Greenhouse Project #2

Thanks Doc. The key Lime Pie didn't do it for me so we don't run it any longer.
Actually that is good to know. Its made its way into dispensaries all over Cali but I have heard mixed reviews. Burning Bush dropped a bunch of KLP beans at FireStax a while back and lots of people where chiming in to complain about them. thx for the feedback, I probably wont waste my time on tracking down cuts anymore. One thing I do know is that it is not a bagseed find of GSC as they claim because it is nothing like it in flavor or structure. Their website even displays a pic of GSC and not their plant.

I need a little time to catch up on things....please be patient with me:puffpuffpass:

700 white Buffalo in one bay...I'm trying to get some cuts out to the Island ASAP:yum:

picture.php

He hasn't been here in about a year. As much as I'd love to try WB I don't think it's gonna happen unless highgrade float back to the island...

Yep last I talked to him he was working a deal to sell out. Couple months back.
-ct

Man that is a labor of love right there and I would love to labor! Whats White Buffalo?

And with that amount of plants one would have no problem sifting out some rare near perfect pheno's. Never saw this thread until tonight and as many have said wow and that ladies and gentleman is what they call Nice Dreams!

:jawdrop: Just think of the tonnage of seed a breeder could make in there.

I was so impressed and jealous I went back to page one and started reading everything lol. What a awesome thread and grow. HG seems to be very dialed in. I made it to page 8 and will pick back up tomorrow.

I saw that he was running cuts which in itself can you imagine? Many I would love to so a seed run like that to be able to sift. Amazing none the less!

Best wishes to HG on closing the deal he needs!

Doh! I love to try that. I would give him 7 days labor for a sample : ) What an amazing opportunity and grow show. I know it is stressful as hell though and tons and tons of work. I am betting this is his day and night job.

Not many get this opportunity and HG is a lucky man!

Best wishes in all you do!

Doh! I love to try that. I would give him 7 days labor for a sample : ) What an amazing opportunity and grow show. I know it is stressful as hell though and tons and tons of work. I am betting this is his day and night job.

Not many get this opportunity and HG is a lucky man!

Best wishes in all you do!

HG has come a long way since he first showed the world how to grow Cannabis in a bucket of bubbling water on OG. Nobody had ever seen such a thing. Home Depot sold a lot of buckets in those early years thanks to HG...lol. He pioneered DWC for the masses, and has obviously moved up from a 3 gal pail of water, and on to much bigger things. Good luck with the sale HG! :adore:

I’ve asked big, he said he would see if he could still get her. But that was couple months ago.
-ct-

I remember that really well D . He grew out Cream Sodica and it was big as hell as I recall and we were all amazed and then he vanished

I was Lucky enough to come down and join Highgrade on this project it was a blessing (thanks again for giving me the opportunity my friend) I’m still getting after it in Sal. but at a different farm we run the white buffalo every winter she’s back from tissue culture.
I’ll give highgrade a call and see if I can get him back on the island as well. Hes a great source of knowledge and experience

IMG_7610.jpeg

Would be awesome to chat with him it’s been a long time. Hope all is well in his world

Back