Fun with the Fatboy

look great in here....I had similar issues with slow rooting the sfv, and poor take unless she is fed well. Peace

Looks like your in for a whole bunch of goodness there my friend.. and the structure of these looks like the trimming will be pretty easy also with an excellent bud to leaf ratio.. the mixed aroma in that room must be great..
Does the Choco D carry the pain relief quality over from the Chocolate Trip side of it pretty good? CT has to be some of the best pain control smoke we've ever experienced, so sure hope so man.. thanks again..

I got nuthin from the choco D as far as pain goes...I was promised the choco trip but it never happened...carty, do you have that choco trip by chance...

Thanks again guys . Been a trimmin' mofo for the last few days . Looks like we'll average a QP per plant . At 12 plants per 1000 watter , the math is easy . Quality is back to expected levels . Not perfect but pretty fuckin good . I have one BK x SD to trim & one Choco D left to trim . I will get some pics before I chop them .

Fatboy you've killed it again man ..wowzer..Very happy for you and not surprised a bit. Give Ricky all the credit you want bro..you still have to be able to read your plants and you are obviously damn good at it. He'd be very proud..as should you :):clap:

Choco D . One of the better ones . Probably do 5 zips from this girl.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 17
Bubba x Sour D . Average plant for this grow. Buds are rock hard & dense . Takes forever to dry. Bubba did golf ball sized nugs in my grow . Bubba x SD does these .

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 24
Trust me folks , my pictures suck & really don't do these plants justice. I am gonna update my old camera , but it will still be a point & shoot model. I will post the method to this madness in a few days . Gotta get these last two trimmed. Love U guys & gals !!

Looking really good Knuck ..

Oh by the way starting to see a few pollen sacks on mine..... so fingers crossed ....:dancer:

Very nice, the bubba cross looks very interesting. The sour D apparently had more influence with bubba than what I have seen in past attempts with other strains. Nice work!

I got nuthin from the choco D as far as pain goes...I was promised the choco trip but it never happened...carty, do you have that choco trip by chance...

Sorry my brother.. but I do have something to offer you sleep deprived guys like you and Bernie..
Venomberry= Uzbekistan IBL x Chocolate Thai x Durban Fig Widow (15) seeds
I know if I ever wanted a cut you'd have it so no problem giving you what I have.
Also something called Black Rain= Sour Black x Chocolate Rain

I do have something with Chocolate Trip in it called Krap, but finding the exact pheno. of the 13 seeds would require some luck on our part.. you up for a Chocolate run dude.. hehe.

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread a bit, but shite, who can take away any attention from your buds FBoy... omg.. The colors are really starting to come thru now to, can't imagine the aroma.. your up for some sticky fingers man..

Have an awesome harvest and thanks :friday:

There goes Cart, taking over the whole country. :wave :poke:

That's ok though, as long as he lets us grow our gal...:sunny:

Cart warned me aboutcha fatboy. Said you were runnin a string of gorgeous ladies. Boy, was he ever right! Really nice shots, good looking gals dat fo sho!

Thanks for sharing your fine work with us. Much appreciated!

ZZ

Thanks folks . It's a labor of love for me. Carty I may take you up on that Venomberry. This run was just a start at getting back to normal for me. All in all , 16 plants under 1600 watts. Total was 1582 grams , so not even 1 GPW. I can do better. The quality is about 90% of where I want to be , so we'll just keep working. Still dialing things in from my extended time of no grows.
Berryhill , I got lucky with that cross. That pheno is pretty much a 50/50 mix. She was the best of the 30 girls I grew out after making the seeds.

Back