Carty Testing TSW-2000

Cheese Off

The big Cheese Off is going excellent... the topped plants are about 2wks behind the 1 not topped.. but the budsites make up for it big time.. especially the
Repins12 crosses..

Mephisto cross of their Canna Cheese (CBD 1:1) x CDLC .. the aroma coming off of these is amazing
2 Mephisto Canna Cheese x CDLC (2).jpg

Repins12 cross of Widow Berry Cheesecake
R2 (2).jpg

R1 (2).jpg

Mephisto of course is a favorite auto flower breeder of mine... mostly seeds gifted to me from good ole Burnie..

So from the Mephisto Cheese side of this run I got what I expected... very good fat dense buds, very frosty, very tasty.. finished faster..
Mephisto head (2).jpg

Mephisto cheese buds are so frosty.jpgMephisto  buds drying.jpg

Then, my new buddy Repins12 passed me a few packs of seeds unknowingly via a trade thru someone else.. I cut his 2 plants down last night and
was amazed at how much I got off each one.. and the smell was like cotton candy meets fruit salad meets undertones and hints of spices..
Last week
WBC D (2).jpg

Last night
plant #1
Trimming Repins Cheese.jpg
#1 bud to dry (2).jpg#1 cut down (2).jpg

plant #2
Bowl of plant #2 (2).jpg
none trimmed up yet

Thank you 180... yeah, no doubt they have. I'm in love with them for a small setup..

Day 38 of current grow.. nothing in small tent yet, surgery and all..

Gorilla Light Tent.. 2' x 2.5' x 6.7'
Mars Hydro test light... TS-2000

girls 1.jpg
Black Cream double potted in 3gal felt pot
blk crm 33 days in.jpg
1 of the 2 Sour Cream x Blackstrap
Sour Crack 34 days.jpg
Marathon OG #1 tall pheno
Marathon OG a.jpg
Marathon OG #2, the short sister
Marathon OG x 2.jpg

Appreciate you guys stopping by seeings how I've not really been keeping up with things here.. apologies again. 2nd hip replacement kinda put the breaks
on a speedy recovery... lol. But as of Wed I can begin swimming and with our pool being heated I'll be WALKING to it whenever I can.. yeah, walking to it.
:drums:

I've been busy running autos and still testing for Mars Hydro.. the TSW-2000 is a greaat light with nice features. And the results don't lie.

Black Cream....she was double potted and showed 2 very different phenotypes. The taller put out some purple colors from the supercropping points on
the stems it shoots up the stem and into the buds. but it's the shorter pheno that has the wonderful aroma .. light green, short and fat headed...
blk crm double (4).jpg

Black Crm (3).jpg

Black Cream Day 50.jpg

Black Cream 50 (2).jpg

2 pot (2).jpg

pheno 2 (2).jpg

Marathon OG by Berserk Autos.. this F2 reproduction strain he did is amazing.. and there is nothing Marathon about it.. fast finisher really..

MOG F2 around day 50
MOG 2 (2).jpg

Marathon OG #2.jpg

mog 2 frosting up (2).jpg

Hope your recovery continues at speed, looks like the garden isn’t missing a beat!

Hope your recovery continues at speed, looks like the garden isn’t missing a beat!
Thanks so much... first hip was a breeze.. this one made things a little more challenging. What sucks is I can begin swimming as of tomorrow the 1mo mark after 2nd surgery..
except for the Hurricane blowing in .. grrrrr. That is what healing begins seriously for me. swimming and walking, Dr said give it a full year..

Oozing good brother :puffpuffpass:
Thanks so much, good genetics make ya look good. sorry not been around much and have lost contact with you buddy. I will be back ok.

Lost a dear friend in Matt of Goat & Monkey Seeds, a friend I was getting closer with just recently. A sponsor of mine for over a year gifting me genetics at request.
RIP buddy..

Thanks so much... first hip was a breeze.. this one made things a little more challenging. What sucks is I can begin swimming as of tomorrow the 1mo mark after 2nd surgery..
except for the Hurricane blowing in .. grrrrr. That is what healing begins seriously for me. swimming and walking, Dr said give it a full year..

Thanks so much, good genetics make ya look good. sorry not been around much and have lost contact with you buddy. I will be back ok.

Lost a dear friend in Matt of Goat & Monkey Seeds, a friend I was getting closer with just recently. A sponsor of mine for over a year gifting me genetics at request.
RIP buddy..

Yeah sorry to here about Matt we all getting up there .
Send an email sometime .

Carty, we got 1 Panama red female in week 8 of flower, burned her with nutes , I got clones, she is pure sativia yowzer

keep positive carty you will get there

Dunt duh duhhhhhhh.. Is it Carty? Is he back on his feet, literally. Fark yeah.

I'm doing amazing everyone.. hips hurt a wee bit after walking, but mostly where the surgical sites are, not where it was before.. my entire hip used to hurt, all flared up and swollen and unable to sleep.. it's all gone.. Dr said to be patient and give myself a year to fully heal and walk with a correct stride.. the pool is my best friend and now when I get out I don't want to cry in pain... hehe.

BushDr my brother... thank you so much for reaching out to me during all this, writing me daily while I was recovering even if I didn't write back.. so uplifting and to take the time to think of me shows your a true brother.. we English gotta stick together eh?

Gabagoo is taking off like mad. Luckily this pheno isn't leaning towards the Sour60 which is usually a small stunted plant full of sticky goodness..

Sour60 x AK47 Daddy very few phenotypes leaned towards the AK and this may be the first full AK type.

She was hit with male Gabagoo pollen at day 20-22 after showing sex on day 18.. so she's not going to be loaded with seeds, just enough to keep
from losing her and will do a better preservation soon..

Born on the 1st so she is now 39 days old..

Here you can see her beginning to form buds
Gak budding.jpg

Gabagoo AK pheno.jpg

Gabagoo AK47 pheno.jpg

Sour Stomper is a shorter plant and a much faster flowering strain.. this will allow Gabagoo to be inside the tent alone and really fill out.. nice

S Stompers.jpg

S Stomper 2.jpgS Stomper 1.jpg

Gabagoo has been preserved for now.. like I said, I didn't do a full on seeding but just enough to keep the strain on hand for now..

Last night I watered and thought I'd check a lower calyx. As I went to pull if off I knew right away that it had a seedling starting inside.

E.jpg

And here she is at day 40 starting to form her big arse buds. She's gonna be a big big girl and all I can figure is she's taking after the AK47 PART of her

D.jpg

Mongo approved
mONGo BEgs for a leaf.jpg

[MENTION=3960]Cartman[/MENTION] - That’s a fine sativa pheno you have there, lots of airy buds and long flowering period ….as you’re finding out

You can probably get another auto in there and finished before than one’s done

Seeings how this above photo is from a month ago... your probably right... lol

100_0135.JPGq

100_0144 (2).JPG

Gabagoo seeded up (2).jpg

Gabagoo buds (2).jpg

Back