Cartmans Auto's

Tonight was watering night, so since tomorrow is day 14 I went ahead and removed the cotyledon leaf's on each plant plus the single bladed leaf. Helps the plant concentrate it's
energies on upward parts of the plant and is supposed to promote upward growth. seems to work.

culled one lanky ugly male, spotted what I think is another one and man o man is he a frosty little dude.. no bad stretching and not quite sexing yet.. but can see extended calyx's.

If things work out that would leave me 7 females.

in tent 2.. 3 Blueberry Autos are up and 3 Gambian F7's are just breaking the surface.

things are taking off like mad, be fill jars in a few months and hoping from then on now that
I'm back into the Auto's... peace

2wk update....

9 plants.. 2 males have shown, 1 culled, way to lanky and long stretches between nodes, showed sex on day 10 way to early...

2nd male is badarse looking, short and stocky, close nodes and fuzzy stuff all over it already.. keeping him around just long enough to have a few pollen sacs
open and make about 30 seeds or so..

2wks old c.jpg

Gambian Auto F7 x Neville's Haze Auto F3 - Gamhazn F2

It's official.. out of 9 plants started, 7 are females and 2 males. culled the 1, #2 is about ready to do his preflower pollen drop. Take a look at his photos
and you'll see how and why I choose a male early on. He was fuzzy.

bm2 (2).jpg

breeding male (2).jpg

bm3 (2).jpg

and here are his girlfriends...
nice shorty (2).jpgtime to up pot a few (2).jpg

3wk Update Carty's Auto's

Final count is in...

7 Gambian F7 x Neville's Haze F3 (F2) Auto, I used a male to make seeds I hope.

1 Blueberry Auto just showed sex so a week or so behind these but gonna put her in with the
girls anyway.

gm c & d 2.jpg

gm b & h.jpg

gm a & i 2.jpg

gm e with BB .jpg

Pre-Flower Pollen work

One thing I really enjoy is pollen slinging, yes, not breeding but just goofing off for my own fun.. seem to do pretty good.

Trick is to not allow the big groupings at the top to open up,
gmale.jpg

but just the lower sacs..
Gamhazn Male.jpg

The fan will blow it around and hit almost all the plants but mainly the ones I have closest to him. with the females only having limited
hairs exposed this early in pre-flower it also helps control the quantity of seeds produced. Usually I get 20ea of closest plants and 5 to 10
off all the others. I label them according to each plant and test grow the ones I like...

Like is said, this is for fun and I'm certainly no breeder... :chef:

Cartman Goes Berserk

A brother over at OG 2 is getting things going with a big Auto Genetics Seed Co.
Berserk  a (2).jpg

Berserk Auto Flower Feminized Seeds
Berserk Autos Rock (2).jpeg

So, the brother was sharing his genetics with a few friends and look what showed up today. funny things is, I was so close to starting 4 other seeds until
Ladybug comes home with mail and these are in it.
Berserk Seeds 4 up next.jpgBerserk  a.jpg

4 went into water right away and 5 of my Blue Vangoo. Do I see a cross coming up. oh yeah. :dancer:

current ladies at 3wks old... a few days after up potting into the new 2gal felt pots... which I love. Occulant I believe. taller then most is why I love them..

7 Gamhazn ladies 2.jpg

Picking up some soil today to get ready for the 7 new autos and to up pot the Blueberry Auto I just hand pollenated with the male of Gamhazn

Slacking off again I see.... time for an update ya'll

Gamhazn F2 - Gambian Auto F7 x Neville's Haze Auto F3 6 Females out of 9 seeds, not bad for a change.

Gamhazn x 6 at day 37 (2).jpg

G girls taller on edges (2).jpgG girls shorties in center (2).jpg

G1b (2).jpgGamhazn 4 (2).jpgGamhazn 2 (2).jpg

G4 (2).jpgGamhazn 1 (2).jpg

Looks like end of March or 1st week of April these will come down.

The Blueberry Auto is a beast of a girl... her growth is incredible and I'm gonna have to do some LST work to slow down her upward growth and fill in the nodes a bit.. FIM coming up

Blueberry.jpg

9 days later

Blueberry Auto by AK.jpg

After a week or so of talking with a Rep that approached me on another site, I will be sponsored by Mars Hydro for the next year as I test grow their new TSW-2000 light..

Little stronger then my current light and has a dimmer switch right on the front for super easy access. Hoping to have it next week as I just started a grow.. looking forward to a new

light that I'm sure will improve my bud size ..

Gamhazn F2 - Gambian Auto F7 x Neville's Haze Auto F3 6 Females out of 9 seeds, not bad for a change.
Looks like end of March or 1st week of April these will come down.
Awesome, and indeed fast! Plants look very nice, like the leaf shape. And couldn't be any healthier!

Awesome, and indeed fast! Plants look very nice, like the leaf shape. And couldn't be any healthier!

Hey brother, thanks so much for the kind words.. only fed her twice so the new Bushmaster Coco Loco is good soil.

and get this, she was drooping in that photo because she was all dried out.. gave her some superthrive and a good drink, next day it was like, woah.

Blueberry Auto 4ft.jpg

And now she no longer fits in the tent with the Gamhazn plants. arrgh. so she remains in the spare bathroom being grown under that weird window light for a bit.
I hate to take her over to my buddies as I want to watch her mature. plus I hit her with the pollen of the Gamhazn male..

OH, BTW... we ARE gonna have seeds off these. while removing lower narfy crap I pinched off a small budsite at very bottom and felt the seeds forming within..

:dancer:

yer on fire mr auto mars guy.........

Much respect coming from you my brother.. funny how fast things can turn around and become fun again.. fall in love with Autos only to have a friend lay 80 strains on me of photos..

She is one nice looking plant

Thanks, she really is but problem for me is she's to large for my setup. but hate to give another plant away.

I can add a few I have left in your pkg' bro... gotta be one of the largest Autos I've seen. she'd be worth making more fem seeds of.. the bro who runs her up in Alaska has his in
a 5gal pot outdoors and says she is a complete Monster, nice potency...

I'm in love with his gift of the Gambian F7 x Neville's Haze F3. Gamhazn F2

She has like an olive drab color to her, nice frost and bulking up nice with a fast finish for having the Haze in her.

Day 43

gamhazn day 43 (2).jpg

Gam day 43 (2).jpg

gam 3c (2).jpggam 3 (2).jpg

Gam 1 (2).jpg

The #1 plant I'll be keeping seeds off of, she has size, frost etc..
gam 2b (2).jpggam 1b (2).jpg

gam 2d (2).jpg

Making Seeds

After discovering the Haze in this mix was the one and only "Neville's Haze" I knew I'd have to save her taking a chance knowing nothing about the strain.

Neville's is among the strongest, used to watch his video's all the time and said his weed was so potent most prefer it in a cross and not pure.. and harvests
his when he does to prevent it going more potent. hoping it doesn't create anxiety, but being a hybrid should be fine.

The color and leaf appearance tell me she leans seriously towards the Gambian F7 side of things. Olive drab green in color I've been told that is the Gambian
influence. Lack of long fingered leaf material and how fast they are finishing, no way are these Haze dominant. which is fine.. here at approx day #45 the plants
are right on schedule to finish in 65 days.

Tells me she is usually about a 75 day strain as plants tend to finish a little early when pregnant. hoping for around 60 seeds total.. :peace:

Fat headed pheno
fathead gamhazn seeded (2).jpg

Biggest plant, awesome smell & color..
big gamhazn seeded (2).jpg

2nd largest plant and the most trichome covered
gamhazn super frosty (2).jpg

and then there is the MONSTER Blueberry by Alaskagrown.. also pollen hit by the Gamhazn male.. not sure if it took or not yet.
Beastberry BB by A. grown.jpg

Brother you kill it with them autos. I got 4 jaws banana surprise out of 12 so far, beans where from 2017. Had to throw in a couple girl scout cookies in there. The gsc is not a big producer but is supposed to be good.

I think my love for Autos helps me succeed by putting the love into the grow it requires. I love the pollen slinging breeding I get to do and have had some results
so good I've got a little following on 2 other sites for my Gabagoo and Blue Vangoo. Just passed out more seeds of both.

my buddy Gardentroll hooked me up with, well my own genetics. hahaha. :scratch: I know right? both members on a site that folded it's doors and he ran the
Vault we all contributed to. anyone who wanted to got their genetics back, others we are splitting up. so again, I gift away all my seeds only to wind up with over
80 strains. this is twice this has happened.. wtf. lol. so, I just keep on paying it forward.

Small Tent #1.. Mixed Autos, some weeks old, some days old..

5 - Carty's Agoo thing is, I cannot find my notes on this cross I did around same time as Gabagoo.. so it might be the Sour60 x Blue Streak F3 I used as the father in all my crosses. The Sour60 coming from Bigsur51 way back when.

1 - Black Strap x Grape Dosi Breath by Beserk Autos.. a real beauty of a plant, but the only survivor of 8 feminized seeds, so not good and dropped him as quickly as I met him. He passed out a bunch of free seeds starting a seed bank I guess but when only 1 seed makes it thru germination, his seeds are green IMHO.. to bad

3 - Gambian F7 ... Part of the mix of what I'm growing now in the Gamhazn F2's. I want to see how these grow without the influence of the Neville's Haze F3

Beserk Auto
Berserk Auto.jpgBlack Strap x Grape Dosi Breath Auto by Beserk.jpg

Agoo pheno #1
Carty's Agoo pheno 1.jpg
Agoo pheno 1.jpg

Agoo pheno #2
Agoo pheno 2.jpg
Agoo #4.jpg

Gambian F7
Gam 2.jpg
Gambian F7.jpg

Back