A Little Out of My Realm

Drained the 55 gal res last night to start the flush and it looked as clean as day one. No change outs, only adjustments to ppms/ph every day or two. Target ppm was 950 with a one time high of 990.

I have to admit I am having a very difficult time imagining the persona I imagine you as (very experienced horseback rider/packer/hunter = a little rough around the edges and no time for fashion) and seeing clean, clean blue and ppm's in your posts.

Enigmatic. I get the thread title now.

I'm taking my Bubba and Orange Kushes just a couple more days til I start their flush, just to 60 if I can hold out. I've gotta admit, they're looking close! I was hoping for slightly more fatness. I am stunned at the trichomes they've developed. It makes me giddy. That bud shot you put up gave me the same feeling.

I have to admit I am having a very difficult time imagining the persona I imagine you as (very experienced horseback rider/packer/hunter = a little rough around the edges and no time for fashion) and seeing clean, clean blue and ppm's in your posts.

Enigmatic. I get the thread title now.

I'm taking my Bubba and Orange Kushes just a couple more days til I start their flush, just to 60 if I can hold out. I've gotta admit, they're looking close! I was hoping for slightly more fatness. I am stunned at the trichomes they've developed. It makes me giddy. That bud shot you put up gave me the same feeling.

Well Seamaiden, you got the part in bold correct:applause: Actually, the thread title was referring to the system/style of the grow. In the old days I was notorious for 'bubbling buckets', hence being out of my realm.

Hold out as long as you can on the kushes.....I know it's hard when they look damn near ready. I'm shooting for 63, but the trichomes will decide in the end. Mostly cloudy with minimal amber and they'll get chopped. I'm noticing the calyxes swelling daily now. Give'em a chance and they'll get there for you!

tested the smoke on those irls as of yet or are you still on your flush.Clean setup HG.

Thanks all! Been out of town for a few days and will get an update when the lights comes on. Bubba's still flushing and should be for another 7-10 days.

Checked the Cheese @ 21 days and they're coming along. The ppms on them is running 480-520 and getting some tip burn:confused:

Couple of shots of Bubba. Different camera tonight, sorry about the quality. Trichomes clouding up nice and should finish @ 63 days like planned.

Looking like a killer run highgrade.Cheese with tip burn at between 400-500 ppms?Might have to do a res. change.Seems like a buildup of one salt over another.

Looking like a killer run highgrade.Cheese with tip burn at between 400-500 ppms?Might have to do a res. change.Seems like a buildup of one salt over another.

Thanks! On the tip burn, it only appeared on the older fans and hasn't showed on the new growth. I had to transplant these into the buckets since they were vegged in different containers. I think what happened was the roots took a couple weeks to recoop and couldn't handle the change up.

Bubba gets chopped sometime this week and will get replaced with Afwreck.

Back