Bubble Bags.

Frenchie changed my hash making for the better! Less agitation, less cycles and less ice, but still be sure its cold. Its the temp that snaps the heads, not the ice beating the shit out of it. And I use the Frenchie bags from Boldtbags. I used the cheap chinese shit for years until the plastic lining started to deteriorate. The boldtbags are all mesh and drain fast as fuck.

Not sure how many Frenchies there are but the one up above hempfest was a weird one but also Subcool works with a Frenchie in his dealings so as I remember Alabaster you did good with that lil washing machine you used to use … :dunno:

I like that SIFT but do you still use your washing machine ?? That was always a kewl thing and just did a search on those Frenchy Bags and man O Man those are expensive like $900 and even more :sick:

Not sure how many Frenchies there are but the one up above hempfest was a weird one but also Subcool works with a Frenchie in his dealings so as I remember Alabaster you did good with that lil washing machine you used to use … :dunno:

Its the Frenchie that works with Subcool, Frenchie Cannoli

Frenchie's bags? He and I are destined to meet. :prop: Not Sault Saint Marie Frenchie?

Yes, they are made by boldtbags in CA. They aint cheap but they are wayyy better than the bags I started with. The whole bag is mesh so the water drains very fast with a little agitation.

I like that SIFT but do you still use your washing machine ?? That was always a kewl thing and just did a search on those Frenchy Bags and man O Man those are expensive like $900 and even more :sick:

Heck yes! I've got 2 mini-washers now. I've got 2, 220 mesh zipper bags, and 2, 2 bag sets of the 120, and the 73 mesh. If there's smaller headies that fall thru the 73, I just let them settle. Siphon out as much water as possible, and pour it into a paper coffee filter set in a filterless coffee filter..Sometimes those bottom of the bucket headies are better than the 73. Pretty rare though. The 25 just busts my back so I don't even use it. I make full melt with these set ups. You know.... You've had my hash. You don't need 8 bags to make full melt. It's a scam to get you to spend more money. If I were to need new bags, I'd just go to a screen print supply store, and buy a yard of 120, and a yard of 73, and just bungie cord them over a 5 gallon bucket. Those bags are made in sweat shops in 3rd world countries where there are no child labor laws.... for pennies. I don't want to patronize a company that supports that sort of business. 100% mark up is bad enough. These shysters are marking them up by 1000's of %s!

I use a mini washer. I had to take a look, $900 is for 20 gallon, 8 bag set, way too many bags in my experience. I'm like Alabaster, used to do all that separating, then ended up just mixing it all together and it still melts and taste good. I bought the 3 bag, 5 gallon set and couldnt be happier.

Heck yes! I've got 2 mini-washers now. I've got 2, 220 mesh zipper bags, and 2, 2 bag sets of the 120, and the 73 mesh. If there's smaller headies that fall thru the 73, I just let them settle. Siphon out as much water as possible, and pour it into a paper coffee filter set in a filterless coffee filter..Sometimes those bottom of the bucket headies are better than the 73. Pretty rare though. The 25 just busts my back so I don't even use it. I make full melt with these set ups. You know.... You've had my hash. You don't need 8 bags to make full melt. It's a scam to get you to spend more money. If I were to need new bags, I'd just go to a screen print supply store, and buy a yard of 120, and a yard of 73, and just bungie cord them over a 5 gallon bucket. Those bags are made in sweat shops in 3rd world countries where there are no child labor laws.... for pennies. I don't want to patronize a company that supports that sort of business. 100% mark up is bad enough. These shysters are marking them up by 1000's of %s!

Boldtbags are made in CA, 'Murica! LOL! You have a good idea about the screen shop, I hope I remember that when I need my next set.

Tomorrow i will make hash! Just filled up a couple 5 gallon buckets of water and put them in the garage. Also have my large two gallon pump sprayer with RO water to rinse the hash after I pull the bags. Everything will be very cold. Going to use fresh frozen buds that my freezer took a poop on a while ago. Still has good smell but we will see.

Attachments

• 2E396252-EDD1-4918-9925-179524186A4E.jpg
    2E396252-EDD1-4918-9925-179524186A4E.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2
I'd have to wear my Cedar Springs Red Flannels Onsey with the handy poop drawer. Easy access, durable, two button dump flap. Because it's too freakin cold to take them off. Special deer camp underwear so nobody shoots me. Not camouflaged stuff like most country bumpkins wear. Early Cuyler sort.

Looks cool! No pun intended. Gonna pull a casket.

What? It's Halloween! Pun intended.

74261D08-DC7E-40AD-BAAF-22D34AC2B136.jpg
F01CC179-DEAC-4114-AAE0-5EB7BD8C3107.jpg

21987C23-EAA6-4175-9844-236934D6E55B.jpg
B784F0E9-E95F-4D75-8774-7A6EBD459645.jpg
Turned out very well. Super happy besides the small yields lol. I’ll get some more pics up as it dries. I was going to freeze the patty’s and sieve them onto parchment paper but I didn’t feel like there was enough to warrant it. Won’t have any fear of mold so party on. Smells like fantastic hash but I lost those blueberry terps when the buds thawed in the freezer.

Looks good! Has me wanting to bust out the washer, but I aint got shit to wash right now! LOL!

Back