Big Greenhouse Part #5

Friesland was tended in Coastal Mtn’s and Sierra’s 5500’ele......was straight up nasty stinky sticky kic yur ass smoke.....very indica like .....pine was in background...not prevalent....

hope it’s the real deal Bart......

I ran M10 for yrs....pink/white pistils.....rotted frequent on coast...but Sierra’s produced well.....

Run those truffle shuffle I sent you brother, you won’t
Be disappointed

I didn't start the Truffle Shuffle because I didn't think they would make it outdoors here But if you think I can pull it off I'll get some going pronto

Hey bart great grow my friend. Your consistency is amazing.

I'm curious as to which purple kush you will be running? SR71?

I’m normally an eye roller when it comes to strain names, but I do like “Truffle Shuffle”

Yes it is bart. Two males of the black mamba were used. One was the star fighter pheno the other was mint choc chip pheno. Both sides are frosty as fck and tasty. The cherry flavor of the star fighter came through big time on everything I used these males on.
White Tahoe cookies is a really nice frosty tasty cookies fam member. The combo just fit together, you win some you loose some. Was a limited number of these made but I am going to have another batch by summer time. Also DB and I will be putting out lots of other -GoodGear- in the future.

Back