VEG+BLOOM ONE PART

Rushoe

What up guys check it out some dude on another site is killing it with this new one part veg plus bloom its got all the goodies in it I guess after seeing how easy it was for him I wanted to give it a go and I think its looking better then the maxibloom plants I was fucking with my mothers love it when I feed them with this stuff so far so good outside in coco I am using my tapwarter here in socal 250/300ish ppms and about 3 tsps of this stuff pergallon gives me about 800/900 ppms plants seem to be happy with this amount so far I was feeding way more heavy but I dont think they need such a high amount like 1400 plus I was giving so I will try to keep it under 800 900 anyways its just a lil headstash project and also to test out the veg + bloom so far so good last time with the maxibloom in coco I was getting nugs that look indoor I hope this provides the same and I also fucked up by not using bigger pots they are in 5 gallon pots I think next time maybe some 10 or 15 gallon pots should do the trick I am gonna let them go till mid October and take them down to have some stash ready for Halloween

do you have the HA cut too?????

holy chit bro. I love the kush... Never even seen the HA cut. How is it for potency?

DC.....

I had the cut but it wasnt really for me it was nice but there is way better i think unless I had a bunk cut but it seemed legit to me. much rather have a whitefire or another pure og I always wanted to the tahoe and fire cut

Some random shots I wanted to post something of this grow to share with u guys The set up it supper simple 600 watt hps air cooled 4x4 tent and 4x4 tray sitting on 4 buckets and one bucket sits on the buttom in the front of the tent to catch run off so I dont gotta pull the plants out on at a time I hand water tapwater and one part powder called veg plus bloom from hydroponic research company in California things are looking nice with this powder and some molasses and a few apps of mother of all blooms making some rock hard nuggets the whole grow up to this point I was feeding under 800 ppms from clone to now good stuff I will get more even some outdoor buds I did outside last year when supper nice indoor looking type nugs they smoked perfect this is my 1st run with this stuff inside looks like its working out 350is tap and powder thats all u need oh and some coco lol

Attachments

• BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 17
  • BC.jpg
    BC.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 18
  • BC2.jpg
    BC2.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 11
  • ROOM SHOT.jpg
    ROOM SHOT.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 17
Im rockin the Veg plus Bloom right now and loving it bro its good shit if you know your strains and how to grow them! I've learned almost double the recomended amount!!! (trust me)

Check my thread out all the plants are Veg+Bloom :wavey:

Dro

Hell yeah man this stuff is working nice for me for me I find high ppms in coco give me lock out so what I do is give them a high dose not to high but high enough then the rest of the way I stay under 900 coco holds salts very well so I even give half around 450 once and a while in between feedings I use this stuff with my tapwater that is around 350ish or so ....koo man I will check it out

U should test it for flowers man gives a nice product easy shit too tapwater some powder and a bit of ph down if u grow in coco.

I have run VB for awhile now and really like it for simplicity. They have just recently put out a new formula called VB dirty. It's still a hydro 1 part nute but that is the only info I got on it. I have requested a sample so I'll let ya know how it goes. I run coco dtw

I saw this on another site. It's an analysis of their salts. It's a bit disturbing. I can't vouch for it, but it seems legit.

Lab_Report_Veg_Bloom_02_13.jpg

Is this saying that what's in it is not what they say? Or is it deeper then that. It's worked great fwiw.

Is this saying that what's in it is not what they say? Or is it deeper then that. It's worked great fwiw.

Well, They are not telling the truth, according to the state of California. When someone has a habit of not telling the truth, it usually goes deeper.

It's disappointing for sure.

It's OK as a base nute but plants end up deficient on N and P by the time they hit bloom if nutes aren't adjusted. Thought it was gonna b good but time told on it. Oh well it was a sample and now I know.

YJ

I dont know about all the hype I have never had better nugs or a nicer vegg then with this stuff I didn't adjust shit just tap powder and ph down thats it....even the outdoor was indoor looking......big sticky potent nuggets

What other line have you compared it to? The stuff clearly isn't what it says it is.

maxibloom from gh and also mirco and bloom with cal mag in ro water but this tapwater and v+b is working way better then all that I don't know whats in it and who really know whats in anything now ah days I was trying to use floranova but it just wasnt working well for me and it made a huge mess this stuff comes in a small tub u could stash and thats all I need but I do use sometimes a bit of molasses and mother of all blooms at the end. Bests results from that not much of a test Just how I feel about it its easy cheap and makes nice sticky buds and it seems to be working for lot of ppl its been around now for a couple years now so I dont know how safe or not it is but its working for me and a smoke a few zips of herbs to the dome last summer I feel fine about to smoke a few more lol bout to harvest in like 10 days the buds are nice and sticky lots of resin I am happy with the results just one mans point of view .

I agree regardless of what that test says ive had great success with it and am going to email them and ask about the violation!

Back