Wedding Cake

I just looked into buying a clone on instagram and people are charging $200

changed my mind real quick shoot last time I bought seeds was from Nirvana in 2002 and it was $3 a bean!

Sad it is, I broke down paid through the nose for real SourD, and I’m gonna pay those freakin prices to get what I want, found a guy through here that has a nice list, although a lot of the new polys, I’m just interested in the older cuts,ChemD TW, Pre98 Bubba, triangle, chem91, SFV and such.

Couple of the polys have me drooling though, KushMints, and watermelonZ, prolly give in just for the flavor experience.

I have no tolerance anymore, (and I like it like that) so 2-3 tokes stones the hell out of me nowadays. As someone above said, I agree 100% on the percentage points not meaning much. Thousands of different variations, and all different and sometimes radically as for effectiveness compared to %.

When I hung up my growing my garden was almost exclusively OG and Bubba crosses and originals. That pre 98 was very nice. So was Deadwood.

Haven’t tried wedding cake, though remember just blazen sharing animal mints here, which I think is part of the wc equation- maybe crossed to TK. I tend to think a well grown real oldschool gen og kush is tops for hybrid indica. I’ll admit Ive not tried a lot of the new desserts strains. Now there are burger themed stains??

Haven’t tried wedding cake, though remember just blazen sharing animal mints here, which I think is part of the wc equation- maybe crossed to TK. I tend to think a well grown real oldschool gen og kush is tops for hybrid indica. I’ll admit Ive not tried a lot of the new desserts strains. Now there are burger themed stains??

I seen that, Hans Solo Burger, just the name turns me off, sounds gross, lol

Got ya covered on the new dessert strain, ordered a watermelonZ cut, heavy Indica stone with flavors galore. Hopefully it’s a nice toke. Waiting for a KushMints cut as well, guy needs to get um rooted, so we will have some new stuff to share here on the island.

The Real SourD showed up, nice big cut, rooted. So looking forward to it, been way to long since I had the SourD, shits very good at 80-85 days. Lots of guys always complained back in the day how the high would fizzle to quick, most were harvesting at 70 days. Run it on out 10-15 more days and the plant really shines.

Last edited:
Nice, have some dying breed/massive creations “lemon Adonai x watermelon zum zum “. Adonai clone is is the watermelon in all those strains. RUSSIAN KUSH X (SWEET TOOTH X SUPER SILVER HAZE). Prob won’t pop them anytime soon

1K for a cut, they can kiss my shiny balls for that kind of money...with what's available on the market why would anyone spend that kind of coin...:dunno:

1K for a cut, they can kiss my shiny balls for that kind of money...with what's available on the market why would anyone spend that kind of coin...:dunno:

Cause ya want a specific cut that you are unable to aquire, Boo I have been asking for the original SourD for well over 3yrs now, no one, even peeps I gave it to. So I ponied up 350 for the damn thing.

I don’t have to waste my space and time on fakes from assholes. I wasted an entire outdoor and a indoor run on bunk a guy sent me that were supposed to be the real deal, so he could aquire something from me.

By picking up cuts that aren’t around our community, I’m able to trade others for cuts I’m interested in. So if I pay out the ass but aquire 2/3 others, then it works for me.

I ain’t paying 1k either, lol.

One outfit wants 2k for White Truffles,

Another point is there are those that have to have the latest and greatest, like the new C8 corvette, there’s guys out there that have to be the first in there town to own one, and are paying crazy mark up on um, 120k for a 65k car, lol

That’s a hashers cut boo. Mainly for people who turn there entire crop into fresh frozen whole plant bubblehash then pressed into live Rosin.
Look at it this way, you harvest 4000 grams of material average strains will get you a 4-5% return. At 5% you are getting 200 grams of hash back. At 8% return with the dulce you will get 320 grams return. So that investment will return quick. Of course eventually the cut will be free but if your a hasher and you spend two years growing a 5% strain,4 harvest a year , your losing 480 grams of hash per year. And live Rosin hash can go anywhere from 40-100 a gram in a legal state.
Hopefully I did the math correctly lol

But on another note a lot of people(mostly industry guys) will but strains for high dollar when first release so they can control the market for however much time before it spreads. I got apple fritters for free recently but last summer they were going for 1k as well. It was going for $2400 dollars a couple of years ago from what I found out. But when your the first dispensary in town with Mc Donald’s Apple pie strain people will pay what ever you want to charge them. Even 6-12 months of being the only shop to carry it will boost your sells tremendously. Flavor of the month is what I like to call it.

That’s what I thought but there’s a bunch of people canning weed up and selling it as imported “Cali bud” .... fancy labels and ring pull tins are the norm

Of course being in a can it’s impossible to see/smell it but as there’s so much profit the cans contain what’s on the label and I’ve yet to hear of a disgruntled customer ....

We have at least one member here who’s weed ends up in tins

Ring pull tins would be cool, have to look into that, nice way to ship

Flavor of the month is what I like to call it.

^^^YUP! This has been the situation in the early states to legalize for awhile now. I hear about it and I'm like, d'oh! I have some newer stuff, but I still hold a couple varieties I've had for 15-20 years and my friends still want them. If my friends were younger/trendier and we were in a state with tons of trendy flowers always changing, I'd be scrambling to get the new cuts. I'm glad that is not the case; I'm too old for that shit ;)

if someone has a topshelf clone of WC......I can get you the WC bx seed I got..... to make grips of beans for all here....

just a thought......
ganj on......

Back