York Genetics

DannyTerpintine

Hello, I'm Danny Terpentine, and the breeder behind York Genetics. 👋

Here's a little back story about York Genetics;
I'm Danny Terpintine, the founder and chief breeder here at York Genetics, and I'm thrilled to share my journey into the world of cannabis breeding with you.

My adventure with cannabis cultivation began at the young age of 15, driven by a deep-seated passion for the plant's diverse and fascinating qualities. It was in the humble surroundings of my first grow that I cultivated not just cannabis but also a profound love for the intricacies of the cultivation process.

As I nurtured my first plants, I soon discovered the therapeutic potential of this incredible plant. At 16, I had found what I thought was the coolest plant ever, a Purple Kush from JOTI, that had bright pink pistils in early veg that I really wanted to make more seeds of.

The moment I made my first seeds, a realization struck me like lightning—I wanted to be a cannabis breeder. It wasn't just about growing plants; it was about creating something new, something that could bring relief to those in need. This epiphany set the stage for what 13 years later became York Genetics, a place where innovation meets compassion.

My personal connection to cannabis is not only rooted in passion but also in a quest for relief from chronic pain. Like many, I've experienced the challenges that come with persistent discomfort, and it has become the driving force behind my breeding projects. Every strain developed under the York Genetics name is crafted with a meticulous emphasis on pain relief, ensuring that each seed holds the potential to provide solace to those seeking respite from their daily struggles.

Here at York Genetics, we invite you to join us on a journey that blends expertise, dedication, and a genuine commitment to enhancing lives through the power of cannabis. Explore our collection of meticulously bred strains, each cultivated with the utmost care and consideration for the well-being of our community.

Thank you for being a part of our story. Together, let's cultivate a future where relief is not just a dream but a tangible reality. 🌱

And if you want to know a little more about me you can check out my introduction post here: Danny Terpentine Says Hello (Introduction Post)

I've had one official public drop under the label SpaceBound Genetics. (That drop is now 95% sold out.) This was my presentation for that first drop. 🙏
york genetics boxes.png

-----

Some vids of some of my previous (but more recent work, from my last run or two.)
Eutierria (Me/York) = [(UBC Chemo x P98 Bubba) X Mac Stomper]

Limed Orange (Me/York) = [(Black Lime Reserve x Bubba Kush) X Mac Stomper]

Sour Diesel (DT Cut) - fully seeded with a Panama Haze BX2 male.

-----

This is my Remo Chemo keeper. I used her in my Eutierria cross. (Without exaggeration this strain saved my life.) It works MUCH better than 0P10D5/pain-killers and I had that reported to me by number people. The progeny also carries very amazing medicinal value.
remo chemo keeper 01.png
remo chemo keeper 02.png
remo chemo keeper 03.png

Steve Hurkle (Tahoe Og x Harlequin/Querkle). This is the mother I used in my Swackhammer. (That's one plant in a dwc bucket)
steve hurkle.png
mother of swackhammer (steve hurkle)01.png
mother of swackhammer (steve hurkle)02.png

My Mac Stomper F2 selection (#24 "Kobe Pheno"). Took her to f3s... have to hunt those again soon! This was a heavyyy hitter... leaning towards the Grape Stomper, hit like a heavy ghost og.
mac stomper f2 kobe.png
mac stomper.png

Project 4516. I hit these with a Herijuana IBL. May try to source a 4516 cut for a bx down the road. It was like a really nice gelato with this extra caryophellene spice kick on the back from the platinum puff. Great for anxiety, stress, nausea.
project 4516 01.png
project 4516 02.png

Thug Like (extreme og x triple og - exotic genetic).
thug life.png

Sugar Cane (#4 , this was one of two keepers I found. Used her in my Suga Suga cross.)
mother to suga suga (sugar cane).png

Eutierria (Me/York)
eutierria.png
eutierria r7 50mm 9stack.png

Limed Orange (Me/York)
limed orange 01.png
limed orange 02.png
(Me/York)

Last edited:
Swackhammer (Me/York)
swackhammer 01.png
swackhammer 02.png

Moon Medic Og (Moonwalker Og X UBC Chemo F2)(Me/York).
moon medic og.png

Sugar Ray (Sugar Cane #6 X Mac Stomper).(Me/York). These were stress tested and all grown from start to finish in solo cups.
sugr ray 5 solo cup phenos.png
sugar ray.png

Suga Suga (Me/York) = [Sugar Cane #4 X Lando's Stash [pure kush suge cut dom]). Grown by a friend.
Suga suga.png

The Orbiter (Washing Machine [cheesey bubba cut] X Mac Stomper).(Me/York). Grown in a solo cup start to finish, and stress tested.
the orbiter solo cup.png

(Sticky Nicky x Mac Stomper) (Me/York). Grown in a solo cup start to finish, and stress tested.
sticky nicky x mac stomper solo cup.png

Grape Spice (Steve Hurkle [Tahoe OG X Harlequin/Querkle] X Dog Trap [Locktite x UW Purple]) (Me/York)
grape spice .png

Attachments

• kashmir azad 01.png
    kashmir azad 01.png
    916.8 KB · Views: 1
Sour D (DT cut) X Panama Haze BX2.

These fell out of the seeded reveg mother and were growing in her pot! Seriously impressed with the terps on these! I made these last run as part of a larger project. Sometimes it's the plants you don't plan on that end up surprising you the most (I did not intend to run these this run, but at least now I'll get a little taste of what I can find.) Getting some mean terps from both parents on these. 🙏

sour d x panama h bx2 01.pngsour d x panama h bx2 02.pngsour d x panama h bx2 03.png

I often get asked how I am able to "read" plants... and someone asked me and I actually ended up explaining... Thought it might be a cool read for some of ya'. :)

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 3.58.32 PM.png

And selections begin to reveal themselves! 🙏

Blue Kush no14. (Called him out at 10 days, he was a stand out from the entire 100+ lot of solos).
blue kush 14 01.png
blue kush 14 02.png
blue kush 14 03.png
blue kush 14 04.png

Mango Bubba F2 no1. Was hoping she would be a female... smells VERY similar to the mango bubba father I used. Going to hit her with the father's pollen again for an IX to find some more of those mango bubba phenos out of.
Mango Bubba F2 1 01.png
Mango Bubba F2 1 02.png
Mango Bubba F2 1 03.png

GTR F2. This one smells like... if you've ever walked into the back of a mechanic shop... greasyyy gassyyyy funk! Very happy this one turned out to be a male.
GTR f2 1 01.png
GTR f2 1 03.png
GTR f2 1 04.png

Last edited:
I was looking at this smoke report for my strain, Suga Suga (Sugar Cane X Mac Stomper), that a buddy grew... reading things like this always remind me of my WHY... why I spent all these hours hunting plants in the dirt. Reading things like this during the ups and downs (especially the downs) in life remind my why I need to keep doing what I'm doing. 🙏❤️

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 6.16.17 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 6.16.27 PM.png

Sometimes things work in your favour... you should have seen me shouting in excitement when I sexed these biker kush! 🙏

Biker Kush 2 (male). Ehh structure, but very nice terps.
biker 2 male.png

Biker Kush 6 (male). Was my fav plant from the start. Very nice terps. Solid structure.
biker 6 male.pngbiker 6 male 02.pngbiker 6 male 03.png

Biker Kush 3 (female). A bit more leggy but similar structure to the male.
biker 3 female.pngbiker 3 female 02.pngbiker 3 female 03.png

GTR 1 - male. Again another toppp contender out of the 100+ lot of solo cups. And still one of my favourite terp profiles. Has the SHARP fuel/gas note you would get off off a real nice OG plant. (Yeah they're hungry. Going to spot feed them for a bit. Quite heavy nute demanding phenos.)
gtr 1 male.png
GTR 11 (Female)
gtr 11 female.png

Eutierria X Mango Bubba 1 (Female)
eutierria x mango bubba 01 female.png
Eutierria X Mango Bubba 1 (Male) - seems a bit picky/heat sensitive. He's near the heater, but there's other plants closer to the heater that are unaffected.
eutierria x mango bubba 02 male.png

I only got these 2 seeds above (Eutierria x Mango Bubba) out of the seeded plant (rest was revegged). I still have some frozen mango bubba pollen so I could make these again with the reveg... But I might just open up the f2's because they both carry that very unique profile that the mother had.

This was the Eutierria mother I revegged. (pulled her out of 40+ seeds last run)
eutierria 01.png

And the Eutierria male I pulled out of 40+ Eutierria solo's this run. This will take priority over the mango bubba if I'm short on Eutierria clones to hit. (This is actually more working towards the real goal I had set for when I originally created the Eutierria.)
Eutierria 6 male.png

Attachments

• eutierria x mango bubba 01 female.png
    eutierria x mango bubba 01 female.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Got the male tent sorted and flipped…
Mango Bubba Male
Eutierria X Mango Bubba Male
Blue Kush Male
GTR Male
Biker Kush Male
Limed Orange (R )
GMO (R )
Tahoe Og (R )
Chem D (R )

male tent 01.png
male tent 02.png

Mango Bubba male
mango bubba 6 male 02.png

Eutierria X Mango Bubba male
eutierria x mango bubba male 01.png

GTR male (a little hungry)
gtr 1 male 01.png

Blue Kush 14 male
blue kush 14 male.png

Biker Kush 6 male (I think 🙏 )bike 6 male.png

Nice work bro, happy that you worked with the Sticky Nicky.

Thanks brother, that was seriously a phenomenal pheno of the Sticky Nicky I found. I can still vividly remember her terps, the fuel, kush/chem, leather, spice, woody-ness. I intend to hunt that cross I made with them to work into future gear too! :D

@Optimus Prime Thanks! I'm very excited about these projects! 🙏

Back