Welcome to Dank's barn grow.

Well, we have done it now!
Started:
3 more Cheese crosses
4 Jalalabad Star
3 Orange Kush x UBC Chemo.

Well if I try to grow all those in the barn, that would be insanity.
I'll veg them until after the last snow hits and melts off, then I'll start hardening them off and grow monsters outdoors this year.
Got 70 acres to grow on, will sex them in another month.

I may have some STS coming, there are a few I may want to self and make femmed seeds.

This year should be interesting outdoors.

Yeah it will be a lot of work, but the wife finds trimming relaxing.
Win win situation.
I did a count of the plants I have above soil, 34. I just planted 10 more seeds.
May round it off at 50.

I'll be running some of these next winter.

dosidos X Heavenly Hash Plant
DurbanC99 (C99 pheno) X Heavenly Hash Plant
DurbanC99 (C99 pheno) X Raspberry Moonshine
DurbanC99 (durban pheno) X Heavenly Hash Plant
gmo X 88g13/hp
lemon alien X Raspberry Moonshine
nomad X 88g13/hp
nomad x Raspberry Moonshine
OS Super Silver Haze X Raspberry Moonshine
poodle nuts X Raspberry Moonshine
skywalker f1 X skywalker f1
tropic lightning X Raspberry Moonshine
Flavor Crystals

I I need to figure out which ones.

Well they are getting bigger.

Will be transplanting the Pukeberry x Freezeland soon.
Only one of the last 10 seeds I popped came up. :(
Orange Kush x UBC Chemo.

Attachments

• 20190310_084914.jpg
    20190310_084914.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 1
Only one of the OK x UBC Chemo came up? I ask because I had excellent germ rates last spring but if they are going south it's time to make more of those.

You are going to have a forest in there ;)

Well Dan, it's kind of cool in the room, around 65°F on average, so it may be a little too cold in the room to germinate seeds in there.
If nothing comes up in the next week, I'll try again next month when it gets warmer.
I have some new genetics this week.
I really want the chemo cross in the garden this summer because it's some really good pain meds.
With my back giving me problems this week, the physical therapy is going to put me in even more pain.
My patients have some real pain issues as well.

Darn the cool! Lol
Like I said, I can’t wait to see them in May. Should be a good size for a privacy hedge ;) not like you need one hey?

We will be putting 4 -5 foot tall adult plants outdoors, We will sex them all and put them back in veg till May.

Welcome to the Jungle 2.0
Yeah I know it's sideways.
Maybe I can make this the Batman grow in the bat cave

Attachments

• 20190322_074418.jpg
    20190322_074418.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 2
Man I love to see peeps doing things outside the norm like your sideways grow... watched videos about this and

one guy put his dual 1000w light (cool tubes setup kinda) in the center and did a setup like yours but walls that

surrounded the light.. very cool and productive.... nice share man. gonna be fun to watch it flower

Try lining your walls with reflective bubble wrap insulation... not to expensive either... 16ft wide x 25ft for $17

bubblewrap insulation.jpg

Nice because you get some insulation along with the reflectivity... some even use 3/4"
thick styrofoam and then the wrap like this... keeps the cold out.. as the season changes
though the light should produce enough heat and the barn should be blown up man...

luck

Thanks Cartman, yeah I'll be putting them outside once we've had the last killer frost in may.
They should be growing into the lights my then.

Back