what Nutrient line are you using these days?

Does any one have any experience with jacks finishing fert? First time around with this. Going to try this and a basic wind down of ferts side by side. View attachment 361608View attachment 361609
I havent tried it, but how many PPM are you aiming for with each nutrient to finish with? Have you opened the package yet? Can you return that if you wanted to? Before you open it and are stuck with that I’d go read about how you really don’t want ammonium going in after week 3 of flower. Maybe someone could chime in with the exact reasons why because I can’t remember, I think it’s because of how long it takes ammonium to convert to a usable form of N, but you know how you read about a subject and hear about a subject, but only keep a small mental note because you’re not trying to be an expert on that subject? My mental note on ammonium is avoid it. I think I read something about it possibly affecting potency also, but like I said, my mental note is just don’t use the shit. It would have been great if the N in that was all KNO3. My opinion would be if you could return that, do it, and get each nute separately and then mix for a PPM value, like 50-20-120 as an example

Athena pro line. Easy 3EC every watering start to finish other than water at the end. 60% grow 40% core in veg
60% bloom 40% core in flower. Every watering.
No more additives other than silica to raise ph.
I like simple. And no deficiencies or burning.
I’m using bone meal, blood meal, kelp, worm casting, rock dust, soy meal, and chicken compost as my additions to used soil. This mix sits in a tote for 60 or so days. I’ll mix and add 8 cups to each 5 gallon bag. I try not to disturb the last root ball when mixing in. I also water for a week before planting not to run off.

During the cycles I will supplement with royal gold Crown Jewels and top dress with worm castings. I supplement calcium by using egg shells that were ground into powder and made plant available using vinegar. It works amazing! I use it as a foliar 3 times a week and will add to the res from time to time.
I hesitated to go organic after 25 years of salts. A couple months ago I gave away the rest of my salts!
I’m not at all a salt hater just prefer the ease and flavor of organic bud.
Here’s the last of my salts I dropped off. It wasn’t the first load! LolIMG_7339.jpeg

Back