Cobbed buds anyone?

Bury them like the Pygmy . The Pygmy spread male pollen on them before they are wrapped . It's like rennet in cheese production . Without that and burying you get the imitation Cobb like these that are sold in city's in Africa . The buried ones are supposed to be the difference between velvita and a slice of Manchego :cheesegrater: . CBf good post

Tangwena has schooled many on such............beautiful cobs with old school LR sat's.......chewing it gets in system nicely.......

fresh corn already being sold in vly below.......thinkin' it's from Mexico......but plenty of to wrap

Cob on.......

Curious if ya ever played with this anymore? I was readin up on growin my own tobacco an decided it wasn't worth it due to the curin an agin process,vs how cheap it is to buy it in bulk, ready to use. But the more I read about the agin process of tobacco, I couldn't help but wonder how much of this would relate to cannabis, an reminded me of this thread. I know many will disagree, but I'm a huge fan of curin weed, an the difference it makes...yet I've never aged weed...not like tobacco anyway, nothin past a long cure. Jus curious if ya ever played with is anymore? Thanks.

Haven't messed with it anymore, haven't grown any straight sats in awhile. Still have some finished cobs sealed packed away. Prolly should try some, there hard as rock, lol.

Pic for ya, been 1.5 years now sitting in seal a meal. tried a bit, extremely hard, very dry. Hit is mild woody, very smooth, I mean very very smooth, not harsh what so ever.

Mellow medium up head, just starting to come on, just took a few tokes. Pleasent weed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 17
CBF..doesn't sound like your over joyed with your experiment but satisfied..
pretty cool that you pulled it off and happy with it..
definitely old school and props to you on pulling it off.
really enjoyed reading your thread on this..

CBF..doesn't sound like your over joyed with your experiment but satisfied..
pretty cool that you pulled it off and happy with it..
definitely old school and props to you on pulling it off.
really enjoyed reading your thread on this..

Get out of um what you put in, I used a blown out grow on um. Just really wanted to do the process to see if I could do it. Didn't want to waste prime buds and muk it up.

As for the process, produces very fine, smooth toke. Prolly easy to freeze and store for long periods. The whole process is very simple and easy to pull off, just have to remember um and check um often, other then that, no worries.

Have a few Sativa seed runs comming up and going to go again with some decent buds.

I just realized I have a picture of this from Africa in 1890. Nicely done CBF :puffpuffpass:

"Hemp for smoking "diamba" Wrapped in leaves of banana. Smoke small leaves around the seed." Angola, Africa July 25, 1890

diamba_for_smoking.jpg

diamba_for_smoking_card.jpg

I was just going to post about this now and stumbled on this thread. Cant remember which canna forum maybe riu but a dude was showing 'fermenting sativas' exactly this process and if I recall correctly said there was an article in the hi tymes mag. I can't find jackshiz info online, tried google etc.... I just found it amazing and peculiar at the same time as everyone including me assume mold... but the results say otherwise...

I do recall peeps making 'pucks' out of their harvest but am sure it was after being dried and cured...

I wonder if Buffalo Museum of Science still has the one sent to them?

Anyone near Buffalo?

Thats my hometown but I haven't been back in almost a decade. I never knew the Museum of Science had something like that. I'll see if I can find out.

Great thread CBF! I saw the thread over at IC but hadnt had anything to try yet. I might try this with the Strawberry Creme if I have enough to spare.

Back