wish list thread?

The best THC/CBD smoke I ever tried I bought in a dispensary in Beaverton, Slim. CBD Mango Haze. Mmmmm damn that was good. I also tried Pennywise from a dispensary in Graywolf's neck of the woods. Not impressed.

This of course doesn't do you any good as far as seed and/or cuts, but just thought I'd weigh in.

I appreciate that przcvctm. I was interested in that Pennywise, so it's good to have that feedback. I started thinking and remembered that I bought a couple varieties from Afterthought. I sent the good folks there an email in hopes of maybe getting some advice. They've always been good to me.

I found that Mango Haze CBD at Pacific Seedbank. That Mango Haze DOES sound good.

Last edited:
The best THC/CBD smoke I ever tried I bought in a dispensary in Beaverton, Slim. CBD Mango Haze. Mmmmm damn that was good. I also tried Pennywise from a dispensary in Graywolf's neck of the woods. Not impressed.

This of course doesn't do you any good as far as seed and/or cuts, but just thought I'd weigh in.
Man for me it would be the medihaze joeshmoe had

I saw that..I think he was not being mean...

..meant you both made alot of beans...by worse I think he meant " more"

that the market is slow..

and you’re a well stocked and generous guy

and he recommended you

well kushy i do not read it that way at all.

"making billions of things worse then me since the 2000z"

what does that mean ^^..

"Believe me just dm him he wants to dump a pack of beans for a c note"

ahh i want to DUMP packs on ppl for 100 a pop, sense when did that happen, NEVER.

"If he got all that crapped piled up at home"

THAT CRAP, <<<<<this does not sound like he's trying to help me out at all.

ya ..

Mostly looking for old cuts from the medical days (that I wish I kept around):

Blue Magoo
T.C.B. (Trinity County Blueberry)
Deadwood
Raspberry Kush
Black Cherry Soda
Star Trek
Pineapple Punch (or even The Real McCoy)
Cherry Pie Kush
Chemdog 4
Chemdog D
Chemdog 91
OG Headband
SFV OG
Irene
Grand Daddy Purple
Grape Ape (Eddy Lepp cut)

Pennywise?

I'd really like to find a milder Indica for like beginners too. Like a "training wheels Indica" if anyone could suggest one?
Even a "training wheels indica" is too much of an a$$kicking for me... I don't know what it is about that broad leafed stuff, but I'm immediately heading for bed and if the house caught fire I'd be like a hash ball pegged on the end of a pin like in the old days... 'cept, I'm absolutely certain I wouldn't smell the least bit like charas!

I fondly recall the pin in the book thing! Had some beautiful yellow/gold stuff that was in a flat state, about as thick as a thick cardboard, broke off in nice little chunks. yum. I can still see it swirling around in that coca cola glass!

My wishlist is anything from Brazilian Seed Co! I ran the choco Chiba and got a Manga Rosa repro pack from exotic alchemy already. Also the Angola Red is the same as Snowhighs so I was able to find that. A buddy was able to scoop some Bahia blackhead too but that’s the extent of stuff I’ve seen still available. They have some other interesting things like Amarelo, golden sativa, local sativa and Pernambuco Gold which are top of my list. My interest is less to do with the company (or trust of the company) and more to do with Brazilian landrace and heirlooms.

@gcomputer, have you ran any of Snowhigh's genetics? I have a bunch of packs in the freezer ill get to in the near future and 1 has the Angola Red in it. Whats your take on the Angola Red as I know nothing on it, that cross was just to fill out an order so i could get the free pack of his pure Colombian Preservation of Colombian Corinto Purple x Colombian Punto Rojo.

peace

Back