Crock Pot Canna Butter

Niiiiiice, look at them before and after pics after only doing it once, I normally get clear water on the 2nd or 3rd time. I always wish there was a strain of buds that could put me down like some budder can.

I went on a budder binge a few summers back and made tons of treats out of the stuff, rice crispy type treats worked well and kicked in pretty fast. I made them out of Fruity Pebbles and added them little fruity colorful marshmellows, Cocoa Crispy's with broken up Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, pretty much any type of cereal you like mixed with some type of candy you like works well.

My buddies wife loves to bake she made us all kinds of different cookies and bars, pretty much find any recipe and just substitute the real butter or oil amounts with the cannabis budder.

After that we moved on to making Cannabis Milk, you can drink it straight or you can mix it with whatever you want and drink it. I actually liked the milk buzz better, kicked in faster too.

dunno how I'm gonna use the budder as of yet but I don't do sugars so candys are out of the question...last night I just ate the short filled 1/2 tsp. and washed it down with a glass of tangerine juice...the clarifying is making the oil very clear, dark but clear...I'm excited about the idea of sleeping better with budder...:pulp:

bro, I take 2 tbs. and you can be a pallbearer...I've met God and don't wanna waste his time...:rant:

Hahahaha, I hear ya, same with me.

I have a couple buddies that can do mad amounts and be just fine, if I did the same amounts I'd be out of this universe!! Them same guys I can get to tap out in a smokefest so like I was sayin earlier it's strange how it effects people differently.

I am the same way Time..I am amazed when I hear somebody being so high from smoking they actually throw up..I can't imagine that EVER happening BUT I can imagine being too high from edibles..because I've been there.

Boo.....Your butter looks gorgeous..Nice work. Yours is cleaner than mine for sure. I will work on washing it.:puffpuffpass:

here's my budder after the third and final wash...it's lost alot of the solid matter and is much lighter...methinks it came out ok...I need a tester, anyone local wanna try some...:aaargh:

note the difference in color, most of the green is gone and T2U advised...

Attachments

• finalbudder 001.jpg
    finalbudder 001.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 8
well, we'll see how primo it is tonight...I'm blown away as to how much crap I washed out with the last 2 rinses...it liquifies very easily, fingers are hot enough to make it melt...thanks for the kind words and advise folks...it's when you stop listenin that you stop learnin...

it tastes yummy mo, slid a tsp. down a little after 7pm, just started feelin it as I began the post...I have to think about where the keys are so I'm sure it's pretty good...sure did clean up after a few washes...

I am very pleased with my results so far. I cooked 3-4 oz of trim and larf to 6 sticks of butter in the crock pot on low overnight. I am doing my first clarifying round now. Many thx to Time2Unite for the instructions on that. I will do that several times.
While I wait for it to solidify I am going to pick some recipes from here..:puffpuffpass:
Well its the next morning. I made about 100+ cookies last night. They were very good and we overdid it..lol. I don't know how much batter and butter I licked off my fingers but I know I ate two cookies and was higher than I have been in many years, maybe ever. My son ate four of them. I told him to start with two max. My husband ate one and was really high too. Long story short we were quite the bunch last night. LOTS of laughing. After a couple of hours of being really high I noticed I was beginning to get lulls in between the rushes. This is when it became most enjoyable for me. Next time we will start with a half and go from there..lol

Last edited:
made a batch over the weekend. 2 zips trim, 1 zip of (older) stash. i know nobody can say for sure without a trial and error. but while i was putting the butter away for the last time, i took some very thin scrapings left over on the the sides of the bowl and ate them. also licked the knife, crumbs, fingers, etc.

i really wasn't expecting much but that little bit i tried, it had to be less than a teaspoon, hit me like a ton of bricks about 1.5 hours in. first phase was an intense, speedy sativa feeling that was a little uncomfortable. but then after like 45 mins it calmed down into a dopey sleepy effect for the remainder of the buzz which lasted about 3-4 hours.

question: so if you were me, would you use this stuff full strength for recipes (i'm baking brownies, cliche alert) or cut it with more plain butter 50/50?

i'm fearing a full 1/4 lb of medicated butter will make the brownies too strong to enjoy. but never having done this before i have no real reference point. and apparently i must be a lightweight, which is humorous :happy:

Yeah that's the problem, I love brownies :happy:

I'm just going to go for it, maybe weigh out test doses by the gram and see where that takes me. :chef:

That is why I like the no bake cookie. Unlike the so so tasty brownie. The no bake is a little less tempting to pig out on. Also rolling it out on a cookie sheet, you can measure out dose size squares.

Attachments

• no pain.jpg
    no pain.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 1
Something I`d like to try Staind . They have the nasty pot taste ? Always wondered why this wasn`t a number 1 medible .
peace

Same here, what do you mean by no bake? Is it just uncooked cookie dough? I also need to watch for shelf life since I'm the only one that medibles. Already got the rest of the budder in the freezer, hopefully it stays okay for a while.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Little to no pot taste but I don't mind the taste.

Some were here at TCC some one posted how to make no bake cookies. It is cooked in a pan.

As for making them last. I keep mine in the freezer for up to two months (that's how long it takes me to eat a whole batch) in a zip lock bag. If made rite they don't freeze solid. Chewy....

A 1"x1" x1/2" square with my coffee, it's off to the stratosphere :flyguy:

:puffpuffpass:

I've made these no bake bliss balls many times...you can adjust up or down the potency that you desire

**********************CANNABLISS BALLS******************************************

Ingredients
½ Cup dried unsweetened cranberries
½ Cup dried unsweetened apricots
½ Cup raw almonds
½ Cup Sunflower seeds
¼ Cup FIne desicated coconut
2 Tablespoons Raw cacao or cocoa powder
2 Tablespoons honey
2 Tablespoons Chia seeds
¾ Cup Melted canna-coconut oil

Directions

Blitz almonds and sunflower seeds in a food processor.
Add remaining ingredients and blend into a chunky paste.
Rub hands with cold water and form the mixture into balls.
Store in the fridge and enjoy as needed.
makes 10 balls

Back