Chocolate Trip?

I realized the other day the label on a golden pineapple was reused for a choco trip...it's been in flower for about 3 weeks and the pistils are blowing up big time...i was purplexed as all the others in flower are the pineapple and this one looked so much different...this one last plant I have of the choco trip seems to be the nicest...

I got quite a few phenos big, too many to count...I grew so much of it I got burned out but I'm glad this plant hung around as it's looking to be the nicest...I've got beans I've not used if anyone cares for them...them and white krush beans...

Chocolate trip F4 Indie select breeding
50 lot sowed kept best 3 here is #1

:puffpuffpass:
attachment.php

Please dog,gimme just one more chance to grow Chocotrip and this time I wont piss it away,promise....lol....:egypt:
This is what she did to me,one of the nicest toke and aroma hmmmmm puffpuffffff....:puffpuffpass:
I do not understand,to this day why I did not make seeds,it kills me...lol...

picture.php

im working hard on it do the one up above have a chance ?

Some beautiful plants and I especially love to see someone flushing their plants as well as Granprix is doing his.. truly shows a nice color change as the plant finishes using all avail nutrients within the plant as it finishes...

Hey Pa.. finally got me some Katsu stock.. not pure but I'll take it.. from Germany and he calls it Chocolate Diesel.. ( C. Trip/Katsu Cut x Choc Diesel ) tucking it away in my permanent collective... hehe.

keep on rocking it man :drums:

Some beautiful plants and I especially love to see someone flushing their plants as well as Granprix is doing his.. truly shows a nice color change as the plant finishes using all avail nutrients within the plant as it finishes...

Hey Pa.. finally got me some Katsu stock.. not pure but I'll take it.. from Germany and he calls it Chocolate Diesel.. ( C. Trip/Katsu Cut x Choc Diesel ) tucking it away in my permanent collective... hehe.

keep on rocking it man :drums:
Glad to hear :puffpuffpass:
U make admin yet on the new site sucking our members away :glare: ?

Here is the other 2 pheno kept .
I will hit those with the Pollen Collected from the indie leaning purple male .
There is purple in these just not as much .
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp_6805-Resized_20180103_0837061930439649.jpg
    tmp_6805-Resized_20180103_0837061930439649.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 273
  • tmp_6805-Resized_20180103_0836541655056382.jpg
    tmp_6805-Resized_20180103_0836541655056382.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Chocolate trip is a beauty. Cant wait to get her going again. Such joy growing this plant.

Depends what pheno u get . Few found it to be below par smoke ,many other phenos look spindly , but my selection was from few seeds . :guitar:
I did find a nice male and choose the best female and I choose these three out of fifty or so .:wizard:
:puffpuffpass:

Last edited:
Here is the other 2 pheno kept .
I will hit those with the Pollen Collected from the indie leaning purple male .
There is purple in these just not as much .

Yeah the original cut that was here in the earlier part of the century really had all kinds of color to her!

Yeah the original cut that was here in the earlier part of the century really had all kinds of color to her!

That's the direction I am heading towards :puffpuffpass:
I have 10 grams of pollen to work with :study:

Back