Cartmans Auto's

Cartman

Figure I'd start a new thread on my next grow....

Strains: Purple Daze, Little Foot, Dirty Ghaze, Fear Factor (non auto)

Purple Daze: LR 2 x Full on Purple Pheno of Blue Himilaya
Little Foot: LR 2 x Blue Himilaya, the name is just a nickname by me.
Fear Factor: Malawi x Rogan (Rogan= Triangle x Suge's Leopard Kush/NL x Pure Kush).. only dropped 2 of these to possibly start them into the Auto world
Dirty Ghaze: Ghaze x Gieselryder x Superfreak.. by DIRT. so I nicknamed it after the creator if that's ok buddy.

Organically grown:

Roots Organic soil, Roots Organic Buddha line..
Additives: Organism XL, Root66, Uprising Bloom, Epsom Salt, Gnatrol..

Start in 1gal pots, transplant after sexing into 3gal.

Special techniques: F.I.M. trimming a few weeks into flowering or Lollypopped.
Super cropping or Pinching, some call it different things.

Come see the new world of auto's and how they've improved.

Week 1

Almost all of them popped up nicely, a bit weak in the stem at first so I helped them with support by using bread ties for now.. the fan on them should strengthen them pretty quick.. and so far they are all doing pretty good.

The Dirty Ghaze was just put down, so give them another week to catch up.
So far only 1 non auto, Fear Factor, has popped up.. plan on using it to convert it to auto with some tutoring from DIRT I hope.. he's done a great job with some already.

The gang in 1gal nursery pots..
The Gang is here.JPG

Purple Daze and Little Foot.JPG<<<>>>Purple Daze.JPG

Fear Factor.JPG<<<>>>IMG_0004.JPG

Looking good to start, plants look very nice for a few days old.. :sniff:

Semi-autos.
I have to do the same for o/d grows up here. I'm curious to see what your finishing times are. Mine usually shave a couple of weeks off. I could never go with strains like Malawi because of it.

You still just Rockin' the 400w? How's the smoke? Stupid question... I know you wouldn't still be doing it if it wasn't up to par....

Semi-autos.
I have to do the same for o/d grows up here. I'm curious to see what your finishing times are. Mine usually shave a couple of weeks off. I could never go with strains like Malawi because of it.

yeah, I think starting the Malawi cross may have been a grave error until I get some more experience under my belt and why I started some of DIRTS fine looking Autos with the LR 2 x Blue Himilaya ... most of these are exactly that with 2 having different mother plants.. one the guys said was so dang purple he calls it the Purple Daze.. so I can safely make more seeds of them to keep it going if I want to..

Dirts plant he put up in another thread got me so jazzed up I had to start a few for this run, who knows, maybe the Purple Daze will get pollinated by a male of his fine works... but the Malawi plants most likely will stay pure.

just screwing around.. :yum:

Dirty Ghaze

This is why I had to quickly add some Dirty Ghaze, as Ladybug nicknamed it, to this run.... these are DIRT's photos.

Dirty Ghaze.jpg

DG2.jpg

now the LR2 x Blue Himilaya I've never run, they are from a long time friend who goes further back then this fine Island... thanks ZeroZero my brother in the desert..

You keep mentioning Dirt. That's not the same as our island brother Joe is it?
If so, you're in for some good genetics.

You keep mentioning Dirt. That's not the same as our island brother Joe is it?
If so, you're in for some good genetics.

Well, he simply goes by DIRT here but I know him well from another site. Knew I was getting into auto's so he sent me some northern love. He does great work backcrossing photo period strains and turning them into full on auto flowering. The plants in the post right above yours are his work he's shown samples of.. Ghaze x Dieselryder x Super Freak.. The Super Freak mom he uses is simply amazing and think is was used in a magazine to show the strain, quite an honor he stated.
The LR x Blue Himilaya is from another buddy, ZeroZero... he and I go waay back and I'd given him some grow equipment when I shut down about 4yrs ago but we kept in touch and the guy more then repaid the favor..

Here's a shot of the babies at about a week old....

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

Been busy the past few nights culling males and transplanting females.. wound up with 6 ladies of the Lowryder 2 x Blue Himilayan... some with the full on purple phenotype and a few LR2 dom.. they are now in 3gal pots and the LR2 dominant ones are already showing the cottonball tops of pre-flower. I've really been backing off the foods this run and trying to just give them what they ask for and not just following a feeding schedule of sorts.. I'm learning auto's are very different beasts and also these are going to be much smaller then the AK47 x Sour60 I ran my first 2 grows..
Next grow I intend on doing more seed making too....

DIRTS: Sour60 x Super Freak .. SF being a plant he used in many crosses.
BIGS: Ak47 x Sour60
I think they will compliment one another very well and will bring size into the cross in a big way.. So probably drop down 10 of each to give me a nice selection of males to pick thru..

photos of the ladies coming soon... cheers

Pretty well developed for only bein' a week old! What you feed 'em so they grow so fast?

Hey Gym...

Are you starting them in the Red Solo drinking cups?? If so this could be your biggest problem. I did a few that way last grow and noticed a huge difference.. stunted growth big time. so I now swear by this method.

1gal pots until they show sex, then into 3gal pots.. I started doing this mainly to avoid using so much soil to find 6 females, usually means 12 starters right?

No real foods until after they go into the 3gal pots either... soil seems to be a big difference to.. Roots Organic soil works so awesome for me bro.. I then add some Organism XL right into the hole where the germinated seedling will go.. just take a #2 pencil and go deep, then put 1/8th tsp into this hole and add soil on top of that so avoid seedlings going to deep..

Week 1
1 tsp Root66
1 tsp Trinity by Roots Organic, a product made by Aurora

After 3gal pot
1 tblsp. Buddha Grow by Roots
.5 tbsp. Buddha Bloom
.5 tbsp. Trinity Catalyst
they just got fed this last night, pure water right after transplant then fed them their first real feeding at half str next feeding..

The 1st two are Lowrdyer 2 dominant and are flowering very quickly...
IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

The other 5, one pot has two plants in it, stepped away for half an hour and forgot if I put one in already so did it again.... not even stoned either.

IMG_0134.jpg
I think she is the prettiest of them all... nice dark color and Indica dom from the Blue Himilaya and possibly will go purple later on..
IMG_0140.JPG
This is the double...
IMG_0143.JPG
Another one possibly showing the Purple Daze pheno. my buddy used..
IMG_0141.JPG

Last edited:
is it hot enough out there for yas...babies are lookin nice and green...

Bro it is horrible huh? and this kind of heat does not mix with some of my meds, get a headache and sweat like something is wrong with me... lol. well, we all know there is.. :rofl:

I don't know if these will get as big as the AK47 x Sour60 I did my first 2 runs, so next run I'm going to grow her again and put in some of DIRTS Sour60 x Super Freak.. you can see some of his SF in this thread a few posts up. They get very big and super nice yields.. so gonna cross the 2 since they share the Sour60. Should give me a nice mix of things.. call it: Super Sour 107.. haha.

Since placing them into the 3gal pots every plant has grown another few inches in just a few days.. last night I soaked them with a good shot of foods and clipped many bottom leafs off that I knew wouldn't get much light with how crowded things are gonna be.. the early flowering Lowrdyer dom ones are shooting up doing a big stretch right now... hoping to get an average of 1.5oz per plant this run and I'd be happy with that.. then back to the Sour60 crosses I love so much.. going to cross mine with DIRT's Sour60 x SuperFreak that gets so big.... can't wait... start them when these have 2wks left...
cheers

3 Days

I just wanted to show you what happens when you wait for Auto's to show sex in 1gal pots then transplant into 3gal pots.. One thing you do NOT want to do with Auto Flowering is start them in small cups like solo cups. Might have something to do with restricting the tap root early on, because, Auto's are just a different monster..

compare the growth in just 3 days.. all under a 400w hps light..

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

Remains my favorite.. look at them long fingers too.. this is why she is so much further behind the LR2 dominant..
IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

update in a week... peace

I only really wound up with 2 Auto Flowering plants out of the 6.. out of the other 4 after flipping to 12/12 3 wound up being males and I kept the one lady who is now 4ft tall and flowering out nicely..

Here are the only 2 ladies of Purple Daze... Lowrdyer 2 x Blue Himilaya

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

Carty,
I notice you use Roots products.
Have you ever combined Roots Organic soil and Roots Coco together?
Best mix I've ever had!

Back