Cobbed buds anyone?

So for the first cobs I'm going to use popcorn and smalls, since I have no clue wtf I'm doing.

One fresh cob of corn, carefully take the husks off as not to tear um. Mash the buds in there and roll up tight like a huge fatty. You guys that are real good at twisting up a bone, will make nice cobs. I used around three husks per.

Wrap it all up as tight as you can get it and place in a plastic bag with air in it, and let sweat 24 to 48hrs.

Be back in a few days:puffpuffpass:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 8
So after a 24 hr soak in the plastic bag last week the cobs were placed in vacuum sealed bags and let sweat 7 to 10 days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 5
Today was I think 6 days sweating and I had to take a look, getting a nice golden color to the cob. Pulling the cob from the air tight bag and I immediately smelled wine, no kidding a nice sweet red.

Wrapped it back up, to dry, tighted, the cob further as I rewrapped. I'm going to go ahead and let this one start drying, placed in a cool dark spot to dry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 17
Here's the other three cobs after drying in the cob. Outside is dry and I side a bit moist. Definitely has a putrid, fermenting aroma.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
tried a bowl of the first small cob after just a dry, no cure. Smoke is smooth and not real potent. Reminds me a lot of sun dried mex.

See how the others turn out, and I think I'm gonna bust out some Malawi beans and see if I can't find a good potent gal to try cobbing.

I'll check back after the current cobs cure up abit.

there's good mold and bad mold..
use to get some great white mold Afghani hash back in the early 70s..

looks really interesting so far CBF..

Back