Back with a vengeance

Looking good as always Cabby, glad your dealing with the downsize well. Can't wait to she that room fill into two big hedgerows.

hey hey been busy with work ..
gotta get caught up on everything quickly as I'm headed off to Florida to do some fishing for a week soon..

But first I have to fix this G damn water issue...
It is chloramine we have plenty of it in this damn city water here...
my hot rod RO unit is not fixing the issue and I've never in my life dealt
with unhealthy plants such as this sit sucks.

My only option is to purchase ascorbic acid today in pure form and dose the
reservoir with it to neutralize this toxic substance.

I'll probably grab some cal mag as well just for good measure
I drained the res to 1/4 capacity and have been filling it with
RO water slowly keeping the ph to 5.9 and the ppm to 900

I have signs in my babies and the soil plants still and I've had it .

The ECSD S1's I made years ago ..

some real fire in those beans if you dig

At the risk of being obvious; are you using a KDF cartridge in the r/o? We have chloramine in the water here as well, i switched to kdf cartridges and it helps, but does not totally eliminate the chloramine. R/o res still has that chlorine reek.

Down in Florida , Longboat Key ,,snook, snapper, flounder, grouper, trout so far have been the flavor of the day.

Will head home tomorrow and get some items sent out to people asap.
thank you for your patience

hey Cabby... hope the fish are biting for ya! but even if they're not, the worst day fishing...... :fishing1:

Last edited:
Good your enjoying the trip cabby man .catching plenty big fish and smoking loads of choice nugs .i need a break lol peace and safe travels PJ

Last edited:
Cabby...My mom is on Siesta Key...I know Longboat well..Nice area and good fishing. Nothing like the fight with a snook on the line first thing in the am..There is a fantastic shoal off Siesta Key..in Sanderling. I'm going the 3rd week in April..Have a blast :)

My gal and I fished the rocks just left of the public beach at Siesta Key ..
sat there against the break wall smoked a nice nug of the Ol Sog SSH and caught a few sheep head....super day ...

So where are we today ?

I have realized the potential to fill in the tables with 4 plants is certainly feasible but a 5th in the center makes it much more simple...

The TW cuts are finally getting big enough to start ....

as viewed here..

Attachments

• 1-DSC02013.JPG
    1-DSC02013.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 136
The two tables going currently were an experiment to assure I have solved my water dilemma...

I feel we are clear for take off and have flipped to twelves two days ago ..

a selected pheno from my ECSD S1's is in one ....
filled in nicely for only 4 plants which vegged a minimal of 1.5 weeks

Attachments

• 1-DSC02015.JPG
    1-DSC02015.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 1
And table #2 the OL Soggy SSH 4 plants ,,,
These are the last two tables which have not been converted to 5 plants ...

The SSh is gonna be super in hydro no doubt ...

Attachments

• 1-DSC02016.JPG
    1-DSC02016.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 2
a lil gap between the two tables I hope fills in ,, we have plenty of time and stretch ...

Attachments

• 1-DSC02012.JPG
    1-DSC02012.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 2
I still have some old STS components from many years ago during the CW days before I created the CS practice and I decided to use them up .

Pulled them outta the freezer and mixed up a batch ...

Have hit a nice TW cut 3 times already so this round we are gonna go Femmed TW pollen for the S1's and F1's.

My gal and I both agreed that we are most excited to see the Ol Sog SSH X Tw F1's the most but I won't lie the OG cuts I'm gonna hit with that pollen outta turn out some freaks ....

Attachments

• 1-DSC01410.JPG
    1-DSC01410.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1-DSC01411.JPG
    1-DSC01411.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 2
Some of the OG cuts that I have in soil which will be pollenated with the Femmed TW pollen .....
The ghost is in here as well ....

Attachments

• 1-DSC01421.JPG
    1-DSC01421.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1-DSC01424.JPG
    1-DSC01424.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 0
Funk blessings on this venture. Look forward to seeing it unfold and think the TW should be exciting to see. Wonder how dominate it will be. What Og's are you going to hit? Funk on

This skywalker OG is pure bullshit

it is growing nothing like any of the other OG's nor does it have the traits of any legit OG

Genotype A here in A2 says they sourced it from that Rare Dankness guy ,, not sure who they are but I don't give two shits nor do I play the fanboy BS..

they don't have the skywalker og so their beans being represented as having it as a P1 is bullshit !

typical idiots cashing in on the other idiots ...

Attachments

• 1-DSC01426.JPG
    1-DSC01426.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 5
Back