[B]420w Cree cxa 3070 LED grow[/B]

Nice grow... I am going to have to look more into these DIY's. I am not an electronics guy. So I would be starting from scratch. What kind of tools do you. We'd to get one of these things together?

BTW nice plants. I have a couple packs of the peyote purple (thanks Wesos and Charlie) to run when I can. I look forward to seeing how yours do. That tends to be a very frosty plant.

Thanks midsummer

The one peyote I started turned out male. I have her flowering outside to collect pollen but the sacs appear to be empty. Maybe there's a little I can get to make a few seeds with. It's not purple at all..just green. I do have two more seedlings I am vegging out right now

I'll try and put together a simple DIY sketch up. It's really not hard at all. If you google cxa 3070 DIY you should be able to find some good how to's

Peyote male..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 11
Finally very intrigued. Slow to even look for the train let alone get on board. But I think in finally looking at these for a small personal cabinet grow thinking... This is where I need to go for long term...

Worth a try I guess.
Fh

If one were interested in running sativa dom strains, would this still be an option? Scrog, fim, and other bondage strategies applied of course? I mean, can I assume at or better light penetration on LEDs compared to t5's etc?

I'm a cabinet, personal grower at this time. So yield, bag appeal, etc aren't as important to me... Thanks again

Code:
Hey freewheeler

Yah I think these leds are a pretty darn good option. They should be able to light up sativas no problem. In that case multiple points of light would help a lot.

Here's an example of a 88w light I put together for a small area. It's actually more than capable of a larger area but I'm dimming it for now down to about 40w....incredibly bright for the amount of watts. This shot dosent show the brightness level at all but it shows how simple it can be put together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 7
Wow hard to believe you grew that with LED. Would u say the results are better then a 400w hps?

Kegs >> I've used a 250w and a 600w before, this falls somewhere around the 600 I'd say. Way more and a lot better quality than my 250 ever did.

Considering these strains usually yield on the low side and they are grown in soil with organics i'm pretty blown away with these results. Heavy strain, hydro, and larger space I'm pretty sure this light is capable of well over a g/w.

I'm sure the commercial light guys are scrambling to put something together with these leds. Gpw and above numbers are popping up everywhere

Slips >> The smoke is really good. Fragrant..sticky..dense...everything I've been trying to achieve. The bubba clone my friend hooked me up with is bomb...I've never had so much quality nugs at once..lol.

New clones for next round. Got some blue dream, dutch treat, and Girl Scout cookies. Threw away my last gsc...it molded easy and threw nanners every time. This new one looks different , hopefully the real thing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 8
Excellent work!:clap2:

Those numbers are pretty compelling. I'm curious how the blue dream does. Ive hit gram per watt yields with it before and if the trend holds you should do even better. Cant wait!

Thanks hard drop

The blue dream is doing really good. The smell is really strong blueberry, very impressive plant.

The other two are supposed to be Girl Scout cookies. They are looking to be really light yielders so no yield records this round..lol. The smell on this one may keep her around though. It's a cross of minty and piney...can't quite place it..really sharp and sweet odor. Can't wait to see how she finishes

Blue dream

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 6
Very impressive grows positivity, very nice looking buddage for sure. I wish I could get my garden going again, shit, still have to wait months as the judge denied me early release. I must have really pissed her off or something.
Just a super nice grow my friend.

Back