Cobbed buds anyone?

Great thread CBF! I saw the thread over at IC but hadnt had anything to try yet. I might try this with the Strawberry Creme if I have enough to spare.

Personally I would t use a Indica dom or Indica hybrid, don’t think the head would be right. Straight up sallies I think are what this process is intended for. May work, I have this feeling about the density of the bud might cause problems in the cure. Haven’t tried it so I have no real clue, as we all know, lol.

As with anything, you get out what you put in, if your gonna go thru the whole process, it’s worth using your best and most potent buds. The smoke is super smooth, is all I can say as I used popcorn from a hybrid, reminded me of some decent mexi bricks. I smoked a lot of that compact stuff in the day.

Personally I would t use a Indica dom or Indica hybrid, don’t think the head would be right. Straight up sallies I think are what this process is intended for. May work, I have this feeling about the density of the bud might cause problems in the cure. Haven’t tried it so I have no real clue, as we all know, lol.

As with anything, you get out what you put in, if your gonna go thru the whole process, it’s worth using your best and most potent buds. The smoke is super smooth, is all I can say as I used popcorn from a hybrid, reminded me of some decent mexi bricks. I smoked a lot of that compact stuff in the day.

Oh OK, I thought the Creme was a Sat dom! LOL If I get them to act right, the Creme will be long dense spears? Any tips you can give me on them?

Oh OK, I thought the Creme was a Sat dom! LOL If I get them to act right, the Creme will be long dense spears? Any tips you can give me on them?

Over the years Ive selected for the more sativa dom plants in the line. Most will be dense more Indica type buds. There will be some that look like a haze in growth, but will still have tight buds. You will still find variation among the plants, which I would of thought they would be lookin good amoung a population.

I pick the best females amoung a bunch and use all the males that come up, haven’t gotten around to growing out males and pickin one. Haven’t a clue how long it takes to produce a homozygous line, but it’s more then 9 gens of small populations that’s for sure.

Over the years Ive selected for the more sativa dom plants in the line. Most will be dense more Indica type buds. There will be some that look like a haze in growth, but will still have tight buds. You will still find variation among the plants, which I would of thought they would be lookin good amoung a population.

I pick the best females amoung a bunch and use all the males that come up, haven’t gotten around to growing out males and pickin one. Haven’t a clue how long it takes to produce a homozygous line, but it’s more then 9 gens of small populations that’s for sure.

Ok, thanks! We'll see which way this one is headed in about 4 weeks.

Did you do any cobs CBF? This is another one that I have missed out on! :)

"Geting a good strain and fine tuning the sweating, is spot on you will get a real deal experience from the cobbing. You can get the result to look like hash and kick your arse.
I have some Malawi cob that knocks you out for 15 to 20 minutes of dreaming but like you are in the dream, it feals real, then you come round and nothing is normal for about 5 hours way too strong.
My Zamaldelica is the same first 15 mins you lie on the floor and get inside your head dreaming and then you wake up on speed its very very strong.
I now want to make GT cobs and of course my new grow of Panama crosses."

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...ing-processing/309936-malawi-style-cob-curing

Did you do any cobs CBF? This is another one that I have missed out on! :)

"Geting a good strain and fine tuning the sweating, is spot on you will get a real deal experience from the cobbing. You can get the result to look like hash and kick your arse.
I have some Malawi cob that knocks you out for 15 to 20 minutes of dreaming but like you are in the dream, it feals real, then you come round and nothing is normal for about 5 hours way too strong.
My Zamaldelica is the same first 15 mins you lie on the floor and get inside your head dreaming and then you wake up on speed its very very strong.
I now want to make GT cobs and of course my new grow of Panama crosses."

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...ing-processing/309936-malawi-style-cob-curing

Yep, got if I remember right, 5 cobs, there all gone now. Imagine it would take sometime to get it just right, for sure use your best bud, shitty in, shitty out. I just used mediocre buds to see how the process worked.

It’s really a smooth toke though, didn’t seem to improve the head over bud. Seems this is more of a storage method, makes for a great chew, like old school tobacco ropes/ plugs.

Back