Big Greenhouse Part #5

Blackbart

Wicked Pissah
Just a few shots on what I got going on this year .

I bought a smaller GH to go on the slab but I will wait till this years crop finishes up first .

First up is Herijuana from Mota

Second is AITR

Third is Kashmiri

Fourth is Brunswick Skunk (R2)

Fifth is SFV OG x Blue Satellite

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 5
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 6
Looking great blackbart, I really enjoy that shade of green you outdoor folks get. Those girls look like they don’t have a worry in the world.

Brunswick Skunk looks like it's rockin some nice flowers already.

Looking good Brother Bart and lets hope that the R2 is the real deal....she looks proper from here and good luck to you and your grow.... thanks for sharing and take care n stay safe.

Thanks for dropping by folks .

The weather has been better this summer and disease dosn't seem to be a big problem this year but the rainy season hasn't hit yet .

The R2 even though she's a beaut is not giving me the road kill skunk smell that I was told she supposed to have . She's sorta berry sweet at the moment .

All plants are flowering but the R2 is further along then all of them . It was a late start this year for me so I expect it will be a Oct finish if the weather holds out .

I grew out Silverback Auto from Hybri tech GG # 4 xUW x Jager via CSI Humboldt She is strong and will lay you out .

I messed them up and didn't pay attention and they started to get root bound and when into flower and came out small . I plan on giving them a go next time around .

saw that Silverback .....looks great......and appreciate the hunt for RKS...........hoping one day someone will get lucky.....

look forward to your finish Bart......

ganj on.......

saw that Silverback .....looks great......and appreciate the hunt for RKS...........hoping one day someone will get lucky.....

look forward to your finish Bart......

ganj on.......

Been on the hunt like a lot of us for the RKS but she is still in hiding . I'll take a pic of a few more tomorrow

So awesome to see your beauty grow my friend. Looks like you’ve got some winners in there, the aitr is beauty end product. One of my favs over the last couple years. Dirtyboy turned me on to them. Real nice stuff.
I hope life is treating you and the fam well.
-ct-

still got pack of those .......with Db’s grow/report looks to be a great brood tool as well.......

appreciate ohso.....that and Kashmir are quality candidates of indicas from past.....

ganj on......

A few updates The R2 is crankin . I started a half dozen of these and ended up with one female. I talked with guy I got this from and he told me that there is a sweet and skunky phenotype . He also told me he found some F2's that are mostly skunk .

2nd pic is Kashmir

3rd is AITR

4th Herijuana

5th BW G-13 small bush that is very dense

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 3
I have never smoked the kashmir before so I'm stoked on trying her out . She supposed to be very fungal resistant

Back