Big Greenhouse Part #5

Couple of Heri shots I read over at the rag that Steve Tuck is going to be bringing back his old Hill Billy Dreams seed company and will be offering Herijuana

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 5
Ha, i have a very old cross of what is supposed to be CaliO x Herijuana (anyone here remember TigerLily?) Often wondered if this is what is behind some of the newer potent oranges. Anxious to try it out.

I tried 3little birds version and didn't care for it . Give it a go Nanny and see what you come up with cause you never know

Heriajuana just didn't have a good taste @ all but leaves a effect but I have some of those Heri ( Peanut Butter Phenol ) not sure how that works out hahaha Haven't gotten to them yet but Yes remember Tigetlilly well & thought someone mentioned she might be here but under a different name . But got some of her Cinderella99 beans at the time but she kinda went sour at the end with her dealings .. :glare:

grew medusers heri and sent another pack to someone on here
meduser said he got straight from Tuck
not a bad plant..not a great plant....
looked like Barts

This years lineup
Afghan #1 IBL
Purple Kush
Friesland Indica
Bubba Kush
Kurple Fantasy
Balki
Afghan 90 Possibly a few others

bart
i am getting new plastic for our 25 x 60 gh..

only 4 [big i hope]plants

and alot of veggies.i hope

we have a 30foot graqpe vine in there too

.gotta cut down all the young trees that have taken over in 5 yrs..

go for it bro..

Afghan#1 same as M10....?......nice line up Bart......original Freisland.....was a good one in the 80’s....

best in 2020 amigo.....

I got the Friesland from the real seed company and e-mailed Angus the owner and he assured me it was the original cultivar so we shall see

The Afghan #1 came from a cat in Cali that claims its been well received in his area and is a IBL there are chocloate phenos in there to be found

This years lineup
Afghan #1 IBL
Purple Kush
Friesland Indica
Bubba Kush
Kurple Fantasy
Balki
Afghan 90 Possibly a few others

Curious if the Friesland comes out smelling like pine trees. Growing up on the east coast, we would always get “pine bud” that was a nice Indica and smelled exactly like a Christmas tree, all came down from Montreal/Quebec. It was rumored to be Friesland and made fantastic holiday smoke/gifts.

bart
i am getting new plastic for our 25 x 60 gh..

only 4 [big i hope]plants

and alot of veggies.i hope

we have a 30foot graqpe vine in there too

.gotta cut down all the young trees that have taken over in 5 yrs..

go for it bro..
Dam I wished you were closer Kushy I have so much extra hardware plus other stuff I could give you

Back