Cartmans Auto's

Just 1 flushing so far and these ladies began throwing colors... guess it shows I didn't push them very hard. but these girls seemed to not like a strong dose and
would burn easily... so I backed off.

getting close eh? 10 days or so maybe.

Gam 1 thru 4b.jpg

Gam 1.jpgGam 1b.jpgGam 1e.jpg

Gam colors b.jpgGam 2b.jpg

Carty ….what’s the red spot on the lower right plant?

As I flush these plants they show deficiency very fast.. I flushed 4 of them and one went purple overnight, the more green phenos did their own thing.. 1 went full on orange.

As I flush them more the stems go purple all the way up to the leaf, which is the purple spot your seeing...

Gotta be one of the most colorful strains I've had once you start flushing them and they go thru deficiencies..

Gam 1e.jpg

would have thought Gambian would be nld..hows the buzz?

2 pheno's... not tasted them yet, just cutting down and still drying slowly.. what I don't see a lot of K is the Haze Influence.. at least not in the leaf structure, height or flowering time.

The one test nug tasted sweet but still hard to tell because it was too early. the smell is incredible and I too believe the purple affects as I flush are NLD

Beserk Autos now sponsoring my Auto side of things... have one of his plants going as a tester and she's a real beauty..

He seems to have used a Grape Dosi Breath as his breeding male is all his crosses and he sent me her in S1 form to give a go to see why...

beserk Autos sponsor...jpg

Next Auto grow in the small tent I'll be running some of his fem'd seeds and maybe by side of my own Gabagoo or Kush Van Stitch..

Beserk Auto Black Strap x GDB at about 20 days old and just showed sex, talk about long hairs popping out, wow.. It's the plant all the way to the
right.. all the others in the shot are my own Agoo...
Tent 1 Autos.jpg

Gamhazn 4.jpggmzn 3.jpg

The 2 above are still going at day #59... seeding the plants during preflower helps them finish a little quicker but always affects budsize.. but a strain worth
saving IMHO..

Drying for a few days now... plucked the obvious seeds off, bagged and labeled to each plant..
gmzn 1a.jpggmzn 1d.jpg

Gamhazn F3 seeds .jpgGamhazn F3..jpg

The small tent is now rocking it with the SF1000 light getting moved over to it...

Culled 2 of the 5 Agoo of mine, males... of the other 3, 2 have sexed, 1 is close and looks female.
Tent 1 Agoo.jpg
The 3 Gambian F7 are feminized but a week behind the others..
Tent 1 Gambian.jpg
And finally the Beserk Auto is kicking butt... Black Strap x Grape Dosi Breath
Black Strap x GDB.jpg

So we got Autos going in the small tent about 3wks old and photos in the larger tent just born... should keep one busy eh?

Healthy looking youngens!

:peace:
DD

Why thank ya Sir... appreciate ya stopping in. updating 3 sites isn't easy..:prop:

Today I chose 2 plants to up pot into the spare 2gal felt pots from cutting males... so I chose my lucky #2 plant, seems to always be a good plant the #2.
Agoo 2 up potted.jpgAgoo 2 budding up.jpg

Beserk Auto got the other one and I really like the looks of it..

Beserk budding up.jpgBeserk in 2gal felt pot (2).jpg

Why I'll be growing Beserk Autos for a while...

Berserker7205 is working with stellar genetics… and is being honest about what he is working
with by not naming his strains but just telling you what is in the cross… much respect.

Black Strap x Grape Dosi Breath

The male, GDB is by RocBud - Dosidos x OGKB breed to Grape Rolex Auto

Female, Black Strap by now Gnome Genetics previously Mandilorian Gentics

Black Strap - Anvil F7 (Reversed) x Black Label Cookies III

The growth patterns of this plant is impressive and I’m so looking forward to doing a full grow
using his other genetics. Thank you brother for sponsoring my Auto Grows

Nice looking lady's,not a Nute defeact visible,two thumbs up!

Thanks man... the longer she grows the more I like her. looking forward to filling the closet with his genetics next run...

she's a thirsty girl that's for sure, almost have to give her water every day. One of the few autos I'd put into a 3 or 5 gal pot as I think she'd blow up big time.

Beserk A.jpg

Time to get better photos of her....

Here's the Agoo running with her...
Agoo bush.jpg

G F7b.jpg

It was time to make some serious changes.... I was not to happy with the way 1 lanky Gambian F7 was growing, growth is nothing like the same strain mixed with Neville's Haze is for certain. so I kept 2 and 1 lanky Agoo #5 went over to my bro's place to grow out.

I've also discovered it's almost impossible to run photo periods in one tent and autos in another on different light schedules when lights bleed thru, over.. blah blah.

Running all Autos is just easier.. so I also took all 5 Blue Angel plants over there..

Here is what is left.
Berserker's Auto
Agoo #4
2 Gambian F7

4 Autos.jpg

Weekly Update

Wasn't too happy with the last group of shots... many changes have been made. I got distracted away from my Autos yet again starting the Blue Angel by
Goat & Monkey. although looking healthy, feminized, they've gone over to my buddy Atilla's place to grow out so I can get back to my true love... AUTOS

A t2 b.jpg

at2 d.jpg

at2 f.jpg

at2 h.jpg

started new Autos in 1gal Orchid pots in the small tent so I can get back to a nice 30 day rotation from now on..

3 - Forgotten Cookies III x Grape Dosi Breath
1 - Blue Vangoo by Carty

tute h.jpgtute o.jpg

Back