Carty Testing TSW-2000

Berserker Autos are winning me over bit by bit.. a bit of a rough go at 1st with poor germ % but this time around trying them again, after him sending me a bunch
of packs to test.. much better results.. put down 4, 3 growing here and 1 over at Atilla's place..

Here is what the last one finished up like...

berserk 2 done (2).jpgberserk test grow (2).jpg

I must say this light is meeting all my needs and I love the access to a dimmer switch... in a small tent it's difficult to max out as the ballasts seem to
heat up quite a bit, but backing off just 10% makes a dif... they need to upgrade to Meanwell Drivers IMHO.

These plants suffered from poor soil quality.. Happy Frog was all they had.. it has to be amanure based product that is better for outdoor use. stunk and
red residue comes out the bottom every watering.. plants did not like it and it affected over all budside in the end. live n learn, stock up on soil.. lol

The new plants are in Strawberry Fields and are doing great..

60 days in chunking up (2).jpg

60  days plant 3 (3).jpg

Last edited:
nice grow, Carty. Beautiful buds

Trying to get my bad days behind me... I'm a victim of my own bad decisions. Last one was settling for the H Frog soil that was just awful.

I can already see a big difference since going back to Strawberry Fields and now just grabbed 2 bags of Roots Organics.. use the best, the best

works for you. I also made the switch to Humboldt foods A & B trying to stay easy on mixing.. :salut:

Tent B is the flowering tent and a few feet taller..

20220614_225231.jpg

20220614_225223.jpg

20220614_225211.jpg

20220614_225150.jpg

20220614_225136.jpg

With the wife having back surgery last week and the fact home health care workers will be coming by, it was time at day 64 to cut these stinky things down and get dried before
hand. dried and ready to test I am amazed at how good this stuff is at milky trichomes.. sometimes my referred harvest window to avoid bed time meds.. and yet we smoke a
doob and it does just that.. doh.

and now lets see how things look with better soils and foods..

Carty's Gabagoo 2 Auto
20220617_174058 (2).jpg

Forgotten Cookies x G.D.B. Auto by Berserker Seeds
20220620_130831.jpg

20220620_112716.jpg

20220620_112747.jpg20220620_112739.jpg

20220620_130851.jpg

For 64 Days the harvest was pretty dang good as is the smoke.. prefer to run 70 but a few factors dictated it and #1 was having meds for my wife when she got home..

B #3 buds.jpgBerserker #1 buds.jpg

and this beast just keeps a growing... gave her a small flushing before I begin her carb loading...
20220622_235128.jpg20220622_231835.jpg

20220622_231828.jpg20220622_231802.jpg

air directly on drivers helps...

For sure, I have a small fan I keep on them plus my outtake fan is sucking from right above them.. I can crank it all the way up but most of the time run it at about 90%..

Since solving the crappy soil issue.. really blows when your 2 shops are out of your 2 favorites and you have to try something else.. ugh. since switching back to Strawberry Fields and now Roots Organics, plants are so happy..

Time for a big update..

Berserker Auto and this guys plants are unreal, just a poor germ % IMHO.. but man o man the ones that do grow out are unreal..

Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath just over 60 days from seed.\
\
20220628_144810.jpg20220628_144726.jpg

20220626_213228 (2).jpg20220626_213255 (2).jpg

20220626_213111 (3).jpg20220626_213140 (2).jpg

Getting close... looks like a Saturday cut maybe..

Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath by Berserker Autos

Day 72
Seeing a trend in his genetics... size. lef one is day 72, right side of Forgotten Cookies x GDB is about day 45 and also had to be bent
Carty gone Berserk (3).jpg

DJ3 (2).jpg

DJ x GDB a (3).jpg....DJ 5 (2).jpg

Carty gone Berserk (3).jpg....DJ x j (3).jpg

Ber d (3).jpg....3 (2).jpg

just the tip (4).jpg

Trying to keep my gal in meds, I'm avoiding distractions and staying with autos.. hoping to get a nice 30 day rotation going always chopping a few..

Up next.. Berserker's Forgotten Cookies x GDB, Gabagoo 2 x 2 plants, Silly Rabbit..

plant #2 in same pot (2).jpg

nEXT round mh light (2).jpg

Berserker autos go bonkers (2).jpg

2 Berserkers in 1 pot (2).jpg

Cookies x gdb great pose (2).jpg

Carty's Gabagoo 2 (Lemony Pheno) . Only harvested a handful of these particular ones so did not share any..

gABAGOO 2 in sink.jpg

2 Gabagoo 2's.. left one was up potted 2wks earlier (2).jpg

SR  (2).jpg

G2 a (2).jpg

G2 c (2).jpg

G2 e.jpg:teeth::teeth:G2 b (2).jpg

Silly Rabbit
SR d' (2).jpgSR  (2).jpg

Well, time to see what this light has been doing.. very happy with it. A few tips from BushDr who runs the same light sure helped, thanks bro..

Most of the time I run it at 90% and it cuts the heat on the ballasts just enough.. BushDr said he replaced his with Meanwell Drivers and runs much cooler.

I'm just finishing up 3 plants under it.. My very own Gabagoo 2 Lemon pheno, Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath x 2 by Berserker Autos and Silly Rabbit is about 2wks behind them..

Next batch is being up potted and I topped 1 just to see what it would do.. figured out I'm best running 4 to have room to train..

Trizzler F2 Feminized seeds x 4... I chose the 4 I liked out of 6..

2 phenos in 1 pot cookies x GDB (2).jpg

Top bud from plant in rear of photo 1 above.. 2 plants did a lot better then I thought in a 2gal pot..
cloudy trichs.jpg
Buds from the front plant as it just got wacked..
Dark Jedi see's U (2).jpgDJ crown jewel (2).jpg

My good friend Dr Gonzo created this and I named it Silly Rabbit for him.. what a frost monster
Silly Rabbit chunking up and frosty.jpgsilly rabbit stacking up.jpg

Cartmans Gabagoo 2
Gabagoo 2 day 55a.jpgGabagoo is perfect SOG strain.jpg

Trizzler F2 40 Days In

Hey All.. just a little peek into the tents and see what I'm up to.. ALL AUTOS.. :pl:

Finally getting things going proper, stopped bouncing back n forth from photos to autos never achieving a steady harvest.. taking plants that go to big over to my buddy Atilla's instead of doing some LST to it. well, no more. 4 plants, feminized autos, every 30-40 days with harvest #1 coming up end of August..

40 days in, born June 30th... Trizzler is a stinky one too..

The Gang of 6. 2 extra's in 1gal pots as experiments and it shows up potting makes a huge difference as you can see. the 2 bigger girls we up potted a week before the other 2.. all a learning lesson. The next 4 have already been started, and those will be in 2gal felt pots from the get go as my final experiment.
Tent B day#40 (2).jpg

1gal plastic pots
1gal #2 (2).jpg
This plant was left alone other then early lower trimming of branches
1gal #1 (2).jpg
This plant was FIM cut in early flowering, see the leaf's where they were cut.? more lessons for myself to learn which technique yields best.
1gal pots x 2 (2).jpg

2 gal felt pots

pheno A
Trizzler A day#40 (2).jpgTrizzler A d40b (2).jpg

pheno B
Trizzler b b (2).jpgTbbb (2).jpg

pheno C
Tcc (2).jpgTccc (2).jpg

pheno D

pheno D
Trizzler D day#40 (2).jpgTddd (2).jpg

And next up, in the smaller veg tent under the Spider Farmer SF1000 light I ran for a few years..

The Big Cheese Off...@ 10 Days old
Veg tent 1wk old (2).jpg
2 - Canna Cheese 1:1 by Mephisto
Mephisto 1 wk old.jpgMephisto 2 wk old.jpg
2 - Widow Berry Cheese by Repins12
Repins 1wk (2).jpg

R1 a wk old (2).jpg

R2 wk old (2).jpg

With surgery Friday and another 1 right after that heals up, I might have big gaps here but will do my best to keep things up... cheers

Good Luck with the surgeries Carty! Plants are looking great as well

Thanks Olday... and a special Thank you to Bushdr for keeping me going daily by chatting with me, checking on me and keeping my spirits up.. :wave2:

Sorry for not keeping this up.. I've yet again stretched myself to much on too many sites, then with the surgery it just got worse.. most of you know I'm a posting
whore usually and keep my threads up pretty well.. so I do apologize and will do my best to get ya caught up..

Trizzler F2 turned out pretty decent. probably could of ran another week but, empty jars and surgery will dictate sometimes huh? they came down around day 63.
My goal is to run all these autos to 70 days min.. getting a nice rotation going in the long run.. take me a bit to get it dialed.

Last 2 to get cut
TK x Watermelon Zkittles day 63.jpg

#2 63 days in flower.jpg#2 day 63.jpg

day #63.jpg

Drying on the air fryer inserts, work great... and it was her idea so I'm safe... lol
Trizzler #3 63 days.jpgTrizzler 4.jpgTrizzler #3 drying.jpg

#4 has a very nice watermelon aroma and taste... as does #3 but not quite as strong.. the first 2 after some jarring up have a nice hashy after taste.

Next up is the big Cheese Off where I decided to put 2 different cheese hybrids up against one another.. 2 from Mephisto and 2 from Repin12..(big fan)

Flowers doing ok (2).jpg

Mephisto
Mephisto #1.jpgMephisto #2.jpg

Repin12
Repins #2.jpgRepins #1.jpg

preflower, long ways to go yet.. around 37 days from seed.. :pl:

The fun continues.... Ladybug and I noticed the next harvest will be close to Oct 31st... Halloween.. :up:

Let the Spook Off begin..

I let her choose her 2 strains 1st.. goes was to find scary or spooky named strains... her 1st choice was also mine.. grrrrr..

Ladybug - Dark Spark - Black & Blue Jack

Cartman - Cisumevil - Arachnid Pie

Born on the 3rd this is gonna be fun.. I also added our 1st CBD strain grow .. CBD Express...

All feminized seeds started in Strawberry Fields soil..

Babies born Sept 2nd.jpg

few babies
Cevil few  days old.jpgBBJ few days old.jpg

I knew the soil had issues but I used it anyway.. from now on, I drive the half hour south to the hydro store vs purchasing at the feed store where it's stored improperly and obviously not rotated.. this bag was horrible and after 2wks of growing, have never had plants NOT grow. this looked like 4 day old plants at
day 12... as we all know, them 1st 2wks makes or breaks a grow.. so I culled them all and returned to my method of starting plants in 1gal pots, then up potting.

Feminized Autos or not.. luckily I have extra's of all I culled.

New Start....
2 - Marathon OG Fem Auto's by Berserker
2 - Sour Crack x Blackstrap Fem Autos by JP
4 - Black Cream Fem Autos

8 Feminized Autos.jpg

Born the 16th...
2 Sour Crack x Blackstrap born Sept 16.jpg2 Marathon OG born Sept 16.jpg

Born tonight the 17th
Black Cream ready for pots.jpg

Back