Welcome

@ThaDocta I know that you are probably busy as shit, but is there any chance that you can post pictures of your Face Off cut at some point? Veg and/or flower would be appreciated. I found a gnarly female when I looked through 3 packs of your Face Off IX back in 2021. I have been holding her and working with her quite a bit since then.

She is unique as fuck. Grows like a vine, only throws leaves with 1 and 3 leaflets, has beautifully fat bracts, smells of earthy/mossy/spicy kush fucking dank and can't hold her fucking self up to save me the trouble haha. She also stays covered in trichomes in veg and always seems to have a bract at every node in veg. It seems like she is constantly on the brink of flower, but she will never actually make the jump until I switch to 12/12.

She obviously doesn't breed true to her form haha, but I still use her in outcrosses for the kush that she brings to the table. Mmmm mmm delicious. Either way, thank you for your time and doing the work that you do! I truly appreciate it! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

@ThaDocta I know that you are probably busy as shit, but is there any chance that you can post pictures of your Face Off cut at some point? Veg and/or flower would be appreciated. I found a gnarly female when I looked through 3 packs of your Face Off IX back in 2021. I have been holding her and working with her quite a bit since then.

She is unique as fuck. Grows like a vine, only throws leaves with 1 and 3 leaflets, has beautifully fat bracts, smells of earthy/mossy/spicy kush fucking dank and can't hold her fucking self up to save me the trouble haha. She also stays covered in trichomes in veg and always seems to have a bract at every node in veg. It seems like she is constantly on the brink of flower, but she will never actually make the jump until I switch to 12/12.

She obviously doesn't breed true to her form haha, but I still use her in outcrosses for the kush that she brings to the table. Mmmm mmm delicious. Either way, thank you for your time and doing the work that you do! I truly appreciate it! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
hello! can we see photos of yours too please?

Back