Welcome

ThaDocta

Plant Practitioner
Hi friends.

Good to see some old faces around here. I appreciate the forum, feel free to post your experiences with our varieties. If you have questions regarding old varieties and clone only's, please search my old posts to find information. Or check out our Youtube channel. www.youtube.com/theccc420 I'll try to post here as I have time, but with so many social media apps, business obligations, and my desire to unplug from the "cannabis scene" these days, my posts will likely be few and far between. Thanks to Optimus Prime, Skitty and Dman for hosting this site for so many years. Hopefully some of you can search the old threads and find some relevant information and factual strain history that has been lost in the cabana archives.

Last edited:
Hi friends.

Good to see some old faces around here. I appreciate the forum, feel free to post your experiences with our varieties. If you have questions regarding old varieties and clone only's, please search my old posts to find information. Or check out our Youtube channel. www.youtube.com/theccc420 I'll try to post here as I have time, but with so many social media apps, business obligations, and my desire to unplug from the "cannabis scene" these days, my posts will likely be few and far between. Thanks to Optimus Prime, Skitty and Dman for hosting this site for so many years. Hopefully some of you can search the old threads and find some relevant information and factual strain history that has been lost in the cabana archives.
Hello and Welcome !!!

Welcome! I love seeing the podcast, do you broadcast the audio in an podcast form? I couldn't find any and typically listen to these kinds of conversations in the car on the way to work. I'm trying to save on my data and not listening to YouTube videos.

Back