Abusive's OG Kush

this is one girl i have a pretty good idea of her roots.

abusive gave it to me himself after i went to his house :goodbad:

he is a cool guy once you get to meet him.

i havnt seen him online in a long ass time, you see him tellim i said hey
..hope he's doin well, thx man

nice OG's btw:)

mj

definately looks like abusives cut that I had and have right now, he also gave it to me personally as well back in the day so Im sure its the right one. most of the og's looks at least kinde of simliar imo. I think its a compliment that it looks like another cut cuz she is a low yielder from my experience like mpk said, you just did a great job with her. Mine have about 30 days to go, I post some pics when they are done to compare, hopefully i get a better camera by then.

guerilla

Bud looking at your chart.... Are you adjusting PH UP everyday?

I see some lower numbers... What Ph do you start with?

Enjoy your kush BB! :kp:

i did not write down where it started at each day. yes i pretty much have to add ph+ (silicate) and i was just writing where i ended at every day

what is funny is i was using ph - on my other grows, but lately i have had to add + instead

i have added from 30 ml to 90ml

i try to get close to 5.85 and i do not add it if it is still over 5.64 i will just wait for the next day

and some of the nights i have to work a night shift so i am not home for the girls

I can't find any of my old pix of Abusive but she was a great one for sure. Shorter, more squat, more wide than tall, bushy. Buds looked like OG but it was pretty obvious it was a hybrid of some sort. The flavor and buzz was amazing and it was at the time in my top 5 of all time.

I remember when Abusive was having his disagreement with someone somewhere, maybe it was CW or OG, I forget. This classic disagreement put Abusive OG on my radar and after several years I was finally able to track it down and give her a go. WOW. Loved it. But yeah, not OG, pretty damn close though. lol I think Abusive just pushed it too hard, its not such a big deal that it is a hybrid and not a pure OG. -geeze-

Ill ask around and see if I can find it for us if its not still here.

Last edited:
i have some s1 seeds of it.. from someone in UK
i believe i remember that some were hermi prone
it was good..more squat and yeilded better than og
og was more potent

Wowsza old thread alert - old thread alert..........:x91:

I have some old crosses I made with abusive and a BB male from seeds from HidesJJ via El Peru about 8-9 years ago.

Several members grew them back in the day.

The Abusive cut was full of anise flavor that was rich and yummy. Especially when "freshies" were involved. :slap:

OG or Not OG never mattered to me. Good pot. Good find by Abusive. Kudos it made the rounds.

Anybody heard anything from EP since? If I were a betting man, the answer is probably no, but inquiring minds would like to know. 🙂

Back