Fun with the Fatboy

Hey Boo , this run was 12 plants under a 1000 watter & 4 plants under a 600 . We'll fire up the 4 x 1000 perpetual room soon. That way I can harvest one light every 19-20 days & don't have to trim for days on end. The logistics of keeping everything on schedule can be a pita , but it's worth it to me.
krushonkush , Thanks . I'm sure we'll surpass the 1 GPW mark again in the near future .

you did good bro, I thought you had way more wattage than that...no slackin on your corner...nice hearing from you, lookin forward to the holidays...

Hey Boo , this run was 12 plants under a 1000 watter & 4 plants under a 600 . We'll fire up the 4 x 1000 perpetual room soon. That way I can harvest one light every 19-20 days & don't have to trim for days on end. The logistics of keeping everything on schedule can be a pita , but it's worth it to me.
krushonkush , Thanks . I'm sure we'll surpass the 1 GPW mark again in the near future .

im trying to do this same thing myself. its a bit hard to nail it all down and figure out the timing etc. for the same reasons. its just me, trimming several pounds by yourself all at once sucks.

its just me, trimming several pounds by yourself all at once sucks.

something i've always wanted to do. heh, i guess it would be super tedious and all carpal tunnel like with quantities. be fun for about a day.

but hey if anybody want's to send me a box, i'll trim it up right nice for you :cigar1:

are you interested in coming to florida...in about a month I'll have alot of work for you...:D

my door is open for you poor bastages that live up in the snowy climes of this country...working on maintenance of the boo groves today...makin it nice to the snowbirds...:applause:

Fatboy, I just wanted to say thanks again for your generous nature, without it I'd of never seen the frosty wonderful work of Loran..

IMG_0009.JPG

:adore:

I had Williams Wonder and Sour D cross, loved it, this one looks even better and much bigger buds. Very nice work with it.

:puffpuffpass:

Yo bro, try trimming those several lbs with seeds in the buds. :pimp:

Sneaky males got me workin over time for the last 5 years, :nbf: but on the + side I have more Mrs. Mysterian beans than I can grow in a lifetime. I call em Wild Child. I'm gonna start sprouting them for eating. Won't get me medicated, but the amino acids & stuff will help me be a bit more healthy.

I am determined that 2016 is gonna make a lot more sinse! :gramps:

Hey Cart & Fatboy, nice work! Cart, that last bud shot was outstanding! Keep that up & I'll be out standing by yer house! :zorro:

ZZ

Choco D . One of the better ones . Probably do 5 zips from this girl.

Ram brother that choco d I looking good. I have the choco d. But it is not a very good for quantity. VERY LOW harvest from her. But I like the smoke.

Wow fat boy
That Choco D looks like an amazing strain. The sour D x with bubba looks really nice too. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back