Blast Off to the Binary System or My 2 Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely seedlings! I really miss the excitement of discovery with growing out seedlings. It's been a couple years for me now.

I have a massive backlog of seedlings (edit: i actually meant seeds), hopefully I can really put a dent in them in the next year or so. I have problems with my water that cause my plants a ton of stress, hoping a sojourn back to soil will help, and if so, Ill be repopping some of the ones I coaxed nanners out of earlier. ;)

Also made some friends recently that really love indoor/moderate sativas--as much as I do. I'm hoping one of these will be keeper-worthy so I can have something unique to share with them. :friday:

:monkey3:

Last edited:
So, I threw the g13haze crosses into flower a week before the other strains, just in case.

Pheno B caught up with Pheno A in total height, but A is still the more sativa of the two. Skinnier leaves and way more bushy. This should be fun...I think it'll stretch like mad.

#A
attachment.php

#B
attachment.php

Side by side
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5408.jpg
    IMG_5408.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5409.jpg
    IMG_5409.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5411.jpg
    IMG_5411.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 119
Awesome...

They look so beautiful LifeB. I can see the G13 and Skunk in them. They should flower beautifully for you. Here are three observations as follows:

1. Genetics are old school baseline stock- haze, skunk, g13 all old school;

2. I'm in love with the quality of high from my Bully (Skunk Haze), except I bred her for way long flower. I was thinking of mating bully to the G13. I'll be watching how yours do;

3. I have one Super Silver Haze that is giving me big fat buds. Yours should be the same. Just masterful work on this haze and skunk haze.

They look so beautiful LifeB. I can see the G13 and Skunk in them. They should flower beautifully for you. Here are three observations as follows:

1. Genetics are old school baseline stock- haze, skunk, g13 all old school;

2. I'm in love with the quality of high from my Bully (Skunk Haze), except I bred her for way long flower. I was thinking of mating bully to the G13. I'll be watching how yours do;

3. I have one Super Silver Haze that is giving me big fat buds. Yours should be the same. Just masterful work on this haze and skunk haze.

Thank you for the kind words, as always, my friend.

These are supposed to be 10-11 weekers, if she works out, I'll be doing a mixed table with Pineapple, these girls, and the electric haze.

I'm wondering just how big they'll get and where they'll go from there. There's a couple non-tray spots in the room I can probably squeeze them if they go jungle on me.

Hoping for BIG FAT BUDS!! :yum:

Some pics. Older grow pics and current dry shots.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5365.jpg
    IMG_5365.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5316.jpg
    IMG_5316.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5301.jpg
    IMG_5301.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5260.jpg
    IMG_5260.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5259.jpg
    IMG_5259.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5249.jpg
    IMG_5249.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5194.jpg
    IMG_5194.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5170.jpg
    IMG_5170.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5155.jpg
    IMG_5155.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 99
Here's the two g13haze x (skunk haze)...or maybe I have that backwards.

Phenotype A

Loving the shape on these gals. Thin leaves and a good stretch but not unmanageable. This is the branchier, stretchier one, albeit not by much. I got HIIIIIGH HOPES!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Aaaand the spine shot, meristem visibility so you can see how she branches out.
attachment.php

Phenotype B

This is the ever so slightly wider and less stretchy of the two. Love the looks of this one as well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Spine shot.
attachment.php

Attachments

• b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 71
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 72
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 70
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 73
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 71
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 71
Here's some progress on the g13 haze crosses.

Both phenos are doing pretty well, they've overgrown their 5 gallon organic soil root pouches and are showing some signs of nitrogen deficiency, but they're coming along well, I supplemented with a tiiiiiny bit of flora nova bloom, hoping that helps them along toward the finish line. I realize that I've not provided for them ideally, so keeping them producing and slogging forth is my main goal at this point.

The sets of clones for both A and B phenotypes have rooted, so I'm happy to have these backed up.

Pheno A has wonderful symmetry and is just starting to show some crystal formation. The buds look amazing so far.

Pheno B, the slightly stockier of the 2 has taken the lead on bud development and resin production. Her odor is kicking in and it's really nice. Right now it smells uber sweet and has a very nice fruity/pink bubblegum odor. I expect this to evolve over time because she just started producing crystals.

Both of these are giants by my standards.

Phenotype A
attachment.php

attachment.php

Phenotype B
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 57
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 57
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 57
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 57
journal entry.

Culled the A specimen today.

She self pollinated herself everywhere. Every red hair looks like it's ending at a seed tip. Seeds all over the plant, but nowhere else, not even plants that have encroached into her space.

Didn't fill in, remained spindly, so at the very least it wasn't going to work out in my garden.

Pulled a small bud off the B specimen a couple days ago and blazed some today.

Straight anxiety/paranoia. Head vibrating kind of thing. I'm going to take her 11 weeks total, hoping she mellows out a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back