GM's Sativa SOG

Just tended the garden and snapped a few shots. Sorry they're yellow...

The TW has begun to fall over. Definitely have to instal higher supports in the morning.

The Thai on the right is as tall as the TW, it's #3. #2 is much shorter, so I'll probably keep it as the one to run more of next time. There is also a #4 which is much shorter (almost a runt) with tighter node spacing. I think it's too slow & small to produce, but might if a group of them were handled well. The tight nodes & short height might make for a great SOG pheno, but it's hard to tell since it's buried under the tall gals.

I probably won't need much of the Thai, it's mainly just for my personal needs. I think the high is too light for the crowd that enjoys the couchlock indicas. I enjoy a lighter, more playful & energetic buzz that encourages my creative juices to flow freeely.

:sun:

Attachments

• DSCN1618.jpg
    DSCN1618.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1619.jpg
    DSCN1619.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 7
I raised the supports for the TW's ,but didn't have room to get them much higher. The plants are going to flop...

The group of sativas are looking pretty good. One of the Santa Marta Golds showed that it's a male, and I think the other is a female. I'm not sure if I want pollen, so I topped the males to give me some time to think about it.
I checked all the Malawi, but didn't see any males. I doubt that all 7 of them are females, but we'll see soon.

Yes- I applaud you for taking on such a sativa endeavor. The Thai x13 looks so exotic with the serrated leafs like that. I remember my first indoor grow was Durban and Swazi Skunk from African seeds. All the best on a bountiful personal harvest.

Been away for a few days & checked on the girls last night. The Thai x13's stretched a good bit more. One is much larger than the TW's and the other is even with them now. The TW's are starting to bulk up a bit, but aren't flopping over too much yet.

Checked the sativas. The other SMG is female. :thumbsup: And two of the MG's are female. I did not see any males, but there are 5 more MG's that I'm still waiting to show. I think they would have shown if they are males already...,but could still surprise me.

(Next week is Spring Break, and I may be away for an extra day or two. Hope they don't pop out some pollen while I'm gone. That would screw my TW's and Thai X13's next door. I think they'll be good till I return....)

Back