CO coco

Trend

I'll try to keep this on going since the coco forum has been sleepy lately. Anywhere from 20-36 strains per room. I pray for the day I can actually monocrop some runs and try for some real weight. But until then it will be cluster fuck runs fingers crossed hoping for the best. Mostly hand watered, some recirc. Fully compliant Med rooms.

New Millenium nutrients as base feed 1.0-1.8 ec
Aptus facilitor
Teas supplemented every 10 days or so
ph rotates 5.6-6.2 most feeds @ 5.9
Vertizontal hoods ushio or horti bulbs

Any additives, boosters or foliars varies as I just try to read plants and adjust accordingly in other words have fun with it.

Heres a room 27k and 7 days of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

good to see you posting pics again amigo...shit looks healthy and happy. Love to hear more about the many varieties your rocking in there. Nice canopy for that many strains as well.. stay up

cant see pics, do you have your album set to private? look forward to see what you got going

see em now

bad ass! very impressive room man...has the uniformity of a monocrop, well done...look forward to seeing it progress

awesome room and very well managed. Is this sealed or vented? what do you run alot of?

awesome room and very well managed. Is this sealed or vented? what do you run alot of?

It's both really. It has exhaust but I don't usually run it until last few weeks to lower humidity and increase oxygen. Normally it's fairly sealed long as we leave the doors shut. Co2 on a sniffer with burners maintained @ 1200ppm average thru out the room. As far as what do I run? You mean strains or?

oh boy,this is gonna ROCK!!!!

Glad to see such a MASSIVE GROW going on in here!
id FREAK if i had that power bill though?:$1:

WHAT I CLEAN JOB too my man,good on yaz~!
Lou:applause:

Heres another room same we will just call room 2 for reference. This just got completed had to switch to ballasts over hoods instead on the wall and being a vert room to meet lighting codes. So in turn I was eager to fill it up,half ass mind you as I didn't have enough plants nor wanted to wait to veg longer so a lot of these tables are iffy with mothers and weak clones to load up. No big numbers expected yet but we'll see how the canopy fills in later. This is about 5 or so days in,room still in complete few things left to do but functional so may as well use it.

36k 38 strains in here ugh.

picture.php

picture.php

Back