Back with a vengeance

OG flavors are ghost , SFV and Fire .....these all appear to be genuine cuts ...

one Bubba pre 98 in there as well ,,,plus a few decent sized TW gals for TW s1's of course...
I managed to get 7 out of 8 C99 JW F1's to be gals and only 1 male...

Also gonna dust my cannatonic #4 which is growing like a nice afghani indica with it for some
testers to send to the lab and see how the Cannatonic #4 mixes with high thc P1's.

I will be doing an abundance of CBD strain creating and testing for future endeavors....

Next batch is gonna be a big load of femmed Cannatonic #4 X Hughe Perkins cut for feminised CBD line
my cbd concepts company will roll in a year .

The TW cuts are finally getting big enough to start ....

as viewed here..

attachment.php

:applause:

Have hit a nice TW cut 3 times already so this round we are gonna go Femmed TW pollen for the S1's and F1's.

My gal and I both agreed that we are most excited to see the Ol Sog SSH X Tw F1's .....

:exactly:
:pl:

Last edited:
funny how the skywalker often referred to as the sativa OG is far from it ,,,, looking more like a Bubba to me just as another member had so accurately stated.

OK so the hashbash is this weekend ...Tommy Chong is to show up

I'm sure my worthless lawyer that saw my ass in the clink for 100 days will be there trying to pass out his cards with Matt Abel....

He failed me miserably on a case that I had won on my work alone, I had taught him so many angles within the wording of the law with regards to numbers, plant growth and principles which didn't jive with the law...

regardless it's great to just look forward to this summer ,,,,,the sun is out and I'm busy as hell..

My patients are all currently on a strong dose of oil from Deadwood provided by friends who still grow her.

I'm awaiting feedback..

I do prefer to make a perfect oil from a hybrid of cannatonic x bubba specimen that I'm working on ...

Oil outta be extremely effective at relaxing the patient and initiating apoptosis.

Rolling on cabby m8! The plants are looking amazing and the new projects sound even better, tw s1s. Has my attention .you still working with your deadwood? Cannatonic x deadwood ? Or do you think the bubba k will be a better fem dad to explore the correct cbd variants? The pre 98 bubba we ran for a bit was definetly something special mind you in the med department . a bit more cbd would be real good .cabby everything looking on point as usual .peace PJ

Cabby...if your in the hunt for works high in CBD, then you need to research and look closely at skunk haze.

Skywalker I used in my hyb back in '11 was a true OG ................thinkin' you may have the Mazar/Blueberry version or was it Masterkush/Blueberry..........but surely not a OG.......oh well...........still makes someone happy.......

and TW has arrived..............and I am stoked to have once again..............may hit up with a Nev's haze/Oaxacan male........

gracias to all who make it happen.................

ganj on................

awesome news there BF.....

now them thar F1's I'm gonna be pestering you for some beans to backcross to the TW
with a nice male...

sounds like a stellar move...

Cabby...if your in the hunt for works high in CBD, then you need to research and look closely at skunk haze.

Funny I had a bunch of that strain Scotty (shanti) sent me back when I was playing with their stuff and was going to get around to poppin some but lost everything instead...

So I do have two of the highest CBD cuts available currently in my stable...

Hugh Perkins cut and the Cannatonic #4 cut ...

I'm gonna work with these for a bit with some nice medicinal Indy gals to create some not only effective meds but tasty as well...

Terpenes are important ...as well as high gland production and leaf material ...
Them sugar leafs are the shnizzle for oil ..

Skywalker I used in my hyb back in '11 was a true OG ................thinkin' you may have the Mazar/Blueberry version or was it Masterkush/Blueberry..........but surely not a OG.......oh well...........still makes someone happy.......

and TW has arrived..............and I am stoked to have once again..............may hit up with a Nev's haze/Oaxacan male........

gracias to all who make it happen.................

ganj on................

without a doubt the true skywalker OG was used because that pheno I selected was extreme OG from your skywalker X Rascal Fire OG F1 ..

Attachments

• 1-IMGP4945.jpg
    1-IMGP4945.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 10
beautiful Cabby.......looks like sugar coated candy........need to get those rockin' again.....have 'bout 40 seeds left from that '11 cross................

appreciate all you do .........enjoy your weekend.......:sunny:

ganj on................

Love the work your doing, cannot imagine doing anything on this scale, but would love the challenge... I know what you mean about seed banks selling knockoffs for top $$, makes ya sick.. I've gotten such great genetics just swapping with friends usually.. but your on an entirely different level so understand why you search the way you do and respect that.
I suffer from Chronic Nerve pain from 4 back surgeries & wife from 1 failed surgery on hers.. The one strain that I cannot say enough great things about for curving this is "Chocolate Trip" that a person here shared with me.. 2 hits and the pain was 95% controlled and tolerable.. another few hits and we slept like babies. Just wanted to share that with ya.. hope your grow goes well for your patients sake bro.

Love the work your doing, cannot imagine doing anything on this scale, but would love the challenge... I know what you mean about seed banks selling knockoffs for top $$, makes ya sick.. I've gotten such great genetics just swapping with friends usually.. but your on an entirely different level so understand why you search the way you do and respect that.
I suffer from Chronic Nerve pain from 4 back surgeries & wife from 1 failed surgery on hers.. The one strain that I cannot say enough great things about for curving this is "Chocolate Trip" that a person here shared with me.. 2 hits and the pain was 95% controlled and tolerable.. another few hits and we slept like babies. Just wanted to share that with ya.. hope your grow goes well for your patients sake bro.

sounds like sweet news ....as I just happen to have that gal in my stable
I have plans for her ,,,,trust in that ...

I like to get familiar almost intimately with a plant and fully realize everything about her to properly match her up with another set of genes that fully compliment each other .

I have a few nicely rooted cuts of her gearing up for the future...

No shortage of patients ready to try her ...

Attachments

• 1-DSC02971.JPG
    1-DSC02971.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm extremely small scale compared to what I 'm accustomed to now being without my massive barns and greenhouse...

But....the lady and I are working diligently to acquire a nice piece of property and will build another greenhouse attached to our home that will make my eyes tear up ...

This is the current home we are considering...

picture the whole rear (strange deck) removed , I'll pour footings and construct a beautiful thermal glass and alloy framed , brick greenhouse across the back ....

the basement will be full of my creations of hydro silliness as well...

Attachments

• ISp1mvcw3hmxrn1000000000.jpg
    ISp1mvcw3hmxrn1000000000.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IShvjjupz8e0sn1000000000.jpg
    IShvjjupz8e0sn1000000000.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ISdgpup6d373tn1000000000.jpg
    ISdgpup6d373tn1000000000.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 4
  • ISd09vate49esn1000000000.jpg
    ISd09vate49esn1000000000.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 1
  • ISd4cwg2i6d0rn1000000000.jpg
    ISd4cwg2i6d0rn1000000000.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IS9918x5x18ern1000000000.jpg
    IS9918x5x18ern1000000000.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IS13zvezstzgrn1000000000.jpg
    IS13zvezstzgrn1000000000.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 3
  • IS9ph7cjv063sn1000000000.jpg
    IS9ph7cjv063sn1000000000.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IS5y9kyvdy43rn1000000000.jpg
    IS5y9kyvdy43rn1000000000.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IS5ani709vy5tn1000000000.jpg
    IS5ani709vy5tn1000000000.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 1
It even has a balcony over the garage off the master bedroom...

The basement is just begging me to seal the walls install a sealed up airtight ceiling and make it a laboratory ....

I lose sleep over this .....my gal supports me and is a firm advocate as well as her family which are all professionals ...

I am hoping paying my dues is going to pay off , god knows I work my nutz off with my business with 14 hr days ...

Attachments

• ISlqu7emkdjmrn1000000000.jpg
    ISlqu7emkdjmrn1000000000.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IS5u6jsmaw0hsn1000000000.jpg
    IS5u6jsmaw0hsn1000000000.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IStcdjb6nkp8sn1000000000.jpg
    IStcdjb6nkp8sn1000000000.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 5
Lots of room for you Cabby..Plenty of light in the living space and digging the open floor plan too..Very nice..beautiful hardwood floors too.

Back