1200W Semi-Vertical Amnesia Grow

nice skills kess bro what are yu feeding them girls of your bro , looking good as always

I'll be awnsering those questions later. I'm going to harvest these plants this weekend. I finally got my camera back so that is good news!

have fun!

It's this week end. Hope ever thing turned out as good as your plants look. Nice buds, good grow now ya get to enjoy in a few days!

Thanks for the nice pics. I think ya did good!!

ZZ

Woops I forgot!

These are harvest pics...

Have not manicured it yet, I will later... Im lazy. Dont have a clue how much it is, but it's anywhere between 6-9 ounces per plant.

Anyways, I tried to upload and got this message;

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Okido, I uploaded my pics, finally.....

I figured out I was too stoned to upload pics, nah they were too big, had to downsize them a lot and now they were allowed.....

Stupid camera...

Anyhows!

Enjoy

Is this a serious knock-you-out Amnesia clone that runs 13-14 weeks?!?!? If so, where do I get one? I've been hunting this girl out for years....

Very nice Kees, and in only 9 weeks!
I recently had the pleasure of smoking something called Amnesia at HillStreet Blues Coffee shop while in Adam. It was some seriously potent herb, got my heart pumping and had us feeling like we couldnt sit still. We had to get out and walk it off in the Red Light District to take the edge off.lol I was very impressed, having grown and tried quite a few strains over the years and a better than average tolerance. Until reading this thread, I thought the coffee shop just shortened the name to Amnesia. Thats some very good info, thanks a lot.
Upon return I tried germing 5 beans of Soma's Amnesia Haze I picked up on a visit in '03. Unfortunately only 1 has taken off, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a winner. If not, I have 5 more.....

Looking good. I couldn't get enough from Soma when he came out with it. Smokes really gooooD!!! Mmmmm tasty!! Let us know how it ranks up.:guitar:

Back