Fun with the Fatboy

The Choco D whole plant shot is indicative of the average Choco D . I expect that plant to produce somewhere near 4 zips. Some of the Choco D plants are better than that one . The Northern Lights x Sour D will easily do 4 zips. They are starting to really pack on the weight . Buds are rock hard. These still have 11-12 days before they get the axe, so they'll fatten up a little more as they finish.

Wow... drool drool, swipe. Very nice looking plants FB.. the buds look like they really pack on the weight as they stack up, some producing nice dreads to.. I've subscribed to watch your works and see what your doing along your diesel line of things.. lost a nice NYCD F3 I had crossed with Celtic Berry years ago and still have had very little compare to her goodness since.. thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Beautiful fruits my friend....sfv is certainly an all time favorite, hands down. Thanks for a great looking display!

Thanks guys . I did make a change in the seeds we're starting. I have 9 Powerstroke , 13 Heathen & decided to go with Krap as my other choice . It is Choco D x Jack's Cleaner 2 . Heathen is Choco D x Honu. Both Heathen & Krap are from Loran . Thank you so much Bro !! Hopefully we get some outstanding males , so we can make a ton of seeds to give away.

ohh, choco d x jacks cleaner 2... sounds nice and tasty! probably yield great too.

you said pine on the choco right? pine and lemon.. yum.

:thumbsup:

The Choco D is more skunk/pine bro , but yeah I'm looking for good yields from that one . I still have 20-30 Krap seeds if anyone is interested .

Wow exciting things happening in the land of Fatboy. I remember that NL x SD was a friggin beast..huge chunky baseball bat sized colas and trimming was SO easy..Love the Choco D too..Hell its all killa..

Me love Krap... lol. If no one else chimes in ok.. not had anything with the Pine scent since living in Vegas and getting that old school stuff from Humboldt Mtn's we simply called "The Kind".. hopefully someone takes ya up on your offer FBoy, be crazy not to..

Long bottom leaf has a piney aroma too. Almost like a cleaning product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good fatboy!

Ive been working on tracking down the chocolate diesel. Pretty sure gg4 came out of a chocolate diesel nug...also got a line on the original sour diesel just waiting for it to show up.

Whats this long bottom keaf i keep hearing about? I thought it was a joke reference to lotr...

Long Bottom Leaf is a Loran creation. It's SFV OG x Jack's Cleaner 2. Never heard a bad report from all the folks who have grown it .
No need to track down Choco D . We have & you can have it.

A few more shots from today.

Attachments

• PB050005.jpg
    PB050005.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 24
  • PB050007.jpg
    PB050007.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 21
  • PB050009.jpg
    PB050009.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 17
  • PB050010.jpg
    PB050010.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 12
  • PB050011.jpg
    PB050011.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 12
  • PB050012.jpg
    PB050012.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 15
fatboy, you just posted 6 pics, the first one looks nothing like any of what you're growing...what is it...:cigar2:

SFV . Plant is stuck in the corner of the light pattern . Stretchy bitch & bent & twisted. Yield sucks , it's hard to root , but it's great headstash.

SFV . Plant is stuck in the corner of the light pattern . Stretchy bitch & bent & twisted. Yield sucks , it's hard to root , but it's great headstash.

that is a mirror image of 1 of the 2 phenos from LBL.

just wacked mine. big ass jacks cleaner pheno takes a week longer. that bitch has buds as hard as rocks though. hardest ive ever grown I think.

Back