Chocolate Trip?

Unigrower (thx dude:thumbsup:) gifted me a cross of choc. trip f3 x bubba/og kush (mixed pollen from both). They're on day 21 from breaking ground and doing good. Cant wait to start selecting.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Those plants are blowing U.P. without hesitation for 21 days & I know for a fact you will get to enjoy the best from all sides of that cross Kudos :exactly:

Unigrower (thx dude:thumbsup:) gifted me a cross of choc. trip f3 x bubba/og kush (mixed pollen from both). They're on day 21 from breaking ground and doing good. Cant wait to start selecting.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Those plants are blowing U.P. without hesitation for 21 days & I know for a fact you will get to enjoy the best from all sides of that cross Kudos :exactly:

Thanks Uni.

I checked sex today, and so far I've found 8 males and 2 that aren't showing yet. I really hope they're females. :pale:

Holy Moley My friend !! Those babies were branching out so nice I sure hope you come out and that male / female ratio has to set a record but not in a good way .. :x91:

quote:

"The noids , if channeled properly can lift ones spirit and mind..."

>>>thankyou for saying it the way i see it too

F4 top grown from seed by friend
attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp_9519-Resized_Screenshot_20180716-172542_Kik_9842845383504327614776.jpg
    tmp_9519-Resized_Screenshot_20180716-172542_Kik_9842845383504327614776.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 116
Just pulled down the cross of Chocolate Trip / Bubba Kush & @ 1st the bag appeal with fabuloso over the Tuscaroa Tribal & Grape Kush but once tried this cross had a good taste but I was sitting here thinking it didn't hit me so moved aside & went to the others but after I tried it again I soon realized something different was just didn't F.E.E.L. it hit or coming on like others but grooved right into something special & since those were both my favorite strains figured was time to put them together . :egypt: Now there are other strains that hit harder but the effects this brings to the table with N.O., anxiety & as I closed my eyes could see swirly configures with a feeling of superiority in life for some reason then as the total groove feeling was enveloping me I just woke up from a nod off . Now this is why I partake in the puff & tired of the heavy rush come on with the jitters & then over thinking trying to make sure all my ducks are in a row but with this cross it has been this buzz every time the same Total groove flowers . This will be in my coral for the duration !! :egypt:

Attachments

• zdenice.jpg
    zdenice.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
So a kind member sent me these a while back. Popped four into water yesterday hoping for a female to go forward with.
I have started to appreciate the effects of CBD and I have been looking forward to seeing if this one will help me with some issues.
Fingers crossed.
GO

Oh I am sure will add spice to your life 4 sure !! Did cross the CT to the Bubba Kush & that is my main staple for pain & relaxation !! Wouldn't have it any other way but glad to see we can keep that Chocolate Trip still rollin around ..

As to the pedigree of chocolate trip, Dutch Flowers has a description of their Oxygen 19, that says that Indigo Blue was used to make Chocolate Trip.
So, ?
I would venture to say that Diamond Indigo is/was either a special pheno of Indigo Blue or a cross with Indigo Blue. I am still wondering what would make the 'blue' of Indigo Blue, if, as it is stated, there is no Blueberry (or Northern Lights or Skunk) in the line.

I was never able to find my original cut, but I was able to get my grubby mitts on some F3's and made F4's. Nostalgia city! I think the Chocolate Trip was the secret ingredient that made Gorilla Glue 4 special. One of these days I need to make some Chocolate Trip hybrids - I think crosses to really heavy Indica's will pair nicely, especially for people looking for just the right meds.

I was never able to find my original cut, but I was able to get my grubby mitts on some F3's and made F4's. Nostalgia city! I think the Chocolate Trip was the secret ingredient that made Gorilla Glue 4 special. One of these days I need to make some Chocolate Trip hybrids - I think crosses to really heavy Indica's will pair nicely, especially for people looking for just the right meds.
@katsu has re-entered the building! :cheerleader:

Chocolate Trip hybrids....ummm, LFG! :dancer:

Back