Abusive's OG Kush

the ogk is coming along nicely

here are some shots from yesterday at day 41

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

very nice i have one of the abusive og's in the flower room now with about 10 coming up soon. she is frosty as hell from what i remember. i used to let her go 70-75 days or more, she really packs it on at the end.

great medicinal plant imo, one of the best og's ive tried to date.

good luck with her. maybe ill throw a pic up once mine has something to show, shes at about 3 days so far.

take care and stay safe

guerilla

please do, i would like to see as many different grows of this cut as i can.

I like to compare my results so i can tell how well i have her dialed in.

They look fantastic Budsbuddy.I have never smoked the abusive by itself but the C99 x og kush abusive is one of my alltime favorites, especially outdoors..Looking forward to the finish..BL

well my girls are day 42 today so i am nearly there now :sumo:

they are starting to look nice now. I hope they pack on a little more weight in the next 3 weeks. Also i was surprised she is not as frosty as some of my other girls i have ran latley. IT has been a few years i think since i gave her a good run. I think i have her dialed in pretty good now.

I will be firing up my cloner again and starting some blubonic this week.
that is the easiest cut i have ever tried rooting.

I think they will root if you splash water on a stem :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my abu is on day 47 here.

picture.php

picture.php

they will be going on week 8 on sunday, so i am going to cut off the fan leaves tonight.

i figure they will not be growing much more and this way it will let more light get to my buds that are buried under all the fans

Also you can get some nice pics without all the fan leaves blocking everything :happy:

here my abusive is on day 51

She is not really filling in a lot. the next time i think i will pack her in a little more in the tray.

but what i have is not looking to badly :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i figure about two more weeks :pulp:

that looks just like the golfball nugs i expect from my abusive girls. looking good buddy. im just getting the cottonball look going on...day 22. looks like a great harvest coming. how many days ya think?

take care and stay safe

guerilla

Back