Cartmans Auto's

Yeah... you guys are being nice, because for the most part I've screwed things up this grow learning this new light. Talk about washing out some plants. It didn't look that bright. LMAO.

UGH.. however, I feel pretty good about raising it a foot and getting temps where I want them. Learned my lesson about potting, trying to keep these 2 in 1gal pots just doesn't work..
dry out way to fast, tired of watering daily if not twice. lol.

So.. took the photo periods I started over to Atilla's last week and my Agoo goes over there tomorrow.. these 3 autos should be done in 3wks and by then the ones in tent 1 will be ready
to up pot to 2gal felt pots and start the next batch by Berserker 7205

Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath .. again, this guy uses stellar genetics and I hope these next 2 runs I do him proud.

Carty, have you tried using those watering carrot thingys to keep the plants hydrated? They can help even in between regular waterings. Or even using a simple bottom pan for watering from below, like the old 'emily's garden'? Maybe too much humidity where you live.

Also, would you ever go back to working with the chocolate trip, but in an auto version?

Carty, have you tried using those watering carrot thingys to keep the plants hydrated? They can help even in between regular waterings. Or even using a simple bottom pan for watering from below, like the old 'emily's garden'? Maybe too much humidity where you live.

Also, would you ever go back to working with the chocolate trip, but in an auto version?

High NannyMouse,
Right, and sad part is I know all this. Actually was considering a wick system like old school. my biggest issue though was testing leaving the 2 Gambian in 1gal pots.. watering daily is such a hassle, plants are most likely root bound and stressed. sometimes I'm my own worst enemy. Made the switch back to autos, yet started 5 photo periods that screwed me up and have since taken all over to Atilla's place..

Going to finish these out, put down a bunch of new babies and get rolling..

BA 1nfd (2).jpg

BA 1 no flash (2).jpgBA 1g (2).jpg

New Baby Berserker Autos and 1 little Blue Vangoo by Carty
Berserker Autos (2).jpgBlue Vangoo 10 days.jpg

Soil soil soil.... arrghh. Places are either out of soil or prices have shot thru the roof huh? $28 a bag now.. think my bro Atilla buys in bulk, gonna have to hit
him up, add a few for me to the order so I can get it cheaper too... ya gotta use your contacts smart these days huh? :dancer:

Been just a few days, yesterday I removed the round cotyledon leafs like I always do at week 2. I usually remove the first single blade leaf also, but these have not vegged as strong as usual, still think it's the soil I used... not great for containers IMHO.. Bushmasters Coco Loco. needs perlite and guanos.. hehe.

Berserk (2).jpg

Berserk 2 (2).jpg

Berserker Auto finishing, just started flushing her.
Blue Vangoo 24hrs.jpg24hrs of growth.jpg

Going to up pot the 4 soon... decide then if I'm gonna keep that runt. Picking up some Strawberry Fields no matter the cost.. :afraid:..:prop:

Have a bunch of assorted beans on the way.. one guy is sending Mephisto Genetics, which I love.. going to start 8 Autos.. so I can pick 5 or 6..
Thanks for popping in:thumbsup:

Just a little update..... soil messed things up bad this run.. I realized what the problem was after speaking with the guy at HTG Saturday calling them to see if new soil delivery showed up yet, and no.. we talked and I told him about settling for Coco Loco last time and my issues, he described the same problems using it.. we agreed it's not for containers nor indoor use really.. and we miss our Roots Organics.

Prices have gone crazy, so Monday before they change them on my buddy, he's buying a pallet of Strawberry Fields for us at $15ea 1.5cu ft. if I walked into that same store to buy just 1, $28. yeah. good to have friends who own businesses.. :jumpgreen: he saved my butt Sat giving me his last half a bag to I could up pot the 3 needing it...

Berserker Auto almost done.
so close (2).jpg

b5.jpgB1.jpg

Loving his works so much I'm starting more of them, just up potted 3

24hrs after up pot.jpg

up pot 24hrs later.jpg

Starting the next batch and no more distractions, like starting 6 photo periods that I wind up taking over to my buddy's place totally screwing up my rotation.. will I never learn. NO.. lol

4 - Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath feminized seeds by Berserker_7205. He used the same male on all his crosses, the GDB.. by Roc Bud Seeds.

Dark Jedi by Brother Mendel - Baby Yoda OG (Winner 2020 AAOG International Grow Off) x Black Label Cookies II

4 - Gamhazn F3 ... strain from a breeder up in Alaska, I made F3 stock to keep it around as it sounded amazing.. Gambian F7 x Neville's Haze F3 regular seeds

The seeds were put into water last night, sank this morning and are now in damp paper towels and into my wife's oven mitt... not that's not slang, I use an oven mitt for warmth.. lol

Update at 30 days in from seed... Berserker Autos

pheno #1
#1 the star Berserker.jpg

Nice canopy being developed from leaf removal and tucking
#1 has 9 shoots.jpg

pheno #2.. security is tight while the plants are out... Mongo is on the watch
Security is tight,  #2.jpg

#2 nice canopy.jpg

pheno #3 the little stinker pheno
#3 the little stinker.jpg

little stinky girl.jpg

Boy have I been busy... again a victim of my own sabotages, felt guilty for not running Goat & Monkey Gear after he was nice enough to send me multiple packs of seeds to run.. my buddy Atilla just isn't into keeping updated photos n such so it's a chore to do so.. I started 6 of the Irene x White Runtz testers and veg'd them out for few weeks.. however, running autos in one tent and photo periods in the other I worried about light leak issues and thus, took all 6 over to my bro's..

Of course, this threw me off by a month at least.. I am now fully dedicated to my love for Auto Flower plants and have taken on a new partner in this venture...

Dr. Gonzo and our love for Mephisto Genetics of which he will supply while I supply him with photo periods and preservation projects like the Seraph f2 by Woodhorse he's doing for us both..

Berserker Autos... Tried working with the guy and although he's generous enough his strains are just a little to unstable, I think his biggest issue was the Father plant he chose in Roc Buds Grape Dosi Breath. The variance in offspring is tremendous and kind of a hit and miss situation. need to be worked further down the genetic line before releasing and myself, I'd never use a Blueberry offspring to make anything.. just to quirky.

That said.... time to grow some of my own gear also..

1 - Carty's, Blue Vangoo

3 - Carty's, Gabagoo 2 regular autos (Lemon pheno)

4 - Carty's, Gamhazn F3 regular autos

2 - Berserker's, Forgotten Cookies x Grape Dosi Breath Feminized, both in a 2gal felt pot start to finish.

2 - Dr Gonzo's, Silly Rabbit Feminized, Mephisto's 3 Bears OG x Triks

3 - Berserker's, the 3 currently in flower around day 45.. Feminized

Like I said, busy....

Last edited:
Just another update...

Everyone is born now, 3 Gabagoo #2, 2 Silly Rabbit, 1 Blue Vangoo, 2 Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath

Gabagoo 2 @ 3 plants are a bit slow on growth, think the seeds were a bit to deep..
Gabagoo 2 #2 (2).jpg..Gabagoo 2 plant #1.jpg...Gabagoo 2 #3.jpg

born a few days later is Silly Rabbit by Dr Gonzo
Silly Rabbit A.. (2).jpgSilly Rabbit A (2).jpg

Blue Vangoo few days old
Blue Vangoo Auto (2).jpg

Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath feminized, 2 in a 2gal pot together
DJ x GDB.jpg

2 Gamhazn F3 still in 1gal pots.. and stunting for that reason compared to the 2 I up potted
Gam c & D. (2).jpg

Last edited:
Let's see what 2wks of growth looks like... the flowering plants are for sure suffering from this Happy Frog soil that has to be manure based. peeuuuu..
will not retain moisture so have to give them a half gallon of water a day. a 1st for me. anyway, here we go.

The Cookies x Grape Dosi Breath, feminized seeds by Berserker Autos
Twin sisters, kinda.jpg

20220607_104738 (2).jpg

20220607_104735 (2).jpg

Also by Berseker is his Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath
20220607_105227 (2).jpg

20220607_105218 (3).jpg

Berserker frosted up.jpg

Plants born between the 12th and 15th, so in a week they will be at 60 days. By the looks of them, they'll be running about 75 days as the hairs are just now
beginning to change colors and I just gave them their last feeding and hit them hard.

Back