Blast Off to the Binary System or My 2 Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much fer takin the time to post all that...much appreciated.

One question, the 2 eggs you divide 75%/25%...do ya whip em together before ya divide em, or if not, do ya pull the white or a yoke when ya pull the 25% for the eggwash.

Thanks dude.

BTW, girls look awesome...but that f**kin burger distracted me. :drool:

No problemo.

I just split an egg in half with a large spoon, right down the middle including the yolk. I have these ramekins that are perfectly shaped for such things.

I don't think it matters if you whip it first though...

Thanks dude, I'm lookin forward to tryin this...I'll let ya know how it goes.

I make 6-8 in a batch, but only as a treat cuz I'm on a very strict carbless regimen that allows me 1 bun per month. The rest my girl takes to school and the ladies love them plain w/butter.

-------------

Some more recent pics, in no specific order.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• asog.jpg
    asog.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4577.jpg
    IMG_4577.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4704.jpg
    IMG_4704.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4656.jpg
    IMG_4656.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4642.jpg
    IMG_4642.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4585.jpg
    IMG_4585.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4581.jpg
    IMG_4581.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4575.jpg
    IMG_4575.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4574.jpg
    IMG_4574.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4584.jpg
    IMG_4584.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 57
Cotton mouth????

Not after rollin through the Binary System!!!!!!!!

Stellar stuff.All the buds helped with my cotton mouth............then I saw that burger!!All those onions hell yeah......SCREW YOU COTTON MOUF!

I tried yer recipe couple/few weeks ago...this thread was locked, so I was unable to post here, but this was my result...

I'll never buy store bought again...can't thank ya enough fer the awesome recipe...thanks dude. :ty:
Not only are they soooo much better fresh, but they're also so much better when ya reheat em...black n white the difference.

Flowers look incredible dude...nice work.:thumbsup:

Damn dude. You nailed them! Great color. Top to bottom, that's a bangin' burg.

Burgers n buds are my favorite things to photograph. They just go hand in hand.

Nice lookin work Life B. Buds are super sticky looking and now I’m hungry.

THC

Thanks much brother!

Almost forgot to share this...

The chem 91/tk beans I sprouted:

attachment.php

Had a couple mutations, but it looks like they're going to grow out of it. Hoping to have 6 bushes ready by next cycle.

:puffpuffpass:

Attachments

• tk91.jpg
    tk91.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 174
People suck dude...two legs...bad, four legs...awesome. :gs:

Get along best ya can, smile an wish em well.

Feller I really admired told me long ago, an it really stuck with me...as long as yer a nobody, nobody hates ya...it's when folks think yer somebody, is when the hate comes out...it's so f**kin true dude. :whacky114:

Kinda a complement, in a twisted kinda way.

Everyone plays the roll of stepping stool at one point or another. Just my turn.

Another analogy I like, is some days you're the monkey, some days you're the frog.

Sometimes we can ask so much of a person we tend to overload them because we dont know what they go through on a day by day bases. An offense is always 50/50 and sometimes its that balance that we need to recognize in order to gain understanding and to move forward. Kudos to you Life B.

Sometimes we can ask so much of a person we tend to overload them because we dont know what they go through on a day by day bases. An offense is always 50/50 and sometimes its that balance that we need to recognize in order to gain understanding and to move forward. Kudos to you Life B.

good insight.

sometimes i can get stirred up. obviously, lol.

back to the grind.

Getting ready for another hill run this morning. Been getting drained in the heat, hoping a little more water and a shot of pickle juice will help.

Shaved my head last night, too. I feel like a new man, I'm like a reverse Samson or something.

Below, my favorite thing ever--mixed tables. /s

3 large whites in the background, 3 others in the fore. Two weeks apart, as well, making this the orphan of all mixed tables.

attachment.php

Attachments

• newflim.jpg
    newflim.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 115
a little update on the chem 91 x tk beans i sprouted.

5 are coming along just fine, the 6th...is, well, not so stoked. (back row, far left)

she was the runtiest of litter, and sprouted 3 growth tips from one node.

will keep a tight leash on these, will observe daily for any nanners.

i'm going to keep the lower branches to pull clones off and label them in case there is a keeper in the bunch.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tk912.jpg
    tk912.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 108
Just transplanted the tk x skva plants into larger containers yesterday.

They will be the next 5 plants i put under my light. High hopes!

The runt is not a happy camper. Mutations and decreased vigor. I'll keep her around in case she grows out of it.

Group of 5
attachment.php

Lil runty, havin a rough go of things.
attachment.php

Attachments

• tk91a.jpg
    tk91a.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 86
  • tk91b.jpg
    tk91b.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 86
Everything looks stellar as usual Life B. Those rolls wouldn't last long in my house. I'd rather have one of those over just about anything..I am trying to cut processed flour out of my diet and man its tough.

Everything looks stellar as usual Life B. Those rolls wouldn't last long in my house. I'd rather have one of those over just about anything..I am trying to cut processed flour out of my diet and man its tough.

Aye, I've been on a super low-carb diet since November.

I've slowly built my metabolism up through cardio so now I can handle some carbs daily with no ill effect. I separated a couple of my ribs recently and haven't been able to exercise and I've gained no weight above my new low in the past 10 days.

I'll be testing that tonight with the first pizza I've had in months. Homemade from Rosso's recipe. I only splurge, at most, once a week, but it's been down to once a month since I started exercising really hard.

Here are the 5 tk x skva plants.

Will be flipping the lights on them sometime this week.

They are coming along well, with the exception of the runt that is looking very smallish.

One of them has 3 growth tips per node on just ONE of the branches, as well.

I'll be putting them in a table where I can monitor them closely as they flower. They are labeled A-E.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4959.jpg
    IMG_4959.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back