VEG+BLOOM ONE PART

I dont know about all the hype I have never had better nugs or a nicer vegg then with this stuff I didn't adjust shit just tap powder and ph down thats it....even the outdoor was indoor looking......big sticky potent nuggets

That's cool that it may be ok to you to not know what is in the products you buy. I want to know.

It's clear that by that analysis, Chris is putting only half of what you think you're getting in there.

For cocos, I thought I was getting 6% mag, yet the actually testing results was around 2% That is a huge difference. Take a look at the nitrogen differences. I read the guy's response, and it sounds suspect.

If he's putting 25 years worth of experience into this, he should be able to put together an accurate label without the excuses I read on another site.

BTW, the new formula does make the rez cloudy. He even renamed it "dirty", yet there is no explanation of what he has change.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Salts are so cheap and good nute lines are available

Last edited:
i agree i like this stuff.. it works.. but here is their response I pulled this from another site.

Here is what Chris had to say about the lab report:
Thank you for your concern. Just one of those small business hurdles.The lab report attached was issued by the state and is in the process of being resolved. The state is requiring us to half our current values to meet their criteria for a "powder" nutrient. We were also trying to guarantee Silica, amino acids, fulvics etc. on our new label but have hit roadblocks with California requiring third party lab fees, which could range into the thousands of dollars, to guarantee additives. For now we will be filing the most limited guaranteed analysis to keep the label licensed.

EDIT: and yes i agree.. label the product correctly please I dont like being lied to

i agree i like this stuff.. it works.. but here is their response I pulled this from another site.

Here is what Chris had to say about the lab report:
Thank you for your concern. Just one of those small business hurdles.The lab report attached was issued by the state and is in the process of being resolved. The state is requiring us to half our current values to meet their criteria for a "powder" nutrient. We were also trying to guarantee Silica, amino acids, fulvics etc. on our new label but have hit roadblocks with California requiring third party lab fees, which could range into the thousands of dollars, to guarantee additives. For now we will be filing the most limited guaranteed analysis to keep the label licensed.

EDIT: and yes i agree.. label the product correctly please I dont like being lied to

This is the part that I find disagreeable. What requirements does a "powder" nutrient label have that is different than a liquid based nutrient? NONE Analysis is analysis. Also,from my understanding, his explanation basically says that he is going to change his label to adhere to the testing results.

I don't have enough experience with the product to call it crap, but truth is truth.

Maybe someone can correct me?

fuck it ...it works and works well if we find out somehow that its not safe then ok I guess I try something else but for now its given me best results by far with no calmag issues or anything I use my tapwater 300 400 ish ppms with the ro/soft version of this product with no complaints from my plants perfect and happy heavy buds!

fuck it ...it works and works well if we find out somehow that its not safe then ok I guess I try something else but for now its given me best results by far with no calmag issues or anything I use my tapwater 300 400 ish ppms with the ro/soft version of this product with no complaints from my plants perfect and happy heavy buds!

i agree whats different from the other shit we find about products being used??? to me it sounds like haters starting the wave of hate!!!

shit works fine for me in coco so i dont see where the problem is... if you know what you are doing and what you are growing then the labels dont mean shit IMO

Dro

i agree whats different from the other shit we find about products being used??? to me it sounds like haters starting the wave of hate!!!

shit works fine for me in coco so i dont see where the problem is... if you know what you are doing and what you are growing then the labels dont mean shit IMO

Dro

You're kidding me? That may work for you, but I want to know what I'm paying for. He's the one mislabeling it and you're calling everyone else haters who points it out? Just look at the analysis. You're getting half your shit at best. Oh, btw, I did have MAG lock out in veg when playing around with it and OGs.

Eventually "shit works fine for me" ain't gonna cut it anymore. You'll want to know what you're feeding your girls and what you're paying for.

Last year outside 100% no lock out 800 ppms of veg plus bloom from start to finish they looked and smoke like indoor dank left a nice white ass flush was on point as well as the buds this was outside in coco I didnt think the plants would get that big in 3 gallon bucks 7 zips off each one hells angel and ghost og I puffed most of it to the dome and I feel fine lol no worrys from my side give a fuck whats in it lol

Attachments

• vb outside.jpg
    vb outside.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 30
Last year outside 100% no lock out 800 ppms of veg plus bloom from start to finish they looked and smoke like indoor dank left a nice white ass flush was on point as well as the buds this was outside in coco I didnt think the plants would get that big in 3 gallon bucks 7 zips off each one hells angel and ghost og I puffed most of it to the dome and I feel fine lol no worrys from my side give a fuck whats in it lol

Congrats..very nice... you do know the formula was changed recently? It used to be a clear rez and now the rez is dirty. That's why they changed the name. Regardless, it's all a personal choice.

Anyway, very nice plants. I wish you lots of continued success.

well i think they are using the new one for soil and peatmoss base mixes they still got the same one up for grabs from what i know check....and thank u man i would like to continue to use it for the reason that it works and works well for me. check out this sfv someone else did in with this stuff in rockwool and tapwater..

Attachments

• sfv og vplusbloom.jpg
    sfv og vplusbloom.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 35

Dro

you label folks haters because they post the obvious...the product does not contain what it says it does on the label...and yet you defend this guy...I dunno, sumthin don't sound right here...

horrible... first it's the guy running hydro on IC, saying he doesn't work with them, come to find out the formula is founded on hydro tests, he knows everything in the product......

now this..

I will admit though, I used it on some DJ plants, everything was fine ( obviously there not high eaters ), but I also got my biggest weight off them indoor. used 1 tbsp per gallon, plants were fine. don't remember the reading off my hach, but they grew fine. also it was a sample...

I'm with hendo on this. sounds like he's just lowering the label so he can continue to use what he's been selling... bad business. it's really easy when your formulating nutes, to know what's going in on them.. if it's someone who mixed up conversions and math, fine, but I didn't hear any of that.

I just took down some og plants nuggs came out looking like shit I aint gonna lie but that was my fault the room ran way to hot I few times I came to find the room above 100 so I am sure that had lots to do with it but I gotta say some very tasty bugs for sure and they still burn smooth with a nice flush I burns to white ash..also took down some blackcherry og and blueberry those nugs didnt burn but this was all down with just tap and v+b and some added molasses not bad at all .... Taking a break from coco and I am gonna get ready to focus one a small outdoor project gotta wait a few months to cool down the temps are way to high this year right now even under the greenhouse tarp would be sketchy so I think whats gonna happen is I am gonna get some going inside and veg umm in here and place them outside to flower kinda get a head start just soil and tapwater was thinking of making a supper soil but not sure maybe just keep it simple some foxfarm or roots organics soil mix my best yeild to date was in roots soil 6 and half zips in 250hps from one plant lol

Nutes & Nuts

Myself it's going up against GH Lucas and X nutes.

YJ[/]

YJ-
So many haven't even heard of X -- I was glad to read your post. It read like just a bit of a throw down... or at least seemed confident & bold lol.
I saw nearly immediate, F'n profound results in veg after swapping 1 sample pack of X gear (3 parts? Amino was there) for my regular regimen.
The store refused to stock X's line after giving out samples- sighting extra shipping fees (huh?), but by then it was too late; that sample pack changed my entire attitude about overpriced, "850 component" nute lines, and this sent me on a mixNmatch mission to achieve similar results. Stick w yur X :)

I bought a small one pound container of it a while back to use as a side by side against an organic product and now still use the organic...
It did seem to work but I found out that it did not out preform the organic so it now sits on the shelf, half full.

Haven't been around the boards lately but I am still in the Game lol check out my lil loompa hb outside in foxfarm nothing but forfarm ocean forest out the bag and last night was the first feeding with nutes using veg plus bloom last time I ran this with tap and v+b only and wow sticky nice buds indoor looking nuggets so hoping for the same this round just a few head stash plants for me two lhb and one wf#3

Attachments

• IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1016_1.jpg
    IMG_1016_1.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 4
Just saw this thread so i thought id reply.Ive had great success with Veg And bloom,i use the dirty,+size and +life and i hear good things about their new foliar product called PUSH too.Say what you will about chris but he is honest and a great guy.Listing everything in your product and doing biz in cali will cost you a few hundred grand and even then they may shoot you down and you have to start from square one,no guarantees,ask capulator from OGbiowar about that.
I was not a beleiver either but i am now,been using it for awhile,some of the best growers around are using it and its killing all their other nute regimes hands downs for pennies per gallon,shit performs and its so easy its rediculous,just my 2 cents.

It's my understanding that as a nutrient manufacturer navigating the state labeling requirements, especially across different states can be a nightmare. Because of this labels often end up reflecting legal requirements as much as bottle contents. Not so sure this guy is a crook trying to hide something from his customers.

outwest

Budswel was 100% organic and they fell victim to the same laws,its made in california but its illegal to sell in california?lol.Thats why everyone is not truthful,if they are they will be banned,punished and made to pay out the ass to POSSIBLY receive the OK from the state?Easier to just tell them what they want to hear and go about your business.
If you buy a house here you cannot get financing if the pool has a diving board but you can eat all the GMO fruit that you want,go figure?Its why businesses are leaving the state by the thousands.

Last edited:
Back