CO coco

Trend, Juliet is NYcd x c99 by jlp.. some killer smoke but yeah nannas for sure after 65+.. great after dinner smoke almost like fruit snack flavor..

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT A PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIKIN ABOUT KNOCKED ME OVER MAN.......GGGGGG EEEEEZUS!!!!

LOOKS LIKE MY BACK YARD INDOORS WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE IT
LOVE IT,LOVE IT LOVE IT...........
SHUCKS DID I SAY I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THATS WHAT I WANNA SEE IN HERE......ALL THOSE STRAINS TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Super,awesome,and gotta be legal right?
if not...

FUCK THE NUMBERS!!!!!!

FUCK now i wanna throw some seeds down again...huh!

Can ya tell im happy for ya.....just me,a happy nut!:flyguy:
Lou:egypt:

Lou you crack me up bro ; ) but thank you.

kinda miss this girl... not potent by any means but the flavor ( @ least the one we kept around) was divine.

Yea I got it labeled as Juliet #3... People Love it for some reason,the smell is to die for when done right I will say that.

Raspect for the hard work and livication. Amazing...

Bless ~Titan

Appreciate it.

Some shots of the room at day 60. Already started cutting the early stuff, the rest has anywhere from 7-20 days left.

Og's

picture.php

picture.php

perma

picture.php

picture.php

White and D

picture.php

DawgWaltz colas

picture.php

Random

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2nd batch 35 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fucking speechless, i'm curious about the one lonely wall mount fan, figured you'd have more in there or is the HVAC that much of a beast?

There's 5 or 6. Piece of shits break every 30 days. I think only 2 are still functioning currently. I'm redesigning next round making ghetto mounts so I can have a fan on every light.

When do i get the grand tour......I like the og's...duh lol...what og's do you have and how long to you let them go b4 you chop 'em

Damn Trend,

That's some heavy shit right there. :jawdrop:

Do you have a personal fave in the stable?

whos the top yielder?

best smeller?

thanks for sharing as always, very inspiring.

Room is banging! Looking like ya got the poodle nuts to push it, some of my favorite erb to date is that waltz.. and yep Juliet #3 is the one that made the rounds.. good show homie.:lowride6:

that last pic is without a doubt the most impressive indoor canopy ive ever seen..much respect man..kinda goes to show that you can rock a 6x6 footprint with those vertizontals all day with a high enough roof...i need a warehouse bad

you running hydrofarm buckets on those?

Congrats! The grow looks ship shape. Keep up the good work!

When you harvest will you share the numbers with us?

what do you think pf that upgrade?? got a grip of seeds .. be nice to get a short yielding fuely strain no?? The sour d x deep chunks that made the mom were real deal... diesel as fuck but with THICK colas.. I can only imagine the blockhead in that did some beefing up..:harley2:

Back