Wedding Cake

Coopdog

Oldschool
Been a long time since I have been in here. Weed plays a much smaller role in my life than it used to, but since I had surgery for a work injury a few months ago, I have been smoking a bit more. I picked up some wedding cake when they were sold out of the old school OG kush, on the advice of the dispensary guy. WOW is all I can say about it. Just wanted to give it a two thumbs up from me. Delicious musky skunk flavor, burns down to nothing with very little ash left and not a lot of tarry residue. I love it and just wanted to say so! Some of the best weed I think I ever had.

So HEY, I just wanted to stop in and say HEY to all of you. Much love and thanks for being the awesome humans you are. Might stop in more often since I switched browsers. Peace and love ya'll.

aloha!!

I only just tried wedding cake for the first time & someone gave me a bag seed. maybe she will be special?

dont be a stranger even if the plant isnt a part of your life. you don't have to grow we will still be your friends!

Have tried Wedding Pie and Ice Cream Cake.....both are unique and delicious.
Unfortunately I don't know that hybrid, but enjoy it!
Nice to see you post Coop.

speaking of those new poly hybrids

i am growing

cake crasher fems

donny burger nf<-- hear this one is quite potent

garlic cane f

jelly sickle f

and i have a stretchy skinny Dosidos clone starting flower

Would agree, I've been fortunate to have a fair amount of the newer hype strains land at my safe addy, I'd have to say Wedding Cake is one of the best.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pysharp_sup5_al2.jpg
    pysharp_sup5_al2.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 128
lotsa flav’s at Baskin Robbins these days........most taste great, crack time high....15-20mins gotta blast another......

got blazin’s WCBx1 should sow.........pollen got to be frozen for future......

ganj on......

All I read about wedding cake says it is awesome! Tests over 25% THC. One guy commented it has been around since 1997?

It seems is clone only so I will need to find new friends since none of my current ones have it!!

" Prospective growers will need to obtain cuttings from mature plants in order to grow genetically identical “clones.”

It is said to be a temperamental plant, and not the best choice for novice growers "

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/wedding-cake/

edit ; There is hope!
https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-v...ds/philosopher-seeds/380261-wedding-cake-auto

edit2: No Worries! Barneys Farm has Wedding Cake!

Last edited:
The wedding cake we get here has been tumbled to death...no shine and hardly any flavour...I`ve tried to educate them but they go for the deal every time....tumbled herb goes for $1200.00 - $1400.00 a lb and it`s everywhere....you can get 5 grams of outdoor for 20 bucks but it`s running out fast...I would love to set up a shop and sell the real deal...give everyone a free eye loop with every 1 ounce purchase so they can see the actual difference....one would corner the Market for sure....take care n stay safe.

Smoking a joint of wedding cake from my December harvest as we speak. :D Gets better with age. Nears 25% return in Rosin which is really nice. And it’s some of the greasiest rosin I’ve made.

Attachments

• 235F77FE-EEC2-4E61-BE2B-123BF477677D.jpeg
    235F77FE-EEC2-4E61-BE2B-123BF477677D.jpeg
    448.9 KB · Views: 8
I just looked into buying a clone on instagram and people are charging $200

changed my mind real quick shoot last time I bought seeds was from Nirvana in 2002 and it was $3 a bean!

Never had the wedding cake but did do wedding pie last year and it’s pretty fine ganja.
Unique flavor and Stoney but as barefoot said for only a half hour to 45 minutes at best. I personally don’t put much value on high thc numbers esp with the current run of the mill high thc cultivars. I’ve had some that say 13 % that are a better high, absolutely longer lasting than many of the top thc producing varieties.

Never had the wedding cake but did do wedding pie last year and it’s pretty fine ganja.
Unique flavor and Stoney but as barefoot said for only a half hour to 45 minutes at best. I personally don’t put much value on high thc numbers esp with the current run of the mill high thc cultivars. I’ve had some that say 13 % that are a better high, absolutely longer lasting than many of the top thc producing varieties.

30-45 minutes isn’t nearly long enough. I’m hearing great things about her otherwise though. Seems as though many of the young bucks writing reviews do so shortly after actually smoking. So they’re in the middle of it so to speak. I Want to start a different thread if it’s warranted... well hell I’ll just do it. Question in my mind is - what strains, growing techniques such as later harvesting, etc can extend the length of high? Comment there if you have an opinion.

And now back to wedding cake and all it had to offer!
Be well
Fh

I got the cake years ago, loved it...passed it around the cabana to many folks here...trying to get her back once more...

Back