CO coco

There's 5 or 6. Piece of shits break every 30 days. I think only 2 are still functioning currently.

Damn fans, mine are always crapping out.

Awesome job BTW, I can see a lot of work must go into keeping everything so shipshape.

Everything looks super healthy and proper! Props for getting that many plants on point like that keeping your #'s that high across the board. I hope indoor always remains a pricier niche vs really high quality outdoor. How do you like that Death Star? Is it the clone only from the midwest or something else? Been around that strain for a long time back in o-h, the clone only nice yield, fuel-diesel funk, great taste and smell.

Last edited:
Hey man,

Great show, you're killing it for real. I was curious about what you're running the new millennium at?

Are you even using Decision? I run decision for 3-4 days at 15ml with 5ml of ruby. But my plants go through a wicked budset shock and look like they have some kind of K problem by the end of it. They set amazing budsites but they look a bit more shaky than yours do throughout week 2-3. Do you notice that with your stuff? Are you using decision?

What have you been using the base at? Back when it was warmer I was like 15-5-5 but in the winter I've been dropping it more like 12-4-5 or even 9-3-5 seems to be enough. I think my root zone is too cold and it's changing the CEC.

You using any pk boosters with the regime? I was using Rock Resinator week 3-7 but have now switched it up to the NM apatite which I'm having fantastic results with. Stuff smells like pumpkin pie and packs on the weight and the trichome density.

You use the thunder as advised as well?

Like I said man, you're killing it. Respect to you.

To be continued....

picture.php

there's a weed ghost in your room...

:magic:

and if i walked through that room with short sleeves I would just look like a giant hive afterwards, it certainly sucks to be allergic specially come trim time

Back