Chocolate Trip?

katsu

Many years ago, I handed out a number of cuts of the Chocolate Trip. Does anyone still have it? I would very much like to reacquire it for my garden. Thanks, KB

You graciously sent it to me many moons ago, alas it was culled in a panic during the "Great Scare of 2006"! :(

I have been asking for years no one wants to part with it or can't get it across the border :puffpuffpass:

Please dog,gimme just one more chance to grow Chocotrip and this time I wont piss it away,promise....lol....:egypt:
This is what she did to me,one of the nicest toke and aroma hmmmmm puffpuffffff....:puffpuffpass:
I do not understand,to this day why I did not make seeds,it kills me...lol...

picture.php

Last person I knew who had your cut going Katsu was Ghost... not sure if he is still around but if you can hunt him down to ask him.. I have seeds recently acquired that I"d be willing to donate to a person of your reputation to sift thru.. I have 10 that are yours, just ask.. maybe you can find a pheno worthy eh bro.. do a seed run, the smoke I got from Ghost years ago was the best pain relieve for nerves I've had to this day..

PM me if this would help you out... my wife is gonna kill me.. :puffpuffpass:

Last person I knew who had your cut going Katsu was Ghost... not sure if he is still around but if you can hunt him down to ask him.. I have seeds recently acquired that I"d be willing to donate to a person of your reputation to sift thru.. I have 10 that are yours, just ask.. maybe you can find a pheno worthy eh bro.. do a seed run, the smoke I got from Ghost years ago was the best pain relieve for nerves I've had to this day..

Ghost doesn't grow anymore but that's not to say he don't know whom he fave it to .
But he did say to me he was having hard times with clone recovery

Thanks for your generosity - I actually think I might have a line on the cut. Stay tuned. Your wife might end up thanking you.

I've been in contact with Ghost - he's going to help me source some other stuff but he no longer has the CT.

Would this strain be good for neorapathy?

I thought I just seen Bodhi with some fellas testing chocolate trip f2s? Maybe he's the guy to ask Katsu:puffpuffpass:

It made it's way up here and was spread generously. I lost mine in a mini-great scare. :p
well if I receive my beans u may get it back again
:puffpuffpass:

Opps don't have the msg from whom ever offered it up .... 50 msg limit sucks at times

Last edited:
Back