A Little Out of My Realm

I was wondering did you still rock that GH 3 part.Is that a portable ac unit beside the two res. and do you run your cycle timer with lights off?Thinking about doing a smaller version.I remember back in the days trying to copy members systems and failing but it took only a second to realize that I was running multiple strains on one res. which is a no-no:barf:
I also see you still have the touch when it comes to running electrical wires.:chico:

Wow, highgrade.Thats a killer setup.Love the way you feed light bro.No res. change is what I'm after.I know sometimes you have to just pay attention to your girls in order to make adjustments but you have everything dialed in and I love the setup.:up:

Thanks!

Rumpelstiltskin

I was wondering did you still rock that GH 3 part.
Yes sir!
Is that a portable ac unit beside the two res.
Yes, vented after the exhaust fan and filter.
and do you run your cycle timer with lights off?
30 min floods 24/7 on Bubba. Cheese is 15 min floods 24/7 but will be kicked up to 30 min next week.
Thinking about doing a smaller version.
Do it! I'll help you out if need be my friend.
I remember back in the days trying to copy members systems and failing but it took only a second to realize that I was running multiple strains on one res. which is a no-no
Unless you run strains with similar feeding habits.
I also see you still have the touch when it comes to running electrical wires.
:ty:

Finally .........the truth comes out.........amount of feed and feed times actually takes observance and tweaking/dialing.............

Awesome work Bro........Keep teachin us.........

Peace....DHF......:fishing1:.........

Finally .........the truth comes out.........amount of feed and feed times actually takes observance and tweaking/dialing.............

Awesome work Bro........Keep teachin us.........

Peace....DHF......:fishing1:.........

Well my friend, I'm on a big learning curve here, but I will post my mistakes and successes as they come. Thanks for the props!

It` s all about those runs under our belts huh Bro ?.......Never saw any shortcomings from the likes of your setups for whole lotta yrs at other places.........

Thanks for your time and expertise...........All should take note........Willing to report everything up front good or bad just cements the integrity end of things IME.........

Peace.....DHF.....

Last edited:
How true that statement rings, bro! With #s come the ability to read the plants and adapt hopefully avoiding a catastrophe.

You must have missed a few of my posts at the other places:rofl: I experimented a bit with a few mistakes here and there.

Thanks for the kind words DHF;)

Any updates?:licklips:

I was gonna wait and try to get some pics before the lights came on, but there's no other light source in the room other than HIDs since I removed the bulbs from the ceiling fan.

Anyway, lesson learned this week = heat stress

After a few hot days in a row I had to install AC in the room. That kept the temps in check just fine. Had to take off for a couple days and someone (I won't mention her) decided it would be a good idea to place nylons over the intake side of the hoods to keep them cleaner inside. I get back and check on the room and WTF? Raised the lights to 20" the first night thinking 14" was too close. Same thing going on next light cycle. That's when I noticed something on the hood intakes:pissed: Removed them and within a minute hood temps dropped 15f.

The Cheese is doing fine since the lights were higher trying to get a little stretch out of them to fill the screen. Decided to run them in 10" net pots in the buckets verses the bucket in bucket on Bubba.

Bubba's running PPMs of 915 while Cheese is holding around 540 for another week before they get slowly bumped up.

Wow, nylon stockings blocked that much airflow..? I would not have thought such the case. She was only trying to help, right? All in all you're running a really tight ship, I love how neat and organized it all is. Compliments on your canopies, too.

LMAO......Airflow dynamics.........I can imagine what inside temps are gettin to in the hottest summer on record round my parts much less the rest of the country........Intake airflow restriction`s a no-no as was noted once the pantyhose was removed and ptoblem solved.......

As Sea noted , her intentions were good and now you get ta figure out howta fix it so she`ll like it and still not heat up the room.......glad yer a/c`s doin it`s job.........

Lookin good regardless HG.......

Peace...DHF.........:d1:.....

Wow, nylon stockings blocked that much airflow..? I would not have thought such the case. She was only trying to help, right? All in all you're running a really tight ship, I love how neat and organized it all is. Compliments on your canopies, too.

SM, I wouldn't have thought so either until I pulled one off and my t-shirt was sucked into the intake. Yes, she was trying to help. Hell, I didn't even yell at her...you know, spilt milk and all. Only question I had was why fix something that ain't broke? I look at this as a learning curve for both of us.

Thank you for comments:peace:

dedhedfred,

Thanks bro. I couldn't believe I didn't notice the nylons for 2 days:aaargh: After I did I asked what they were and she explained it to me and I was cool with it. Hour later I wondered if they were cutting off air supply and put my hand in front of the intake and said WTF?

The heat stressed leaves won't recoop, but new growth is looking fine. Did make them pump out some trichromes for protection though.

Found my old Nikon 950 and it still works. Have to download the manual and relearn the camera, but it's better than what I've been using.

That Bubba looks awesome at 40 days.It will be interesting too see when you will pull her.Most peeps go 70 75 days whereas other choose a 60-65 day window.Also, have you done any res. changes yet and have the feeding increase showed any signs of tip burn or slower growth.

Thanks bro! I was shooting for 63 days, but will let the trichromes decide. Still no res change outs. Just keep adjusting the ppms every day or 2 for the target of 920-950 on the Bubba. Barely any tip burn (you can see it in the pic) and the calyxes are swelling so no bump. Will start flushing on day 49 until finished.

The Cheese will begin the bump today at 90-100 ppms at a time. Currently 515ppms and will kick it up daily until 920-950 or they show negative signs. Flood times will be increased as well to 30 minutes.

HIGH All, wow...I Bow down to you Sir....it was you that gave me the Urge to Get into BB's back in 01' and I Thank you for that....Nice Pics and of Coarse Plants *LOL*....I Have to get out of the Grow Rooms More....again WOW!!

HIGH Rumpel..

Been busy and haven't got around to posting the update so here's the pics from day 42 on the Bubba and day 14 on the Cheese.

Bubba will start getting flushed this week. Cheese is still stretching trying to fill the screen.

I'll try and get more pics later when I have time.

Back