Abusive's OG Kush

budsbuddy

I did a search and i did not see any grow threads for this girl so i figured i would make one

I got this from abusive many years ago when i first started growing but i keep trying new ones and forgetting about her.

So i decided it time to run her again.

I am going to run her like i run all my girls now, in a SOG

I am vegging her right now for two weeks before i will flip the lights on her

I have 18 girls in my tray right now but i plan on pulling 4 of them out of there after they veg and i will keep the best one out of all for my mom for another run some time ;)

picture.php

i wouldn't veg long with that many in there. abusive is viney but yields well but not big buds. great smoke though.

Very Good!! I run an abusive cindy 99 cross...I agree with oldsog, would def veg that bitch!! LOOKING NICE:puffpuffpass:

The Abusive is bomb, she gets knocked because she isn't your typical "OG" but I tell you what she's better then most of the typical "OG's" I've smoked. She's a viney beast, but the nugs are dense, stank, and potent.

I have her crossed with Bubba but I've yet to personally run any (except outdoors), I figured the Bubs would help with the viney branches and stretch.

i have run her before.

also i will be pulling 4 of the pots out of the tray in two weeks after they veg.

I like my plants to be 8 - 12 " when i flip the lights.

looking really good! a buddy of mine grew out the Abusive a few years back- definitely viney ! best of luck budsbuddy

my kush is ready to start week noe but i am going away for a week so i doubled my rez size to hold her over while i am gone.

They are two weeks veg now so they are ready to get flipped
they are starting ti fill in nicely.

I will post pics when i get home so we can see how she does

picture.php

picture.php

that is my ocean gangster :)

either that or he is my original grown

or an ocean grown original gangster :juggle:

it sure makes it easy to figure out which girls i am looking at with one glance now

and it gives you a date period so you can figure out what all the unnamed pics are from

i have not ran this abusive cut for a few years now so i am looking forward to this run :harley2:

also everyone feel free to post your own cuts of abusive. not really looking for other pictures of og though. they already have there own threads :)

what i especially like about these photos are the little things like the measuring stick, camera angle showing canopy, vibrant color, etc. this sort of attention to detail with the photos generally points out a garden grow that will be worth your time to follow ime. nice job thus far. peace-biteme

thanks biteme,

that is what i am trying to do for people who are growing the same strain.

I always try to look through the threads to see if my plants are doing as well as they should, but there are not many pics that show progress weekly so i figured i would try with my few strains i have

I have also been keeping daily logs so i can track my

PH, EC, TDS, water temp, water used, height, room temp, and room humidity

It will be nice to have for next time i run them so i can tell if i am improving or not

not bad

i got back from vacation last night. my ogk took 45 liters to fill up my rez.

i went on vacation 3 days before they were to start week 1

so i flipped the lights and started them 3 days sooner

since i have no one i could get to take care of my girls while i am away i have to make them able to run on auto pilot :shh:

since my bigfoot trays have 25 gallon rez's i bought two 50 gallon rubber maid tubs and used them and it worked out good.

when i left the kush was 8" and when i got home they have hit 19"

but that is 10 days at 12/12 so i figure they are about done so it looks like they will do great for me.

but they do not seem much stretchier than any other girls (if they quit stretching soon that is)

i think i will trim the bottom when i start them on week two

picture.php

picture.php

they look like they will fill in nicely for me :happy1:

my og still coming along

picture.php

this is day 9 and i have lots of flowers all over them now.

i trimmed off the lower growth the other day and so i have nice air flow.

my pu i am just now finishing up in the other room is showing any sign of PM so it looks like it is working this way.

picture.php

picture.php

she has about 8 more inches till she will be to close to the light.

but at day 9 and she is 23" so i think i will be safe. She does not grow much after day 14

Man I reminber just a few years ago there were not so many OG's! At that time there was Abusive,Tahoe,Sfv and Larry. But if stories true..tahoe and Larry are same.

Anyway...I didnt get to hold this one but Ive grown crosses of it. Abusive og x PTk...giants! Ive also got Abusives OGkush x Sour D x OG kush f2 male frm JLPs, and OG f3. I really need to pop these Im sure theres a keeper the mix.

In flower now I have 2 OGxSDxOGxSD....one is further along than the other. Very nice plants however.

Back