Welcome to Dank's barn grow.

Well, I have 3 Sweettooth #3 and have taken 10 cuts, once I finish making femmed seeds from the Whitey's, I'll be making femmed seeds from the Sweettooth, also have some Long Bottom Leaf going as well as Josie (Day wrecker x Triangle Kush) , Garlic Juice (GMO Cookies x Papaya) and hopefully some Gheese (G13 x Cheese)

I had some bad luck with the Sweettooth, out of 10 seeds I popped I only had 3 0f them make it, luckily they all three turned out to be female, i saved 10 cuts from the bushy pheno and plan on putting the mother/donor plant in a tent with a pheno that has some really strong branched pheno and hitting the mother/donor with STS so it can pollinate the other.
The third plant I'll flower out as it is like the mother/donor plant.

Can you tell me about your White Widow? Was it the mom of the cross? All the years that i've been around, i've never tried a 'pure' widow. Loved the crosses, though.

Also, never tried the Sweettooth.

It was a late blooming widow male that I crossed to a Mob Boss clone.
The it was a little lanky but have a nice skunkyness when you rubbed the stalk.
The cross, smells like a tangerine/skunk so it should have an interesting flavor.

Attachments

• Whitey Bulger 1.jpg
    Whitey Bulger 1.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 3
Sounds great - I really like the little carrier for the solo cups too

Edit, just went through the whole thread, fantastic read/tips and seriously killing it with very hard grow conditions - seriously fantastic work

Last edited:
Also, when you flower at the 4th node, is that just to sex them and then put them back into veg?

Once I determine the sex I put them back in veg, what I don't breed will be going outdoors for the summer season.
I like to get them 3'-4' tall before put them out. I like monsters by harvest. For my breeding projects I have a tent.

Whitey Bulger f1 week three of flower.
She has a tangerine/skunk terpene profile to her.

Attachments

• Whitey Bulger 5446.jpg
    Whitey Bulger 5446.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 3
Only 3 weeks !! Wow man , she`s gonna` be a sticky bitch by harvest . Lotsa` purdy trichs already .
Tangerine skunk sounds like a nice smell too . Great job !!
peace

Really it is only 3 weeks in flower.

I think we did something right with this one.
You should see the stalk on her, thick branches, big knuckles on each node.
She will be able to hold some donkey dick buds without drooping the branches.
I can't find anything bad to say about her.
I have about 5 of them in the room, thinking of putting her out and see how she's gonna do outdoors.

Whitey Bulger day 29 of flower

Attachments

• received_1200496883678622.jpg
    received_1200496883678622.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 5
  • received_274175503709727.jpg
    received_274175503709727.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 4
Back