,..outstanding job and thanks for sharing it with us...take care n stay safe.

Looks as good as indoor....congrats

How the T4s working out for you ...have you used that mother muncher yet ?

Thanks bro. Mother Bucker is being used for the leftovers going to the freezer. Still playing with the machines, trying to get a container fished up with climate control to set them up in.

Outstanding!..

Thanks Big:puffpuffpass:

Thank you EC:puffpuffpass:

My Blackberry Kush S1, a little more potent, a little louder and a little more bud vs leaf.

That S1 looks fantastic!

Outstanding Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Dirtboy:puffpuffpass:

As MLK once stated, "I have a dream" and this is it...The workload involved in all of this is truly mind blowing to say the least...as DB stated above,..outstanding job and thanks for sharing it with us...take care n stay safe.

Thanks Reibsi:puffpuffpass:

The work load is pretty damn crazy and wears on a person over time.

Looking good....

Thanks Wesos, put a few of those seedlings in a GH to see what they do. Still have the males around and will get some pics up for you to choose from;)

Plant names never cease to amaze me..
my neighbor is growing something called " deer bate " this year..
didn't even bother to ask him wtf it's breed line or genetics was or where he got it from..
just hoping it keeps the deer on his side of his property away from my fencing..

with so many greenhouses popping up around here I've been contemplating on building one next year but just the thought of having to use a generator and getting permits for it all I prefer going with the way I've been doing it for years..

hg, I'm still amazed at your progress..incredible job..

Back