Carty's Photo Periods

carty did you have your hip surgery yet?

No sir.... still battling losing weight and then they put ALL surgeries not life threatening on hold because hospitals in our area were full of
Covid patients.. losing another 40lbs after losing 35 is very hard when one cannot walk or exercise. it's rained everyday here so getting to
swim has been difficult.. I did just weigh in and lost another 5lbs so I'm still trying man...

If not good luck wife was so happy with hers .
that is so good to hear... talked to lots of people who've said same thing.. wish I'd of not taken the Neurosurgeons advice 8yrs ago and had
my 1st hip done then.. I was 275 and would of been no issue...

going vegetarian and this will really help me lose weight... gotta do something severe..

So Przcvctm.. gonna finally tell me what strain ya had me grow.... have a few more beans put away and would love to put a label on them other then.... PRZ.. hahaha. going over
tomorrow to pick up samples... both finished up fat... thanks for the oppurtunity to enjoy this mix..

Believe it or not, I'll be diving back into the Auto Flower world a wee bit ... I have a big love for Autos and I just cannot wait to test grow these for Diggy Soze and possibly even make
more feminized seed stock to benefit us both...

Auto Flower by Worcestershire_Farms: (Double Grape x Creme de le Creme by Mephisto) x (Wizards Apprentice x Forum Stomper from Night Owl) dang.. lol.100_0112.JPG

This is the first test before beginning a project with these to reverse a fem plant and produce more fem stock..... should be fun

When I thought you had binned them a while back I sent you a link to a long thread on IC that discussed the strain. It's Paradise Seed's Ice Cream (Ingmars White Widow x Bubblegum). You had posted in the past your fondness for both strains so I sent you their cross.

I would still really be interested in what you think of the smoke, especially the effect :teeth:

When I thought you had binned them a while back I sent you a link to a long thread on IC that discussed the strain. It's Paradise Seed's Ice Cream (Ingmars White Widow x Bubblegum). You had posted in the past your fondness for both strains so I sent you their cross.

I would still really be interested in what you think of the smoke, especially the effect :teeth:

Binned them, I'd never do that brother.. no, I took them over to my buddies house and he finished them. I loved it, smoking on some atm. sorry, things got hectic here very fast and I"m just not getting organized. in 2mos 3 people wanted me to grow their genetics. And I still have a little stash of these.

I'm sorry I missed the big write up after you made the effort to do so, my bad bro... as you can see we got 2 distinct pheno's.. the shorter stocky girl was unreal..

thank you my friend for thinking of me the way you have, it means a lot when someone goes to such lengths to help a friend. And yes, the next seeds of this will be in my tent, promise.

So here is what the flowering tent currently looks like...

The Oger is close to coming down, the Starfighter x VB has already been chopped at this point. very good smoke too..

100_0162 (2).jpg

Starfighter Kush x Vietnamese Black, 2 clones in 3gal felt pot, using LST to pull them apart so they fill in better..
100_0174 (2).jpg

Here you can see how well it's working
100_0166 (2).JPG

Filling in the gaps are: 2 Gorilla Glue clones, 1 Oger clone, 1 D'grape Fire, 2 D'Grape Fire in 3gal felt pot, 2 Black Kashmir in 3gal felt pot...

D'Grape  Fire 3a (2).JPG

Black Kashmir 3c.JPG

D'Grape Fire 1.JPG

clones in flower.jpg

Once the Oger comes out the others will get LST done to them as well...

Update..

Black Kashmir by Diggy Soze.... Azad Kashmir (created by my buddy Argo) x Vietnamese Black. LST just started..
Black Kashmir LST work done.jpg

Black Kashmir flwr day 6.jpg

Starfighter x VB.. cuts removed off bottom of last flowering plant.
SF x VB branch L.jpgSF x VB lst work.jpg

Oger Clone
Oger clone.jpg

GG Clones....
GG clones.jpg

D'Grape Fire fem'd..
DGF z.jpgDGF x 2 LST started today.jpg

Hi Carty Is that Oger the one you sent me ? Mine has a lot of leaf vegetarian lol how ever you spell it.

Yes Sir.... you get to smoke any yet?

I have one friend who I know for sure has my original cut, a member here and you should see his plants... BushDr has been tutoring him and he's killing it.. he really brought out the
best in her with nice purple buds a foot long. take a peek
Oger by noobfromdixie.jpgnoobs grow my oger.jpg

Noobfromdixie says the peeps in his area swear this is the BEST weed they've ever smoked.. and it's the same way I felt about her. I'm growing a cut atm and
I'm realizing this strain need a longer veg time to really do it's thang..

Here is the little Oger I'm running right now ...and 2 GG girls... notice I no longer call them #4 and I appreciate your input and honesty.
clones of GG and Oge (2).jpg

I can get cuts from Noob if need be.. he's a great guy and don't think he'll be getting rid of her by sounds of things.... I have to move on as I just have no room for moms here.

A few others..

full tent 2 (2).jpg

Diggy Soze's Black Kashmir .... Azad Kashmir x Vietnamese Black
d soze black kashmir (2).jpgD. Soze Black Kashmir (2).jpg

3 Diff pheno's of D'Grape Fire one a lot more Indica, the other 2 are very close to one another..
2.5 diff pheno types (2).jpg

#1 single potted a bit defoiliated
D'gf #1 defoiliated.jpg

#2 and #3
D'gf double.jpg

Gorilla Glue
GG budding b (3).jpg

No I haven't smokes her yet. I have one and she is a month out and 4 ft tall and wide. I'll get some pics with the i pad , my daughter barrowed the camera backlol

She really goes thru some changes later in bloom... not sure if noob uses CO2 or what as his looks very different eh?? Hopefully she'll impress over the next few weeks as her buds begin to swell up nice... the proof will be in the smoke though and I believe after a few tokes you sit back and go, damn, Carty has something here... hahaha.

I've got some beans for you.. this Starfighter x Vietnamese Black is amazing... a little leafy, but buds fill out entire branch. I'll never offer you up garbage to waste your time brother,
you've been so cool to me. I still have the 5 seeds I found in your strain you said must of been the PTK that hit her... sucks having 2 small tents.. even going back to some auto flower growing to harvest more.. love autos, grew them for 5yrs and did well... lets see if I can get back at filling jars... muwahaha

You grow a mean auto.
She is just getting her smell on too light right now for my stuffed up nose. lol
I'll pass on seeds because I need to do more of the seeds we want to sell. I can be my own tester,lol I grew some out for Gage Green when I first got on line. I liked their Shadow Dancer, testing ones is fun. Aloha

You grow a mean auto.
She is just getting her smell on too light right now for my stuffed up nose. lol
I'll pass on seeds because I need to do more of the seeds we want to sell. I can be my own tester,lol I grew some out for Gage Green when I first got on line. I liked their Shadow Dancer, testing ones is fun. Aloha

Hey thanks man.... you must of went thru my thread then because my good auto growing was a while back.. but it was like a calling. Just had waaaaaay to many photo periods to not grow any. but after a few years of it, and always seeming to be low on smoke, I truly believe Autos are my way to keeping us both happy.. and I love growing them as well..

Looking forward to working with a new friend Diggy Soze and running his autos.. testing and making fem'd seed stock.. even paying me to do so, what a guy eh?

be on the lookout for Upzallberry Auto by Diggy...

All my photo periods were taken over to my partner Atilla's place over the past few weeks... he's blown his flower room up by adding a 2nd SF4000 light to the
mix and more fans for air movement.. still has a lot to be desired for pretrimming and general plant care...

Here's a mix of things

Atillas 2.0.jpg

atillas 2..jpg

Atilla the bud f...jpg

Atilla the bud b (2).jpg
Atilla the Bud a.jpg

Sample bud of our latest discovery, Black Kush.. at least what we are calling it. Atilla picked up some cuts from a guy who's been running this strain for 15yrs
has no idea what it is called, but man is it badass..
sample bud of our new strain, Black Mountain Berry (2)..jpg

Just a quick photo period update. I don't grow them here but my local partner does and we share the goodies when avail..

Anyone remember my Black Oger. Starting with the Oger seeds I got from Barefrog who got them from Wesos who got them from Oregon Kid.

Unreal smoke.. well, we had a plant accidentally got his with some pollen off a Starfighter x Vietnamese Black so I called the 10 seeds Black Oger..

Gave away a few hoping they'd get tested... luckily, I gave Atilla a few and he found a lovely lady, Sativa dom so the VB is coming thru big time in this pheno..

Black Oger by Carty...jpg

Black Oger by Cart,.jpg

I passed out a bunch of these Super Skunk F5 seeds, if anyone received any, grow them out because omg is she a beast of a plant, and here she's not near done.

and this was no mom we flipped, seed plant, put into flower at 3wks old.. so.. :dancer:

Super Skunk F5 (2).jpg

McFlurry, seeds he said I gave him 8yrs ago.. lol
McFlurry getting close..jpgMcFlurry.jpg

Ultimate OG by Goat & Monkey.. HA OG x TK..
G&M seeds...jpg

I've been overloaded with photo period seeds after a site I've been a member on for years finally closed it's doors leaving behind a collective vault of genetics all members donated to and in turn could draw out of.. after Months of contacting the donors, some returned, most did not..

2 minutes ago
Add bookmark
Let's take a peek at what I've got so far.. a little over halfway thru the box..

10 - Poison Chocolate, Poison OG x Chocolate Diesel
30 - ChemD x Purple Wreck/Blue Moonshine bx3 by Kaya
50 - SFV OG x Saganaw Valley skunk by Argo ... PLUS 11pk,
70 - Outlaw's Triple OG x Outlaw's Magic Merlin
15 - Celtic Stone F3 , Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal
10 - LBL F2 2015, Long Bottom Leaf by Loran
70 - Celtic Stone F4 by Gardentroll
8 - Pineapple Sorbet
10 - Chemberry
15 - GOJI x Celtic Stone F3
10 - Bubba Kush (Katsu Cut) x S. African Male
13 - Bubba Chunk x Chocolate Trip F3
1 - Puna Clean (DB 808) x Pine Tar Kush
14 - JOI by Kraven
7 - Shiva x Big Freeze F2
15 - Ghoulia 2016
20 - CBD Crew x Valentine
50 - ISP Chem 91 bx2 F2 x TK Larry
7 - Grass Monkey x Deep Chunk x Monkey Balls
50 - Snow Queen
8 - African Cough by Top Dawg Seeds
100 - 79 Xmax Bud
10 - Pineapple OG x Trainwreck
10 - Cleverman by DNA Genetics
55 - Wizard Queen
3 - Sunshine Daydream
8 - Timewreck Fat by GG
19 - Wardawg by Carty 2013 Chem D x AK47/PW/BMS bx3
100 - Azad F2 by Argo x Azad F1 by Barefrog.... PLUS 25pk
18 - Cloud 9
11 - Chocolate Diesel x Chocolate Trip
12 - Black Azad
10 - Krypto Kush by AB Norml Seeds, Sleepy Time x Herijuana
7 - Killer Queen F2
10 - GOJI x Azad F2 by Argo
65 - Wet Jet CR pheno
5 - Jackie-O
6 - Devils Tit x Apricot Head
5 - Monster Cookies F3
10 - SAGE x Lemon Thai
7 - G13 x HP
10 - Hindu Kush
5 - PAC x RMH by Mongo Bongo Seeds
10 - Hashberry
8 - Chocolate Rain
50 - Indica Mix by JJ , Apollo 11, G13, Purple Spaceship
10 - JOI SS by Kraven
1 - Molokai Frost #5 x White Runtz
40 - Boy Jack x Legion OG
30 - Overgrow Seed Run Oregon Huckleberry F2
100 - Wardawg F4 seed run by Gardentroll
3 - Hency NL x LUI fem's
22 - UK Cheese x BC Northern Lights
1 - Columbian Red fem
17 - Cherry Bomb IBL
28 - FUGU
6 - JAWS Genetics, Twisted Demon Kush S1
17 - Lennon Skywalker x Ghost Triangle Kush
1000 Northern Lightryder Autos
25 - JPR x CR
5 - Shivaberry by SAN, Shiskaberry x M39
11 - Strawberry Cough x Super Silver Haze x Ultimate Chem
50 - Durban x Kalinga
25 - Rock n Rain 2013
5 - Super Silver Haze x Temple Flo
4 - Master Kush x Bubba Kush
30 - NL 2015
5 - BC Big Bud x Kryptonite
100 - GOJI x Internet Cookies
10 - Cheesedawg

This awesome family at the Cabana has been there for me thru thick and thin, hopefully on my way to thin having lost 51lbs now...

Anyway.. if you see something that interests you, contact me and we'll see what we can get to ya. No way I"ll EVER grow all these so the seed gods gave them to me to share.

Back