Bubble Bags

Yeah sorry but that does seem a bit exaggerated for 4 oz. Maybe 4lbs....... Maybe it was pressed wet? Idk. I know using a washing machine really increased my yields.

Sounds like they weighed it wet, also could have washed the shit out if it and it was a combination of resin, plant material and a whole lotta h2o molecules. Consider your self lucky you didnt get any. If it got weighed wet, might have gotten stored wet and now it has mold growing in it.

Best fucking hypothesis yet! Lol! :whacky114:

Wassup!! I just read your post again and saw you mentioned it being wet. Thats exactly what they did. I bet she ran out yellin' I got an ounce and a quarter of hash. Nah, baby, you got an ounce of water. go take your blood pressure pills with that. lmao

where does it mention 'wet' other than Digger's post? Not wet but must be mostly leaf matter. :barf:
I agitate by hand for 6 minutes and that's it. I do a good rinse in a sink.

She shouldn't even be smoking anything. She has lung disease. I hate it when she tries to smoke and gags and coughs...

Hey Shovel! Said it might be wet because of the weight from such a small amount of material. Alabaster mentioned it might be wet also, but I didnt see it the first time I read his post. I use a small washing machine now and personally, I run it for however long the timer is, about 12 minutes, for two or three passes or until I start getting plant material in it. I let the bags (I only use three) do the sorting of heads from broken stems and trash and if I get plant material in it, I rinse it until its free of that.

Hey Shovel! Said it might be wet because of the weight from such a small amount of material. Alabaster mentioned it might be wet also, but I didnt see it the first time I read his post. I use a small washing machine now and personally, I run it for however long the timer is, about 12 minutes, for two or three passes or until I start getting plant material in it. I let the bags (I only use three) do the sorting of heads from broken stems and trash and if I get plant material in it, I rinse it until its free of that.

Yut, could have been wet weight of the final product. But I'm thinking overworking dried out, old duff trim, sun leaves.

That's basically what I do but use a bag in the 5.5lb washer. I started with a 220 bag in the washer and the 1st bag was 160. The 160 was basically leaf, so I use the 160 in washer now . 120/73/25

That's basically what I do but use a bag in the 5.5lb washer. I started with a 220 bag in the washer and the 1st bag was 160. The 160 was basically leaf, so I use the 160 in washer now . 120/73/25

Now that you mention it, thats what I do too. I started using a 220 bag in the washer because I got tired of the drain always clogging. When the plastic lining started breaking off in my original bags I replaced them with the Frenchy set, I think its 160-73-25 or close to that. I usually end up just keeping the 73

I always wondered......

What do I miss when I have sugary plants when I throw away the branches and stems from my de-boned weed.
So after several weeks of letting them dry out I decided to try kiefing them through the 90 micron bag.

This is the result:

Resized_20231117_083315.jpg less than a regular grocery plastic bag of stems.

Resized_20231117_083212.jpeg the yield. Please excuse the few dog hairs which have been cleaned up. LOL

So in all honesty I was ver surprised to see this much kief come off of simple branches and stems.
I Only had two plants worth of the branch material.

I will try this again when my indoor is complete just because.

I ran the trim through the 90 micron bag today as well.

Resized_20231117_101037.jpg This is a picture showing the dry trim from the 2 plants

Resized_20231117_095728.jpg This is a pic of the kief from both the branches/stems and from the dry trim

The kief from the branches is slightly lighter in color than that from the leaf.

I will run the leaf trim through the bubble bags as a full pull sometime in the next few days.
Definitely a decent amount of kief from dry sieve.
:dancer:

What do I miss when I have sugary plants when I throw away the branches and stems from my de-boned weed.
So after several weeks of letting them dry out I decided to try kiefing them through the 90 micron bag.

This is the result:

View attachment 354579 less than a regular grocery plastic bag of stems.

View attachment 354580 the yield. Please excuse the few dog hairs which have been cleaned up. LOL

So in all honesty I was ver surprised to see this much kief come off of simple branches and stems.
I Only had two plants worth of the branch material.

I will try this again when my indoor is complete just because.

Hey Prime!! Did you scope that keif? I'd check it and make sure its not mostly dust and hairs.

Digger sorry for the late reply......
The small batch of lighter material from the stems had mostly broken trich parts with some very fine plant matter noted.
The bubble was usual amount of gooey trich material.
And because we have had dogs forever I always have to pull a few hairs out as I place it in storage.
I don't consume any myself and give it all away to friends and neighbors. And no one ever complains. LOL

Best man visited for the holiday weekend and we ran a bag of All Gas x Gelato 33 flowers from outdoor, fresh frozen harvest. I've run nothing like it before. It drained very slowly, the resin was super gooey and plugged the sieves. It can't be cut or shaved and dried and it didn't dry much setting it out. The goo will burn. We were too wasted all weekend to really tell much about the potency but it did hit. I sent it home with my guest.
I've done a few alcohol extractions and had a similar result once or twice. Anyone explain what may be going on with this bubble extraction?

Best man visited for the holiday weekend and we ran a bag of All Gas x Gelato 33 flowers from outdoor, fresh frozen harvest. I've run nothing like it before. It drained very slowly, the resin was super gooey and plugged the sieves. It can't be cut or shaved and dried and it didn't dry much setting it out. The goo will burn. We were too wasted all weekend to really tell much about the potency but it did hit. I sent it home with my guest.
I've done a few alcohol extractions and had a similar result once or twice. Anyone explain what may be going on with this bubble extraction?
I ran the rest of the outdoor weed that was cut and frozen. There are three different varieties. The bubblebag results were the same as the last try. Greasy resin, totally blocked the #25 screen and 'squeezer' screen so they had to be cleaned with alcohol even after machine wash. Very low yield for the amount of material. Right from the freezer, the buds didn't break up but felt sticky. The trichomes don't 'break off' are all glued together on the buds. The goo is getting less sticky as it dries out. But still not like the usual result. I'll light a little later today and see if the stuff works.
So going forward I will continue to fresh freeze trim or larf. But if I intend to process bud in this way I'll dry the material at least partially.

^^^ the greasy bubble was a disaster, most to the extract was stuck in the screens. And to smoke it was like handling a booger you can't get rid of, a PITA. But it was very potent, nice head rush. Well it didn't go far, I tend to give more away than I burn. So I froze up two jars of Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk and one Cred and extracted the goodness. I went nice and easy, six minute agitation, one pull. This is from the the 75 bubblebag and it is now pressed into a puck aprox 10-12g. The photo color is off, it's khaki. It's good, head rush. It's easier to smoke. The 25 bag had less than 2g. The quality is less gooder.

bubchuncred hash.jpgIMG_2024-03-19-16-10-18-009.jpg

Back